Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Postby Date Masamune » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Br2nd66 wrote:can we get a progress update please :D

I rather be surprised
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby BlackLotus90 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:33 am

I see that Oral Vore is planned for later implementation, I'm wondering how that might be executed.

Assuming the struggle will be in the mouth and esophagus and she wins once you're fully in her stomach, will the option to escape be back up to the mouth, down to the anus, or a choice between both? Maybe if you stay in her stomach too long, you will automatically start going through her intestinal tract.

I know Marisa says she wouldn't want you to be digested by some other girl, but perhaps Amber's man-shrinking pussy juices could also grant you an immunity to digestive processes. (If you don't want any form of fatality in this game.)

I'm also interested to know how many levels of size you can switch between. I guess the first size Amber shrinks you down to is now your new maximum (Roughly 6 Inches/15 cm), how many more times can you be shrunk after that?

Will there only be two sizes to choose between, or three to five sizes?
BlackLotus90
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:31 pm

BlackLotus90 wrote:I see that Oral Vore is planned for later implementation, I'm wondering how that might be executed.

Assuming the struggle will be in the mouth and esophagus and she wins once you're fully in her stomach, will the option to escape be back up to the mouth, down to the anus, or a choice between both? Maybe if you stay in her stomach too long, you will automatically start going through her intestinal tract.

I know Marisa says she wouldn't want you to be digested by some other girl, but perhaps Amber's man-shrinking pussy juices could also grant you an immunity to digestive processes. (If you don't want any form of fatality in this game.)

I'm also interested to know how many levels of size you can switch between. I guess the first size Amber shrinks you down to is now your new maximum (Roughly 6 Inches/15 cm), how many more times can you be shrunk after that?

In my opinion the oral vore struggle should be in two parts:

-The mouth: in this short phase, you have to fight to not being sucked completely inside the girl's mouth because once she closes it, you can do nothing to avoid to be swallowed. This phase should have a very short depth (like 100-120) and should be completely different from the other games: as first pleasure is replaced by sickness and the reason is pretty obvious, there's no way to pleasure a girl inside her mouth and even if that's possible somehow, won't affect our fight at all. On the other hand, struggling will increase the girl sickness and if the girl is too sick she won't be able to handle you in her mouth any longer, letting you to escape. No curl up either for this phase, you have nothing to grab to resist her except maybe for her teeth but that would be a really bad idea. And finally this phase should also have an instant end move of the girl that is easy to guess: if you're more deep than 80-90 (if the total depth is 100) there's a chance that she opens and then rapidly closes her mouth, cancelling any sort of grip for you and causing an hopeless fall into her mouth and to being swallowed.

-The esophagus: this phase instead should have a very high amount of depth (1000-2000 should do, the esophagus is pretty long) and you can't avoid the descent: the only way for you to get out is to make her sick that again, will end the game. Struggling here will only increase her sickness and the depth will constantly slightly increase (maybe she could also swallow again, adding a little more depth too) until you are inside her stomach or you manage to escape.

And once in the stomach, depending if there's fatality or not for some reasons, there will be two outcomes:
-if you can be digested, this will be a last attempt to make her sick until you succeed or run out of hp.
-if you cannot.. you'll have to crawl into her intestines to escape opening a completely different fight (that I won't explain here, this post is already long enough).

About going into intestines automatically: In my opinion, this could happen if you are small enough to not be able to fight the current of the stomach that empties itself, drawing you down with the fluids trough her sphincter.
DevS098
Participator

Postby redholm2 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:53 pm

BlackLotus90 wrote:I see that Oral Vore is planned for later implementation, I'm wondering how that might be executed.

Honestly yea. I think that the fact that he is pretty much immortal now is a given. Seeing as you are surviving with no food, water, air while being crushed from all sides.
redholm2
Been posting for a bit

Postby nullstuff » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:54 pm

DevS098 wrote:
BlackLotus90 wrote:

I love this idea! I feel like a trap that many vore games fall into is that they give you way too many chances to escape. I love the idea of having a fast, high-stakes game right at the start; you gotta struggle out of her mouth quickly, or you're getting gulped down. There's no extra little warning, no training wheels, just flat out win or lose. Then, you go into a nice, tension-building endurance game; get that sickness value bumped up as you watch your depth slowly increase. That's honestly my favorite vore game mechanic, just having to watch yourself grow closer and closer to doom as you try and get a separate value up to escape. Get the value up in time, you win! Fail to do that, and unless you were very close to getting her sick, you're very strong, or you're very lucky, you aren't getting out. Love it! Though, I do personally lean towards the fatal angle myself, I love that permanence it adds, and it really ups the tension knowing that there will be no cop-outs once you end up in the belly.
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby greesan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:00 pm

anyone got a link or a download to the prievious version? I see the night scene wasnt always broken and wanna try it out :)
greesan
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:50 pm

nullstuff wrote:
DevS098 wrote:
BlackLotus90 wrote:

