Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking game. RPG maker game.

Postby vincentvchaos » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:47 am

nullstuff wrote:Like, say we can ask Marissa for a real challenge later on, and if she wins she can't control herself and gurgles us. Likewise, maybe if we choose to rest too much in between fights with the maid, she decides it'd be more fun to melt us, and a harder, "last-ditch" battle happens. Of course, it's all up to you; there is a certain appeal to having fatal and non-fatal girls be separate, since some players might want to pick and choose. Still, you could essentially add whole new encounters with minimal image editing besides what you've done already. Again, though, it's your game, and I'm sure the choices you make will be positively lovely, just like the rest of this game. :D

I have to agree, though maybe on different characters. It might work with the maid, because she seems inexperienced overall with how it all goes (so maybe accidental fatal), but Marissa seems too nice, and wants to protect too much to let that happen. I can see, though, some times where the maid, Marissa, and whoever else might be coming, wouldn't let us out on purpose. Sure, they'd let us play, but they'd either find a way to hold us inside while we struggle and get them off, or they'd straight up use their hands to push us back down. Like, maybe the longer you stay with a certain person without fighting back, they get more and more possessive. I'd absolutely die if there were more scenes with the ladies going about their daily lives with you trapped inside, taking advantage of the fact that no one knows you're inside them to have some fun.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby fichetto881 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:24 pm

(sorry for may bad english)
this is one of the greatest vore game i ever played
it is an incredible work and i can't wait to see if there will be a next update
fichetto881
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:16 pm

This is an amazing start to what looks like a great game.

Unique "combat" mechanics, straight to point, every girl seems a vore opportunity.

Only thing I would really complain about is not being able to get into the futa girl's balls, always seems a no brainer, handy little carrying cases for prey just danglin there ;) would love to see that in the future since there is def not enough Futa CV around
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:06 pm

Evilpancake wrote:Only thing I would really complain about is not being able to get into the futa girl's balls

Well since TheNinja0 haven't given much information about it, I don't know for sure, but maybe there is intended some futa CV with fatal possibility by the MC being sucked into the balls and cum-gested.
Personally I hope that will be a screen and a futa having sex and having the MC ejected into whatever she is shaking will be a screen too but no-matter what is made if it follows the pattern so far I am sure it will be good.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:09 pm

Evilpancake wrote:Only thing I would really complain about is not being able to get into the futa girl's balls

Uhmmmm.... *stares at progression chances from 81-90 depth to 91+ depth* ......I'm fairly sure the balls get bigger, just... a design choice to not have blatant bulges, I'd guess?
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby olgith » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:13 pm

Evilpancake wrote:there is def not enough Futa CV around

This is a lie and you know it! I'd like to argue quite the opposite. When looking for UB content I am always faced with nigh uncountable amounts of FUTA/M cock vore, largely done by popular artists that have galleries here on this board! It's daunting on just how much cock one has to sift through to find decent content, heck it's even apparent in the game side of things. Most of the quest threats prioritize male/futa content before giving the tiniest bit of attention to UB.

Whats worse is that a good number of the artists out there used to only do cock stuff once in a blue moon, but have all evolved into putting cocks on everything. This is in large part due to their supporters, whom have repeatedly commissioned or supported only their cock based work. Needing to keep fans contributing, they kept drawing more and more dick related stuff. It's a shame really, because I really enjoyed their earlier works, a pain to know they will never return to their roots because of all these people who want the cock.

Now do I hate cocks? No, I have one of my own, I'd be stupid to hate my own penis. But I see enough of my own dick every day, some content that isn't covered in dicks would be nice now and again.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby tuc1357 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Let's just let TheNinja0 put whatever he wants into his game. For the record, I personally think the futa cockvore is hot.
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Postby Date Masamune » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:21 pm

tuc1357 wrote:Let's just let TheNinja0 put whatever he wants into his game. For the record, I personally think the futa cockvore is hot.

I agree but we can suggest things
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby Hansony » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:27 pm

olgith wrote:

This is a lie and you know it! I'd like to argue quite the opposite. When looking for UB content I am always faced with nigh uncountable amounts of FUTA/M cock vore, largely done by popular artists that have galleries here on this board! It's daunting on just how much cock one has to sift through to find decent content, heck it's even apparent in the game side of things. Most of the quest threats prioritize male/futa content before giving the tiniest bit of attention to UB.

Whats worse is that a good number of the artists out there used to only do cock stuff once in a blue moon, but have all evolved into putting cocks on everything. This is in large part due to their supporters, whom have repeatedly commissioned or supported only their cock based work. Needing to keep fans contributing, they kept drawing more and more dick related stuff. It's a shame really, because I really enjoyed their earlier works, a pain to know they will never return to their roots because of all these people who want the cock.

Now do I hate cocks? No, I have one of my own, I'd be stupid to hate my own penis. But I see enough of my own dick every day, some content that isn't covered in dicks would be nice now and again.

Kinda wan't to go on a rant about how many of the games have more UB then CV but this isn't the topic for that, surfice to say that in the games part Futa CV is actually pretty rare, and you can prove me wrong by naming all the games I can go find it in :wink:
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vincentvchaos » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:04 am

Hansony wrote:
olgith wrote:

Kinda wan't to go on a rant about how many of the games have more UB then CV but this isn't the topic for that, surfice to say that in the games part Futa CV is actually pretty rare, and you can prove me wrong by naming all the games I can go find it in :wink:

Yes, show us proof! :D Pretty please?
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby olgith » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:35 am

I shouldn't have to really take you by the hand, a simple search shows way more cocks than you can shake a stick at when exploring renowned artists like Modeseven, Desbjust, Valcat
, Lucky.. the list goes on. They draw all sorts of stuff, but more often than not, there's a big ole cock taking up half the piece of art.

