Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Postby DevS098 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:21 pm

vincentvchaos wrote:Well, I have to admit, while most of what I was saying was rhetoric, or simply asked/said to make a point, I have to say you came up with some great ideas, DevS098. Reformation magic would be, in my opinion, crazy to leave out of a game where digestion is a possibility. Though, I know that won't make everyone happy, so there'd probably have to be a girl or two that you can't come back from.

To be honest, I can totally see a supernatural angle to this. School girls got tired of dealing with men, but they don't want to cut them off, so they find a way to enjoy men without having to deal with relationships or the problems that arise from flings. Turn the men into toys! While I was writing my last post, I was thinking about this other game I played, where the succubus didn't actually have sex with you, but fed off the sexual energy you created with others. I could see something like that. It would also explain why all the women have unnatural control of their bodies, i.e. the cervix, stretchable penis, etc. Maybe final boss material, hm?

Maybe Dragon Girls? It's well known that dragons aren't affected by magic so Amber's spell won't be able to reach you inside them. Or another solution, if we want to avoid any other monster girls like succubi, could be oral vore girls, maybe that also know magic so they have a chance to block the reformation spell (but they should be really, really powerful witches to block a succubi spell) and also have no chance to generate doomed save files because or you escape the first time, or you're dead and that's it. And yeah I agree: Amber as the succubus that gives unnatural body control skills would be enough to explain everything with perfect sense (even the fact that you never run out of air or you never need to eat/drink and go to the bathroom, there could be other spells in action to explain this). You are willing to accept to remain here and she gives you the full package, sounds like the deal of a lifetime.

I'm really looking forward for more fun events with more that one girl, the possibilities here are really a lot.
DevS098
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:24 pm

(Sorry for the double post, this came up as a second thought)

Since we're talking about magic here, I've another suggestion here but that I admit, I'm not totally sure of and I'll explain why:

A girl that after long studies on ancient books has developed a really powerful spell. This spell not only completely blocks her stomach from producing acids but it also make sure that the girl never needs to eat for 24 hours. The girl searched for a long time for this spell because she loves to hold someone in her stomach but she needed a way to avoid for him to die, her pleasure would stop if this will happen. This girl will oral vore you and keep you inside her stomach until you're able to escape or she decides to end your life. She doesn't need to eat so while the spell is active, her sphincter will be tightly shut leaving you only one option: make her sick and escape from her mouth. And here's the interesting part: as I mentioned this particular spell lasts 24 hours and she casts it (if she has someone trapped inside) every night just right before going to sleep. If you bother her too much during the day (for example with many escape attempts in a row) she may forget to cast that spell, either by accident, because she will be so tired to directly going to sleep or because you bothered her so much that she thinks it's better to digest you. And like Vanessa, she studies a lot so she will be really angry at you if you wake her up at night, so you better don't do that (unless she has gone to bed without casting the spell and the night is the only good chance you have to avoid to die).
The only problem this type of girl would have (and that makes me not so sure if it's a good suggestion) is that attempting to make her vomit you out a lot of times would be painful for her. Ok, you're trying to escape with any means but at least with the other "organs" you fight with, there's no pain, only pleasure.
What do you think?
DevS098
Participator

Postby JustAQuinn » Sun May 28, 2017 11:35 pm

Just to restate the main point I made, anal vore doesn't have to end in digestion. Just like cock vore or unbirth or breast vore don't have to end in digestion.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Mon May 29, 2017 2:43 am

I'm just kinda wondering, but is it a valid strategy to just curl up and then hoist free? I didn't actually try it until I'd spent a good amount of time in the maid and the student and my stats had gone up by like.. 3 & 7? but I was literally able to not move at all against the futa, bring that level up a ton just by holding in place and bruteforce myself out with a single hoist. And then my screen went black and I had to restart, so that's a bug I guess.

Either way, not a huge fan of Futa but I enjoyed the demo none the less.