I love this idea! I feel like a trap that many vore games fall into is that they give you way too many chances to escape. I love the idea of having a fast, high-stakes game right at the start; you gotta struggle out of her mouth quickly, or you're getting gulped down. There's no extra little warning, no training wheels, just flat out win or lose. Then, you go into a nice, tension-building endurance game; get that sickness value bumped up as you watch your depth slowly increase. That's honestly my favorite vore game mechanic, just having to watch yourself grow closer and closer to doom as you try and get a separate value up to escape. Get the value up in time, you win! Fail to do that, and unless you were very close to getting her sick, you're very strong, or you're very lucky, you aren't getting out. Love it! Though, I do personally lean towards the fatal angle myself, I love that permanence it adds, and it really ups the tension knowing that there will be no cop-outs once you end up in the belly.

Yea it's a good idea but honestly is a bit.. not nice. I tried to think at it focusing on a close to reality behavior not at 100% anyway (for example: why she should try to suck you in when she could just lift her head, opening her mouth and letting gravity to do the work?). But the main problem here is (for me at least) how this results for the girl: escaping from genital organs such as pussies, cocks and breasts gives pleasure to them and no forms of pain while this.. is pretty drastic. Suppose that (if you don't die inside the girl stomach) you try to escape multiple times a day without succeeding; honestly feeling sick for multiple times of the days.. isn't exactly nice for them; and if you make them puke you out is even worst. Ok you gotta survive but this is a fetish game. I would like much more to give pleasure rather than pain even if only once, should you die at the first try, or multiple times if she tries to vore you again.
Anyway Marisa clearly warns us about these types of girls, so this means that fatality (and probably something like this) will happen or should have more chances to.

And.. we really want Anya (or any other maid) to clean all this puke patches of the oral vore girls? Working 24/7 (for now at least) isn't already enough to handle?
DevS098
Participator

Postby sizehunter » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:21 pm

DevS098 wrote:Yea it's a good idea but honestly is a bit.. not nice. I tried to think at it focusing on a close to reality behavior not at 100% anyway (for example: why she should try to suck you in when she could just lift her head, opening her mouth and letting gravity to do the work?). But the main problem here is (for me at least) how this results for the girl: escaping from genital organs such as pussies, cocks and breasts gives pleasure to them and no forms of pain while this.. is pretty drastic. Suppose that (if you don't die inside the girl stomach) you try to escape multiple times a day without succeeding; honestly feeling sick for multiple times of the days.. isn't exactly nice for them; and if you make them puke you out is even worst. Ok you gotta survive but this is a fetish game. I would like much more to give pleasure rather than pain even if only once, should you die at the first try, or multiple times if she tries to vore you again.
Anyway Marisa clearly warns us about these types of girls, so this means that fatality (and probably something like this) will happen or should have more chances to.

And.. we really want Anya (or any other maid) to clean all this puke patches of the oral vore girls? Working 24/7 (for now at least) isn't already enough to handle?

Personally I believe that the game will have the main character respawn if digested, kinda like that Mashiro's Exploration Record game. The warning could refer to a major setback in whatever you will be doing. As for escaping, It could be more that the vore girl is toying with you, and not taking you seriously, giving you a chance to escape until the stomach, where you struggle to go deeper instead, trying to outrun the acids. Perhaps losing the vore minigame could lose you random consumables.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby vincentvchaos » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:08 am

Hm, that could work. It would be nice, having the benefits of a game over scene without it actually ending. Though, losing a consumable doesn't really work, at least not yet, qince there are no consumables. Besides, if it's anything like Mashiro, where the point is to find ways of digesting to earn levels and get stronger until you can survive, punishing the player when they digest and reform seems too harsh. Though, the reformation could be an item that you get from Amber, or her roommate that showed up in he earlier version of the game. Like, you get digested, the item gets used, and you reform outside and away from the girl, buuuuut... if you don't make it back to whoever gives you that item, and you get digested again, then it really IS game over. I think that would satisfy those players that want a little punishment, or a harder game, while the players, like myself, who just want to experience and have fun with the girls, would be able to play without worry. Or, there could simply be an option when you digest, asking whether you want to reform or not, like, Amber tells you about that power before she sets you loose.

