Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Postby Strange » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:14 am

I really am trying to be patient for the game to be updated it;s not always easy, I am a patient person but when you find an absolutely amazing game like this you find out just how patient you really aren't lol.

I wish the op would at least give us an idea of when the next update is but alas I will use this as an opportunity to strengthen my patience
Strange
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bronzehawkz » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:03 am

Strange wrote:I really am trying to be patient for the game to be updated it;s not always easy, I am a patient person but when you find an absolutely amazing game like this you find out just how patient you really aren't lol.

I wish the op would at least give us an idea of when the next update is but alas I will use this as an opportunity to strengthen my patience

By not so subtly passively-aggressively asking for an update whilst talking about your patience you're not being patient, it's an obnoxious and rude thing to do for a person who is giving you content for free.

These type of games take time to make because the creator isn't getting money from it and it's done out of passion, so far the game has updated at a fair pace compared to others I look forward to that are similar.
The last update for Little Snatcher for example was back in January (And we're speculating the next update will be in September/August). Hell, the most consistent and fastest updating GTS game I follow is Size Matters, which has updates a little over a month apart -- and you have to pay for that. So far this game has updated at a similar pace (Although I won't complain at all if it slows down) despite being free.

So you're going to need to be far more patient, don't come here everyday expecting an update, that's just an unrealistic expectation.
Bronzehawkz
New to the forum

Postby Strange » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Bronzehawkz wrote:
Strange wrote:I really am trying to be patient for the game to be updated it;s not always easy, I am a patient person but when you find an absolutely amazing game like this you find out just how patient you really aren't lol.

By not so subtly passively-aggressively asking for an update whilst talking about your patience you're not being patient, it's an obnoxious and rude thing to do for a person who is giving you content for free.

These type of games take time to make because the creator isn't getting money from it and it's done out of passion, so far the game has updated at a fair pace compared to others I look forward to that are similar.
The last update for Little Snatcher for example was back in January (And we're speculating the next update will be in September/August). Hell, the most consistent and fastest updating GTS game I follow is Size Matters, which has updates a little over a month apart -- and you have to pay for that. So far this game has updated at a similar pace (Although I won't complain at all if it slows down) despite being free.

So you're going to need to be far more patient, don't come here everyday expecting an update, that's just an unrealistic expectation.

You completely misunderstood my post that isn't wasn't i was doing at all, it is also obnoxious and rude to assume a person passively aggressively asking for an update I have no issue asking for an update directly so I don't need to be passively aggressive in doing so
Strange
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornim » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Fantastic game; you're doing great work.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 pm

This is fantastic..and with just a little work could be the dream game we've all wanted for unbirth.

More interior!! when you have the tug of war experience it is fantastic to watch him move back and forth between them.

When you first encounter the maid, after you get sucked all the way in, what if you you split the screen so we get cut away view of the inside struggles? very similar to the tug of war. we could see how close he is to the cervix..and when he passes through it.. and when he's almost back out and it switches to the emerging view like you have now.

Also.. I am a huge unbirth fan and love writing unbirth along with my partner. she and I would both love to assist you with the writing and the dialogue to make it as sexy as possible.

read this if you want to see some of what we have done: https://aryion.com/g4/view/374580

I don't want anything out of it.. I just want to help you make it as good as possible if you would allow us to assist.

regardless I want to thank for you for your hard work on this an wish you the best and can't wait for further updates!
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Strange » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:06 pm

mouseyman wrote:This is fantastic..and with just a little work could be the dream game we've all wanted for unbirth.

More interior!! when you have the tug of war experience it is fantastic to watch him move back and forth between them.

When you first encounter the maid, after you get sucked all the way in, what if you you split the screen so we get cut away view of the inside struggles? very similar to the tug of war. we could see how close he is to the cervix..and when he passes through it.. and when he's almost back out and it switches to the emerging view like you have now.

Also.. I am a huge unbirth fan and love writing unbirth along with my partner. she and I would both love to assist you with the writing and the dialogue to make it as sexy as possible.

read this if you want to see some of what we have done: https://aryion.com/g4/view/374580

I don't want anything out of it.. I just want to help you make it as good as possible if you would allow us to assist.

regardless I want to thank for you for your hard work on this an wish you the best and can't wait for further updates!

You sir are a true hero, wanting to help make the game even more amazing than it already is and seeking nothing in return
Strange
Been posting for a bit

Postby mouseyman » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:01 am

Strange wrote:
mouseyman wrote:This is fantastic..and with just a little work could be the dream game we've all wanted for unbirth.