(edit: The game actually soft locked when I tried to immediately escape from the futa after willingly going in. I only tried it because I figured she was buggy.)
Attachments
softlock.png
I kinda regret this.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby vincentvchaos » Mon May 29, 2017 4:17 am

I don't remember if I suggested this in a previous post or not, but I think Marisa should have some more content when you get smaller. Going into the abdomen is fine and all, ita easier to edit than bulging balls, but if you were smaller, sending you to her balls would be pretty awesome. I'm sure it'd be more sensitive in there, and, since it's technically a brand new entrapment game, you could have it be that the longer you spend inside her balls, the more pent up she gets. So, trying to escape right away would result in a starting Pleasure of 20 or so, but skipping a time block and doing it next time could lead to 27 or so. Skipping again would lead to 35, etc., and it would compound each block of time you spend in there, until she can't take it and jerks herself off. This could lead to two different possibilities: if you wait until her pleasure is super high, then get her to cum, you'd be able to escape, but if you just wait until she does it herself, she manages to control herself into not letting you go. Of course... not sure if making her hard would allow you to struggle out of her, so you'd HAVE to increase her pleasure to max.

I dunno. Could be interesting, since you can't get out the traditional way, and she can't exactly pull you deeper. I mean, she has balls, so why not utilize them? But, there'd have to be a way to stop playing, either by resting several times in a row, or with an option to just stop, allowing her to continue her day with what pleasure you've given her. ... I'd spend quite a bit of time in her, if that were a thing.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby teslacoil22 » Mon May 29, 2017 4:03 pm

I've come up with an interesting way for an endgame challenge. For the end of the game, we challenge Amber to a high stakes game. she swallows us and if we manage to escape, she brings us back to our original size and becomes our girlfriend. If we fail she digests us. This would only unlock after encountering all the rest of the girls.
teslacoil22
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Mon May 29, 2017 5:01 pm

teslacoil22 wrote:I've come up with an interesting way for an endgame challenge. For the end of the game, we challenge Amber to a high stakes game. she swallows us and if we manage to escape, she brings us back to our original size and becomes our girlfriend. If we fail she digests us. This would only unlock after encountering all the rest of the girls.

you realise that this completely goes against what Amber originally wanted right?....why would she digest who she planned to keep and give a better life to

it seems you plan to completely go against what the game wants to do
Firon
---

Postby vincentvchaos » Tue May 30, 2017 4:20 pm

Also, DevS098, I'm not sure, but I think dragon girls may be a little too much. Yeah, it would explain the immunity to magic, but then youd have to deal with all sorts of monster girls. I think a simple explanation would be best. Maybe there were some girls who refuse the power the succubus gave the others, but they start to have the urge to try, and the only way to capture you is to eat you, since they don't have the control over their bodies the others have. And, since they don't have the control, they can't exactly get you out, so your only option IS to get them to throw up. A few wrong turns wouldn't detract from the game, I think. Just gotta save, find out who does what, and stay away from the content you don't like. :)
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustAQuinn » Tue May 30, 2017 8:23 pm

I would like to remind everyone, don't feel bad if your ideas aren't liked or Ninja doesn't take to your suggestions.

Gabe Newell views game development is a collection of decisions not to do something.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Tue May 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Like the decision not to make half life 3.

Joking aside, feature bloat is murder on devs and games both. Stick to your guns and have a plan for your game Ninja, this one is too good to see it get bogged down.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Black_Knight » Tue May 30, 2017 9:21 pm

Erecant wrote:Like the decision not to make half life 3.

Joking aside, feature bloat is murder on devs and games both. Stick to your guns and have a plan for your game Ninja, this one is too good to see it get bogged down.

--Erecant

Agreed
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Date Masamune » Tue May 30, 2017 9:51 pm

Black_Knight wrote:

--Erecant

Agreed

I agree as well
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby vincentvchaos » Tue May 30, 2017 10:07 pm

Date Masamune wrote:
Black_Knight wrote:

--Erecant

Agreed

I agree as well

Same.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Wed May 31, 2017 5:09 am

Totally agree. But can't quote further or the pyramid will be too high :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby OSaV » Wed May 31, 2017 2:09 pm

After having spent many hours split between the last few days playing, I have to say that this game is one of the best things I've seen in a while. Maybe you should consider making donations available through some platform like patreon. I'd love to support you in some way, though admittedly, I don't actually have much money on myself right now.