As far as the OV thing goes, I kind of agree with making them sick to keep them from eating you, but I also agree that making them feel sick constantly wouldn't be a good experience for the girls. Maybe the idea should be to try and struggle out of the mouth, and she has to spit you out if it takes too long (like gum in school), but once you're swallowed, your goal is to get through her body as quick as possible, rather than making her throw you up. That way, people who want to get eaten can let that happen, but those that don't can simply fight to get out the natural way. I've played games, seen pictures, and read stories, where the act of struggling through someone gives the pred pleasure, so... I don't know. Just an idea.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby nullstuff » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:08 am

vincentvchaos wrote:Hm, that could work. It would be nice, having the benefits of a game over scene without it actually ending. Though, losing a consumable doesn't really work, at least not yet, qince there are no consumables. Besides, if it's anything like Mashiro, where the point is to find ways of digesting to earn levels and get stronger until you can survive, punishing the player when they digest and reform seems too harsh. Though, the reformation could be an item that you get from Amber, or her roommate that showed up in he earlier version of the game. Like, you get digested, the item gets used, and you reform outside and away from the girl, buuuuut... if you don't make it back to whoever gives you that item, and you get digested again, then it really IS game over. I think that would satisfy those players that want a little punishment, or a harder game, while the players, like myself, who just want to experience and have fun with the girls, would be able to play without worry. Or, there could simply be an option when you digest, asking whether you want to reform or not, like, Amber tells you about that power before she sets you loose.

As far as the OV thing goes, I kind of agree with making them sick to keep them from eating you, but I also agree that making them feel sick constantly wouldn't be a good experience for the girls. Maybe the idea should be to try and struggle out of the mouth, and she has to spit you out if it takes too long (like gum in school), but once you're swallowed, your goal is to get through her body as quick as possible, rather than making her throw you up. That way, people who want to get eaten can let that happen, but those that don't can simply fight to get out the natural way. I've played games, seen pictures, and read stories, where the act of struggling through someone gives the pred pleasure, so... I don't know. Just an idea.

As someone who is a staunch advocate for digestion, I love this idea. You get the best of both worlds! Non-fatal lovers can still have their fun, and I love the idea of being stuck deep in the dorms without a reformer, knowing that you may never leave the next girl to gulp you down...
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlackLotus90 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:38 am

Maybe OV could be an optional route abailable for selected girls. You ask them to vore you, there's no struggling, just some visuals like a mawshot and seeing yourself travel down into the stomach.

Once you're in the stomach you can relax for a while, and then she will ask you if you want to come back up or continue relaxing every now and then, and if you choose to go through her colon it will go through a sequence of images of you travelling through her intestines while she goes about her day, ending up with her pushing you out into her hand when she gets back to her dorm.

That's when she'll ask you what you want to do now;
Let you go
Go into her pussy/breast/cock. (or whatever her usual place of insertion is)
Swallow you again.
BlackLotus90
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude93931 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:39 am

DevS098 wrote:In my opinion the oral vore struggle should be in two parts:

-The mouth: in this short phase, you have to fight to not being sucked completely inside the girl's mouth because once she closes it, you can do nothing to avoid to be swallowed. This phase should have a very short depth (like 100-120) and should be completely different from the other games: as first pleasure is replaced by sickness and the reason is pretty obvious, there's no way to pleasure a girl inside her mouth and even if that's possible somehow, won't affect our fight at all. On the other hand, struggling will increase the girl sickness and if the girl is too sick she won't be able to handle you in her mouth any longer, letting you to escape. No curl up either for this phase, you have nothing to grab to resist her except maybe for her teeth but that would be a really bad idea. And finally this phase should also have an instant end move of the girl that is easy to guess: if you're more deep than 80-90 (if the total depth is 100) there's a chance that she opens and then rapidly closes her mouth, cancelling any sort of grip for you and causing an hopeless fall into her mouth and to being swallowed.

-The esophagus: this phase instead should have a very high amount of depth (1000-2000 should do, the esophagus is pretty long) and you can't avoid the descent: the only way for you to get out is to make her sick that again, will end the game. Struggling here will only increase her sickness and the depth will constantly slightly increase (maybe she could also swallow again, adding a little more depth too) until you are inside her stomach or you manage to escape.

And once in the stomach, depending if there's fatality or not for some reasons, there will be two outcomes:
-if you can be digested, this will be a last attempt to make her sick until you succeed or run out of hp.
-if you cannot.. you'll have to crawl into her intestines to escape opening a completely different fight (that I won't explain here, this post is already long enough).

