Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking game. RPG maker game.

Postby HavocLordX » Thu May 11, 2017 2:00 pm

redholm2 wrote:Gotta say. This very quickly jumped into my top favorite games on this site list. Can't wait for updates :) Especially an fix to the game loading into a black room after escaping the maid.

You aren't the only one, but I'm looking forward to the "Battle" With the breast-vore girl, whoever that may be~!
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Date Masamune » Thu May 11, 2017 2:40 pm

HavocLordX wrote:
redholm2 wrote:Gotta say. This very quickly jumped into my top favorite games on this site list. Can't wait for updates :) Especially an fix to the game loading into a black room after escaping the maid.

You aren't the only one, but I'm looking forward to the "Battle" With the breast-vore girl, whoever that may be~!

I have to agree on that because this is becoming my favorite and really opening me up to other things and that is a very good thing! :gulp:
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby Hansony » Thu May 11, 2017 3:14 pm

Kasev, I don't think you should expect described digestion as the main post says:

Will never contain: Hard vore, scat, M/anything, possibly others.

And depending on your interpretation anything from parts falling off to the blood and gore could be hard vore.
However if TheNinja0 is ok with that sort of things and don't consider it hard vore it could be a nice addition indeed.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby olgith » Thu May 11, 2017 10:42 pm

Indeed, It may not contain descriptive digestion as this would be classified as hard-vore. But implied digestion or even game-over screen digestion is still possible. The Futa girl even mentions during a scene she wants you to be stronger for the girls who *do* want to digest you. As for when it will be implemented, it is entirely up to Ninja0 when he has time to get to it. He's mentioned before that his top priority is cleaning up the system and implementation so that he can hasten the addition and modification of content.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Fri May 12, 2017 11:18 am

As excited as I am for updates and new content, personally, I'm just happy that Ninja0 is still willing to work on it. I've enjoyed many games in development, only to find they stopped shortly after I found them, or shortly before. Go, Ninja0! :D
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mr_Books » Fri May 12, 2017 9:04 pm

I'd have to say that there are many things about this game that make it well worthy of being kept tucked inside that discretely buried, well thumbed folder of one's computer.

The whole, turn based ,'tug of war' style, struggle game is fun when it's coupled with the image changes to show the tiny's progress on the way in or out. That is a well appreciated feature.

The dialog is a plus, and it really shines when there's those sweet little moment where the pred seems to notice that the male is actually cooperating with them. It's a nice touch.

The tag-a-long segments where the girls are just going about their day with the prey's notes here and there are just 'buttah', really nice. The fact that the futa girl's segments have some extra scenes if you stay with her through multiple days is really encouraging. In general, the idea of the pred casually doing their thing while the prey is just 'there' is great and the more variation in that, the better I think.

Technical bugs aside, the only thing I would want from the tangent this game goes on is more. Just looking forward to more in general. XP.
I've given in to an urge most dark.
Until regret shall I indulge.
Hmhmhm.
Mr_Books
Heavy user

Re: Shrinking game. RPG maker game. >UPDATED 16/5/17<

Postby TheNinja0 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:41 am

Main post has been updated with the new content.
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue May 16, 2017 2:48 am

TheNinja0 wrote:Main post has been updated with the new content.

THE HYPE IS REAL!!! lol
*enters gamer mode. The user you are trying to reach is currently unavailable at this time.*
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Tue May 16, 2017 2:56 am

It looks like the pictures don't show right anymore. The maid at least no longer shows a lot of the images.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheNinja0 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:09 am

My apologies, current version doesn't work right.

Will have to re-upload once I figure it out.
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Tue May 16, 2017 3:14 am

TheNinja0 wrote:My apologies, current version doesn't work right.

Also, Vanessa is bugged. The moment you try an attempt to escape her, the game freezes.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue May 16, 2017 3:31 am

RIP :(
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sommion » Tue May 16, 2017 3:36 am

well thats why we are here, to test the game to tell you de bugs, dont worry
sommion
Participator

Postby Hansony » Tue May 16, 2017 5:23 am

Didn't get to download the Update before yo pulled it so can't even give suggestions on what might be wrong, Not that I have ever tried to make a game with RPG-maker.
Anyway nice to hear an update is made and just need a fix before it is released
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 16/5/17<

Postby TheNinja0 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:52 am

I believe I know what was wrong.
When I play test the game, I run the game from the editor, where it worked fine.
I failed to test the deployed version.
When i deployed it, I had the [remove unused content] box checked. I believe that it removed the data files that I made which were critical to the way the game now works.

I am curious though, how did [forumlurker] get to the new girls scenes at all?
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

Postby Niggle » Tue May 16, 2017 7:31 am

downloaded it and lasted long enough with the made to get the new girl to show up, but it immediately went to the maids next work area rather than the new content.
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Tue May 16, 2017 8:02 am

TheNinja0 wrote:I believe I know what was wrong.
When I play test the game, I run the game from the editor, where it worked fine.
I failed to test the deployed version.
When i deployed it, I had the [remove unused content] box checked. I believe that it removed the data files that I made which were critical to the way the game now works.

I am curious though, how did [forumlurker] get to the new girls scenes at all?

You told us how to reach the new material. After powering up, I just kept a new encounter with the maid going until the new girl showed up. It took a while, but after a while the new girl showed up. But I crashed after as I said.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Niggle » Tue May 16, 2017 8:10 am

Finally managed to get to the new girl, but with the new stat caps and starting from a new game she is pretty much impossible to beat, calms herself down way too fast and way too early (around the 60-70 pleasure mark, which makes it impossible when the maximum pleasure you can give her in a turn is 3) and she can pull you in further and faster than you can pull yourself out.

At the very least she needs to give more strength before hitting a cap (too easy my ass :P) and somewhat nerf her AI (there is no way short of her getting unlucky and getting 'stunned' 10+ times in a row to make her pleasure hit 100).

As a side note her night event seems to be broken, as it says "you could make an escape attempt" but then immediately asks if you want to save skipping over it entirely.

Edit: also once you get to the night part all the scenes after that are have a darkened screen until you reset it by getting 'outside' of her (which is normally pretty temporary as as i mentioned she gulps you back in ridiculously quickly).
Niggle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue May 16, 2017 8:49 am

Can't seem to actually get out of the maid, getting caught by the new girl just skips straight to more maid.

EDIT: Might have been a result of copying my saves over.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tritrium » Tue May 16, 2017 9:12 am

i seem to have a problem with the images, they dont progress anymore except the part between them.
Other then that the images show no progression.
Im not sure how this happens, tried it with a new savefile but no dice
tritrium
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game