I'm going to list all the bugs and writing errors that I have found, but first I'd like to talk about some of the suggestions that have been made:

I really don't see the point of trying so hard to keep everything realistic. As exit_man2003 has already stated, this game was never made to be realistic to begin with. While I agree that Amber being succubus with all those magical powers would explain a lot of things, I don't feel that such an explanation would be necessary. I think it's totally fine to leave certain things out and simply never bring them up in a game like this, such as the bodily functions. Besides, I believe that Amber made out to be succubus would end up being extremely cheesy, especially so if she were to end up being that "final boss".

I also totally agree with JustAQuinn on the AV matter - Anal vore doesn't have to end in digestion, nor does it have to end in the stomach. In fact, I even think it's fine to skip the whole intestines thing and act as if it were just a simple, straight canal from anus to stomach. Or even just the anus, since TheNinja0 doesn't want to include scat anyway. If you do, however, want to go with the intestines thing, I personally really like olgith's multi-stage AV idea as the way to go about it.

Another thing - The balance.
I saw the people complaining about it, that it is too difficult. I personally disagree. The helplessness factor of getting vored and not being able to do anything about it gets me off above anything else.

But I do agree that there is a large area of improvement relating to another great issue - repetitiveness. The game needs some variety in encounters not to become boring really quickly, because currently the replayability potential is very minimal.

Adding some sort of skills and perks would indeed be a great idea. Even greater would be "events" happening during encounters - some of which could be random, some of which could be timed or otherwise triggered (perhaps timed with conditions?). That includes things like "special moves" that the girls would initiate, but also random "outside" events happening every now and then. The possibilities are endless, ranging from schedule and weather effects to the girl spontaneously deciding to pull out a dildo while unbirthing you.

So far, I really like what you've done with: 1. Vanessa coming in during Anya's encounter; and 2. Anya putting her clothes on and going back to work while you're still struggling inside - these are an excellent example of what I'm talking about. So basically, variance is good.

Some other things I'd suggest looking into:

- Some sort of difficulty management system - I personally feel that the game becomes too easy and stagnant once you max out your stats, but at the same time, I can understand (though not really relate to) people who just want to be free to explore all the content without hindrance. I found that I really like the "slide arms in" move as a way of entering hard mode without doing constant handicap.

- "Fatalities" - Not necessarily "fatal"; a type of random event that would be directly aimed at ending the encounter right then and there. For example, a girl starting to get frustrated that this is taking too long would start using her hands to wrap it up, or start clenching brutally until you pass out. Again, the possibilities are endless. I feel like this kind of addition would not only be extremely fun and exciting, but would also combat the risk of encounters lasting too long and being too stale. I also think it would help the balance, considered it makes MC less OP ("able to lose") when he's maxed out, while at the same time giving a chance to just rush through. A fun way to go about it would be giving a fixed chance at it happening each turn (perhaps with an extra countdown before it actually occurs), which would increase progressively as the encounter goes on.

- More in-depth strategy - I'd personally really love to see varying climax results depending on factors like the girl's personality, mood, etc. For example, there could be a sadistic girl that would do nasty things to you if you're "visible" when she's really turned on, draining your stamina and giving you debuffs - that would encourage the player to stay inside until she calms down.

- "Submit" - a basic move as an alternative to "Rest" and "Pleasure" - I just feel like that would fit in really well, upholding the unwilling attitude but just giving up the fight. Contrary to "Rest", it wouldn't drain pleasure and other such things, but it wouldn't give them either, and it could restore less stamina, or none at all. It also has a lot of potential for interactions with specific girls, again, personality and factors-based. And it could also be made to elicit specific taunts in response.