About going into intestines automatically: In my opinion, this could happen if you are small enough to not be able to fight the current of the stomach that empties itself, drawing you down with the fluids trough her sphincter.

Love this idea as well :) Im just hoping there is gonna be any sort of mouth vore for the next patch ^^
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:57 am

BlackLotus90 wrote:Maybe OV could be an optional route abailable for selected girls. You ask them to vore you, there's no struggling, just some visuals like a mawshot and seeing yourself travel down into the stomach.

Once you're in the stomach you can relax for a while, and then she will ask you if you want to come back up or continue relaxing every now and then, and if you choose to go through her colon it will go through a sequence of images of you travelling through her intestines while she goes about her day, ending up with her pushing you out into her hand when she gets back to her dorm.

Let you go
Swallow you again.

This would be more preferable to the digestion suggestions....the game itself is more focused on endo so this suggest fits best with the theme currently shown
Firon
---

Postby DevS098 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:29 am

Firon wrote:
BlackLotus90 wrote:Maybe OV could be an optional route abailable for selected girls. You ask them to vore you, there's no struggling, just some visuals like a mawshot and seeing yourself travel down into the stomach.

Let you go
Swallow you again.

This would be more preferable to the digestion suggestions....the game itself is more focused on endo so this suggest fits best with the theme currently shown

I agree but in this way Marisa's warning has no sense and if Ninja made her to warn us, there has to be a good reason. Maybe this could work if there will be a some sort of affection system, otherwise I see it very unlikely to happen. If a girl is hungry and wants to eat you, I don't think she would said something like "Hey, I'm hungry. Please hop into my mouth!" and would wait for you.

And about updates I prefer it's a surprise too but at least a small sign of Ninja that he's still working at it, won't be too bad..
DevS098
Participator

Postby JustAQuinn » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:35 am

The only reason I participate in these threads these days when there are no updates because I'm a dirty echo-chamber hating fun destroying poopy-head.

I for one would prefer full-tour with the character having the chance to survive. Letting the player run around in circles with no hope is extremely boring especially if they are not constantly being pushed with dialogue. The permeance is probably my least favorite part of vore. Like Mashiro or Yuusha Dungeon, fighting through an entire digestive system is fun. Different circumstances, items, and girls changing my chance of survival is fun. Planning my assault on their organs or possibly death at their hands is fun.

Spamming confirm to get past a game over screen because I forgot the soft reset key and don't want to restart the game isn't fun. Humiliation round-esque playable game overs are fine if the pacing and dialouge is good but once the illusion is broken if the content isn't up to par it just becomes mashing confirm in order to get through it as fast as possible to me. I don't hate fatal vore. Or permeance. They're nice. To me it's just fluff I put up with to get to the parts I enjoy. The feeling of claustrophobia, the domination, the predator's character, the struggle. Fatal oral vore that is futile to fight is quite possibly my least favorite thing on this whole website.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:53 pm

JustAQuinn wrote:The only reason I participate in these threads these days when there are no updates because I'm a dirty echo-chamber hating fun destroying poopy-head.

I for one would prefer full-tour with the character having the chance to survive. Letting the player run around in circles with no hope is extremely boring especially if they are not constantly being pushed with dialogue. The permeance is probably my least favorite part of vore. Like Mashiro or Yuusha Dungeon, fighting through an entire digestive system is fun. Different circumstances, items, and girls changing my chance of survival is fun. Planning my assault on their organs or possibly death at their hands is fun.

Spamming confirm to get past a game over screen because I forgot the soft reset key and don't want to restart the game isn't fun. Humiliation round-esque playable game overs are fine if the pacing and dialouge is good but once the illusion is broken if the content isn't up to par it just becomes mashing confirm in order to get through it as fast as possible to me. I don't hate fatal vore. Or permeance. They're nice. To me it's just fluff I put up with to get to the parts I enjoy. The feeling of claustrophobia, the domination, the predator's character, the struggle. Fatal oral vore that is futile to fight is quite possibly my least favorite thing on this whole website.

Eh, I dunno, I agree with you. Personally, I hate pretty much fatal anything. I know it brings an element of difficulty to a game when something is fatal, which I can accept and enjoy, but when it's not only forced on me, but inescapable and unstoppable, then it becomes boring and tedious after the first or second time. Uru's game is full of that, where almost every little thing causes a game over screen, and there's little opportunity to do anything about it. I like my options, but when all my options lead to a game over screen, then it devolves to, as stated above, spamming confirm to get past the game over. I know there's going to be fatal vore, whether oral or otherwise (because Marisa warns about it), but I gotta hope it doesn't take over the game.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:52 am

the interaction with the sleeping futa girl makes it so that you cant do anything but close the game, and when you go back to the first room at night, you go back two spaces towards the door and after the text finishes, there is nothing else to do but close the game as nothing works.

loving the game, definitely a fav.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:03 pm

nuggholio wrote:the interaction with the sleeping futa girl makes it so that you cant do anything but close the game, and when you go back to the first room at night, you go back two spaces towards the door and after the text finishes, there is nothing else to do but close the game as nothing works.

loving the game, definitely a fav.