You sir are a true hero, wanting to help make the game even more amazing than it already is and seeking nothing in return

Lol I support this community! and I still think unbirth is underserved xD Ant this portrayal is hands down the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time.

I just want to amend a few things I said earlier..because having successfully crawled from the maid into Vanessa, I can see that you ALREADY implemented much of what I was talking about in regards to the interior/cutaway shots and it was GLORIOUS. Would love to see a front anatomy angle where you can really see the vaginal canal and the cervix with womb above it as you go up into her!

And again I extend my humble offer if you will have us.. something about letting HER write unbirth scenes just gives them so much more honesty and emotional weight beyond that of typical hentai.
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby generalr » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:47 am

I just made an account to write my appreciation of this game, now I'll probably stay around here a little longer. Great work!

How are you getting your images? I've been trying to do some similar work in RPG Maker and I'm having a lot of difficulty sourcing images, how many hours are you putting in to finding just the right pictures and how much time on editing them?

P.S. I've already put in 2+ hours on the game and there's only three girls, that's a really good sign to me that you've got something special here!
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:26 pm

generalr wrote:I just made an account to write my appreciation of this game, now I'll probably stay around here a little longer. Great work!

How are you getting your images? I've been trying to do some similar work in RPG Maker and I'm having a lot of difficulty sourcing images, how many hours are you putting in to finding just the right pictures and how much time on editing them?

P.S. I've already put in 2+ hours on the game and there's only three girls, that's a really good sign to me that you've got something special here!

haha same. I was determined last night not to go to bed until I gave Vanessa an orgasm XD And then I went right back in! :-D :-D :-D
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:55 pm

Eh, I have to admit, as much as I'd like to keep quiet and just be patient, I kinda wish Ninja0 would keep us updated about the game. It doesn't have to be spoilers, or constant details about what's being done, or even acknowledgement on ideas and suggestions. I just want to know if he's still alive and well, let alone working on the game.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:45 pm

vincentvchaos wrote:Eh, I have to admit, as much as I'd like to keep quiet and just be patient, I kinda wish Ninja0 would keep us updated about the game. It doesn't have to be spoilers, or constant details about what's being done, or even acknowledgement on ideas and suggestions. I just want to know if he's still alive and well, let alone working on the game.

Same here, this game is way too good, I really hope it doesn't die.
DevS098
Participator

Postby TheNinja0 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:46 pm

I have not been working on the game of late. Steam sale and all that.
I've also sort of lost enthusiasm for working on the game for the moment, but it could strike back at any time.
Idealy, I only want to work on the game when I'm motivated to do so. i don't want to force myself to do it as that would produce lower quality work.
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

Postby pussylover3 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:59 pm

TheNinja0 wrote:I have not been working on the game of late. Steam sale and all that.
I've also sort of lost enthusiasm for working on the game for the moment, but it could strike back at any time.
Idealy, I only want to work on the game when I'm motivated to do so. i don't want to force myself to do it as that would produce lower quality work.

but what if it never does
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skookz » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:15 pm

TheNinja0 wrote:I have not been working on the game of late. Steam sale and all that.

Really, take as much time as you want. Forcing yourself to do it will just make you not want to do it more, i'm kinda going through that myself. But what's already made is enough to keep easy to please people like me going for a while. ' u' So I'm willing to be patient.
Skookz
???

Postby nullstuff » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:14 pm

I totally feel you on the steam sale sucking motivation. (not to mention money!) Please definitely take your time! As a great man once said, a delayed game is good eventually, a rushed game is bad forever!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Date Masamune » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Take your time on the game. Don't give up
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby mouseyman » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:20 pm

dude, I know all about the inspiration game and lack there of. And you are right! Only work on it when you are motivated. Same thing is true of writing or any creative endeavor. You want to make it as good as you possibly can and you can't do that if you'e not feeling it!
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby doomed » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:55 pm

What system do I use to download the game
doomed
Participator

Postby Tank1985 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:12 am

Game is awesome. When can we expect a new update
Tank1985
New to the forum

Postby generalr » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:57 pm

doomed wrote:What system do I use to download the game

It's RPG Maker MV (which means it doesn't work well on Linux). You don't even need Run time packages (RTPs) like you do for RPG Maker VXACE and XP. Just download and play.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game