Bug reports and typos:
In the spoiler, there are all the bugs that I have found, but I'd like to point out that I personally think that minor bugs are not necessarily that big of a deal to worry about and spend hours on trying to find the solution to. I'd personally rather see some new content rather than a list full of bug fixes, but it's naturally your decision on what you prioritise as a game creator.
(I've also included all the obvious writing errors that I have found, in case you're interested in correcting those as well.)
Spoiler: show
After taking another look, there aren't actually that many bugs in the game right now. There are exactly 4, and all of them have already been brought up. I'll still list them here for the case of safekeeping though *shrug*. Then there are 12 writing errors that I have spotted. One could argue that these really aren't worth taking care of, but I like to be thorough. Again, up to you whether you care enough to fix them.

Bugs:

- When you win against Marisa without having started inside, the game bugs (black screen).

- Marisa's CG's won't load properly (replaced by her "default" one) until you agree to play with her once already CV'd.

- Vanessa + Anya bug that you already acknowledged

- The black screen / bug when trying to escape from Marisa at night.

- Oh, right, I actually had a bug at one point randomly that caused me to be able to hoist while deep inside Anya. I'm not really sure what caused that though: https://prnt.sc/fcq5c2

Note: I haven't actually had my fun with Vanessa yet, so I might be missing something. I've been saving her for later..

Writing errors:

Marisa (during encounter):
- "Mmmmmmm.....
Don't think I'll ever get tired of that.
Your jobs a lot harder, kid.
I'll last a lot longer than you.." - "job's" is missing the '

- "If your too deep and I go flaccid, your stuck!
You'll have to pleasure me to get me hard again." - "you're" is the correct grammar in place of both "your"

- "I'm so hard right now....
Carefull you don't get crushed!" - "Careful" misspelled with double l

When Marisa's peeing:
- "Why aren't I getting flooded?" - Not considered an error in the informal speech, but "Why am I not.." would fit better than "Why aren't I.." and it's the correct use of grammar

In the intro:
- "Hadn't had much luck, with the ladies that is. Until I was just about to leave."
- "That's when I saw her, the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen."
- "The girls at this school... I'd heard some stories." - Past Perfect tense should generally be avoided when given the chance, and it is not necessary here. In fact, Present Perfect should be used here because of talking about experiences - "Haven't had much luck," "I've ever seen," "I've heard some stories."

- "We can have some fun, but please stay quite." - "quiet" is the word to be used here, rather than "quite"

- "My roomate is still asleep." - "roommate" is missing one "m"

- "The girl started to undress.
She wasn't wasting any time at all." - Past Simple should be used here instead of Past Continuous, so "didn't waste" instead of "wasn't wasting"

- "There's many other girls who would be overjoyed to indulge you." - Since the subject of the sentence is plural (girls), it is incorrect to use the singular version of "be". As such, "There're" or "There are" should be in the place of "There's"
OSaV
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Wed May 31, 2017 8:02 pm

I also totally agree with JustAQuinn on the AV matter - Anal vore doesn't have to end in digestion, nor does it have to end in the stomach. In fact, I even think it's fine to skip the whole intestines thing and act as if it were just a simple, straight canal from anus to stomach. Or even just the anus, since TheNinja0 doesn't want to include scat anyway. If you do, however, want to go with the intestines thing, I personally really like olgith's multi-stage AV idea as the way to go about it.

The problem is that if it doesn't end in the stomach, it's pointless. Unlike other organs, you can't remain trapped inside the intestines for long because the natural movements of the bowels will pull you out in a relatively short amount of time. While when you're inside a pussy or a cock you can remain there for something like days (or even weeks) the intestines will slowly pull you out in less then a day because they will also take care of the food the girls eat.You can't simply put this out of the question otherwise for what reason Anya cooks everyday in the kitchen? And if no matter what you do this fight always ends with your victory (as the fact that you escape), what's the point?

- "Fatalities" - Not necessarily "fatal"; a type of random event that would be directly aimed at ending the encounter right then and there. For example, a girl starting to get frustrated that this is taking too long would start using her hands to wrap it up, or start clenching brutally until you pass out. Again, the possibilities are endless. I feel like this kind of addition would not only be extremely fun and exciting, but would also combat the risk of encounters lasting too long and being too stale. I also think it would help the balance, considered it makes MC less OP ("able to lose") when he's maxed out, while at the same time giving a chance to just rush through. A fun way to go about it would be giving a fixed chance at it happening each turn (perhaps with an extra countdown before it actually occurs), which would increase progressively as the encounter goes on.