Yea the futa girl bug is well known. Hopefully it will be fixed in the future.

That first room bug happens probably because you are using an old save: in the old save you have already entered the room once during the intro but if you use this old save on the new version and you never entered the first room, when you do the intro event will start but it will fail to progress because you aren't where you are supposed to be and this blocks the game.
DevS098
Participator

Postby JustAQuinn » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:45 pm

vincentvchaos wrote:Eh, I dunno, I agree with you. Personally, I hate pretty much fatal anything. I know it brings an element of difficulty to a game when something is fatal, which I can accept and enjoy, but when it's not only forced on me, but inescapable and unstoppable, then it becomes boring and tedious after the first or second time. Uru's game is full of that, where almost every little thing causes a game over screen, and there's little opportunity to do anything about it. I like my options, but when all my options lead to a game over screen, then it devolves to, as stated above, spamming confirm to get past the game over. I know there's going to be fatal vore, whether oral or otherwise (because Marisa warns about it), but I gotta hope it doesn't take over the game.

Compare Uru's Size Matters with Kanahebi's Little Snatcher to see how similar ideas were approached by people with different tastes.

Uru is the 'red dot' Lord. I don't think he has made any size content in the normal way he produces that isn't lethal. He makes Mini-GTS stuff that isn't so lethal from time to time but only images and never comics.

Kanahebi takes forever but the keyword is THICC. Whether that thickness is digesting a tiny alive, crushing them into nothing, pushing them to orgasm, or in rare cases letting them live.

In Size Matters, there is L O A D S of content that is all fatal and immediate with the exception of Megumi and sometimes.

In Little Snatcher, encounters are fatal with a twist. You can survive, but you have to work for it. That's why I love Little Snatcher compared to Size Matters. I love stories of heroes fighting impossible odds, so the ability to fight for my life feels absolutely amazing, and I can still lose pretty easily or I can also go for bonus points and unlock repeatable scenes. The only thing I dislike is no 'invulnerability frames' so if you get cornered in the diner with it's tight corridors, just close the game, you're done.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:24 am

JustAQuinn wrote:
vincentvchaos wrote:Eh, I dunno, I agree with you. Personally, I hate pretty much fatal anything. I know it brings an element of difficulty to a game when something is fatal, which I can accept and enjoy, but when it's not only forced on me, but inescapable and unstoppable, then it becomes boring and tedious after the first or second time. Uru's game is full of that, where almost every little thing causes a game over screen, and there's little opportunity to do anything about it. I like my options, but when all my options lead to a game over screen, then it devolves to, as stated above, spamming confirm to get past the game over. I know there's going to be fatal vore, whether oral or otherwise (because Marisa warns about it), but I gotta hope it doesn't take over the game.

Compare Uru's Size Matters with Kanahebi's Little Snatcher to see how similar ideas were approached by people with different tastes.

Uru is the 'red dot' Lord. I don't think he has made any size content in the normal way he produces that isn't lethal. He makes Mini-GTS stuff that isn't so lethal from time to time but only images and never comics.

Kanahebi takes forever but the keyword is THICC. Whether that thickness is digesting a tiny alive, crushing them into nothing, pushing them to orgasm, or in rare cases letting them live.

In Size Matters, there is L O A D S of content that is all fatal and immediate with the exception of Megumi and sometimes.

In Little Snatcher, encounters are fatal with a twist. You can survive, but you have to work for it. That's why I love Little Snatcher compared to Size Matters. I love stories of heroes fighting impossible odds, so the ability to fight for my life feels absolutely amazing, and I can still lose pretty easily or I can also go for bonus points and unlock repeatable scenes. The only thing I dislike is no 'invulnerability frames' so if you get cornered in the diner with it's tight corridors, just close the game, you're done.

I mostly agree. I'm all for the type of gameplay in LIttle Snatcher, though I prefer the content in Size Matters. Kinda wish they'd work together to make something...

But, yes, I prefer going through scenes that can be fatal with the twist that I can fight through it. It not only makes the interactions more interesting and dynamic, but I can let happen the things that I want to happen. So, yeah, this didn't add much, but I get you.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game