I agree with this only if it isn't also applied for fatal battles: if for example you're fighting to not be digested (this could probably happen if we'll see an oral vore girl) and this girl does one "no matter how good you are, it's over" move and losing the fight gives you a Game Over (not when you lose a fight but when the game sends you back to the title screen) this could be extremely frustrating. Eh it's always a bad thing even if this happens for non fatal battles but in that case at least, you don't lose pretty much anything.

- "Submit" - a basic move as an alternative to "Rest" and "Pleasure" - I just feel like that would fit in really well, upholding the unwilling attitude but just giving up the fight. Contrary to "Rest", it wouldn't drain pleasure and other such things, but it wouldn't give them either, and it could restore less stamina, or none at all. It also has a lot of potential for interactions with specific girls, again, personality and factors-based. And it could also be made to elicit specific taunts in response.

Why adding a new choice and lots of new events for something that already exists? "Rest" is also related to submission, if you keep resting what you suggested already happens.
DevS098
Participator

Postby JustAQuinn » Wed May 31, 2017 9:30 pm

The problem is that if it doesn't end in the stomach, it's pointless. Unlike other organs, you can't remain trapped inside the intestines for long because the natural movements of the bowels will pull you out in a relatively short amount of time. While when you're inside a pussy or a cock you can remain there for something like days (or even weeks) the intestines will slowly pull you out in less then a day because they will also take care of the food the girls eat.You can't simply put this out of the question otherwise for what reason Anya cooks everyday in the kitchen? And if no matter what you do this fight always ends with your victory (as the fact that you escape), what's the point?

I'm sorry, I thought this was the fantasy fetish section. Also we're already sticking people inside orifices designed to never accept or push out solid material. And this is a no scat RPG. You can simply be pushed to the rectum and anything past there is up to the girl to voluntarily let you out.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hiddenlurker » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:46 am

JustAQuinn wrote:

I'm sorry, I thought this was the fantasy fetish section. Also we're already sticking people inside orifices designed to never accept or push out solid material. And this is a no scat RPG. You can simply be pushed to the rectum and anything past there is up to the girl to voluntarily let you out.

Yeah I have to agree. The whole arguement for realism went straight out the window when the protagonist was shrunk. There could be a multiple of reasons as to why the intestines stay empty and just retain the protagonist rather than move him towards the stomach. Maybe Anya cooks for people other than the vore people. The vore people may not need to eat at all. Or if they do eat it might just be absorbed 100% by the stomach itself. Maybe everything is magic, considering that's what the protagonist was shrunk with. If it was a high tech serum, then maybe some expectation of realism could remain, but no. 'Twas magic. Magic womanjuice to be precise.
Hiddenlurker
New to the forum

Postby vincentvchaos » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:50 am

Why not compromise? As previously stated, Marisa makes it a point to get you stronger because there are others that may want to digest you. So... why not, once things are settled, have two girls that do AV, one that ends in the stomach, and the other that doesn't? Maybe one likes the feeling of little guys wriggling around there, but also likes the feeling of carrying one in her stomach, while the other doesn't like the whole stomach thing, and controls herself? It shouldn't necessarily have to be just one or the other.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:34 pm

Just a little bug report: When you fight with Vanessa before she unbirths you and you are at more then 120 depth, there're no pictures of the inside of her pussy. Instead when you're trying to start to escape being inside her, you manage to struggle out at less then 120 depth and then she sucks you in again over that amount, the inside pictures appears. In my opinion the inside pictures should also appear when she hasn't unbirthed you and you are deeper than 120 depth.
And also there's a little conflict between said pictures and the ones that shows your current "state" in the fight: when you are close to 120 depth, the main pictures show you that you have your arms slightly out from her pussy but the internal pictures show that you have your arms still inside her pussy and pointing toward her depths (in other words, as if you always choose to slide in your arms) resulting into a slightly awkard situation.
DevS098
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game