As I said, check the quest thread archive here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43297&hilit=quest More cockvore than you can shake a stick at, and most of the UB a large margin of the "UB" they call it is from either a cunt-boy or a Futa (and the fact that the ub stuff is not even that good aside from a select few like the Hotel).

Then there's the actual game aspect; yes I can agree there isn't as much futa as I recalled, but there *is* far more cock stuff than anything on the list of games available on the community game thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38739#p2007288

Don't let the tags fool you, a lot of them say UB, but it's more often than not a single tiny smidgen of the game that can be easily missed, or not even worth the effort to get to it.

Also, i think we should stop this discussion here, as this is clogging up the threat, apologies.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:29 pm

olgith wrote:I shouldn't have to really take you by the hand, a simple search shows way more cocks than you can shake a stick at when exploring renowned artists like Modeseven, Desbjust, Valcat
, Lucky.. the list goes on. They draw all sorts of stuff, but more often than not, there's a big ole cock taking up half the piece of art.

As I said, check the quest thread archive here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43297&hilit=quest More cockvore than you can shake a stick at, and most of the UB a large margin of the "UB" they call it is from either a cunt-boy or a Futa (and the fact that the ub stuff is not even that good aside from a select few like the Hotel).

Then there's the actual game aspect; yes I can agree there isn't as much futa as I recalled, but there *is* far more cock stuff than anything on the list of games available on the community game thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38739#p2007288

Don't let the tags fool you, a lot of them say UB, but it's more often than not a single tiny smidgen of the game that can be easily missed, or not even worth the effort to get to it.

Also, i think we should stop this discussion here, as this is clogging up the threat, apologies.

ya you really shouldn't clog up a thread trying to stop others from seeing what they want to see because you don't like it, in the world as a whole we call that being a douchebag, and each of those games? I've played them all, most of the CV scenes are 1-2 out of a litany of other types of vore. So don't go spitting your foolish rhetoric that's not even close to true just because you happen to disagree with people.

Life lesson for you.

Someone says "hey, i'd really like to see more of this, you did it well and i don't see all that much of it"

This person is complimenting the author, and asking for more of their work as yet a second form of compliment

Next person says "hey, don't listen to those other guys, they are wrong, do what i want instead"

This person is a self entitled schmuck who offers nothing constructive to the author/artist or the topic as a whole

...guess which one you're coming off as?
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Date Masamune » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:06 pm

I still like the game and you sir are doing a great job and I can't wait to see the update if there is one :gulp:
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby Hansony » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:11 pm

olgith,
rather rude way to do it, getting your last point in and then saying "no retaliating be a grown up", but sure I will let it rest and just Cheer on TheNinja0 to make some more awesome Futa CV ;P
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheNinja0 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Apologies for how long it's taking. I've been doing this in my spare time, while I'm not at work.

I'm surprised at how long some of you have been playing this. Some have stats over 500, I only really put the stats there as a ... placeholder... sort of...
The stats are going to be much more fleshed out in future updates.

I didn't expect anyone to be able to sneak into the futa at night, I sort of thought it was impossible. The next update will have the "Struggle in" action for the futa (which the maid already has), which should make sneaking in a lot more reasonable.

I would realese a bug fix in the mean time, but I want to realese the fixes with the next lot of content. The process of uploading the game is annoying, my internet connection is not very good, and I don't know how much uploading I'm allowed to do.
The bugs though are super easy to fix, mostly just oversights on my part. I thought I had them all when I realesed it, but evidently not.

Thank you for the kind words and feedback.
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

Postby olgith » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Hansony wrote:olgith,
rather rude way to do it, getting your last point in and then saying "no retaliating be a grown up", but sure I will let it rest and just Cheer on TheNinja0 to make some more awesome Futa CV ;P

No no you misunderstand! I meant we should stop discussing it *here* in this thread, sorry I didn't put that part across as clear as I should have. Apologies.

As for you Evilpancake, I don't know what side of the bed you woke up on, but it seems you might have missed a few details and made some awfully big assumptions on whats going on here. First I'd like to apologize if my debate against your claim that there isn't enough CV or Penis related content out there (when in fact there is more than enough, and so many more people supporting it that artists are turning towards it to keep fans interested). In either case; I made no claims that I wanted it to be different, or made any motions to change anyones opinion. Only simple statements of my own because I was *asked to*. Again, sorry if this somehow came across as an attack and upset you enough to lash out at me.

I did in fact, do my research as requested by Hansony and Vincentvchaos. It was innocent debate between two sides of the spectrum, that I wished to move somewhere else because we were clogging this thread up (which was an accurate depiction by all the hate people are tossing my way).

So let me conclude; It was A: Not enough CV VS B: There's plenty of CV being made and UB isn't getting the same treatment, and here's why. A simple debate that I thought was going somewhere, I was actually expecting a reply with significant weight against my own claim. Instead I recieve a very angry pancake who derails the whole thing with hurtful claims completely uncalled for and unrelated to the discussion. Maybe you should collect some facts before you make assumptions too?

Perhaps I used the wrong words, perhaps you didn't see my prior review of the game back on page 2? I am with everyone here on supporting Ninja's wonderful game and before you go and say it again I DO[b][/b] in fact enjoy CV, I just don't worship it like a zealot and attack anyone who thinks otherwise. It was an opinion and nothing more until it escalated to this point.

So back to my prior comment on stopping this heated debate here and take it to PM or it's own thread. CV VS UB has been a war that has raged across many eons and dimensions.

Sorry to everyone else for having to put up with our discussion.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby PearlyHector » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:36 am

TheNinja0 wrote:I didn't expect anyone to be able to sneak into the futa at night, I sort of thought it was impossible.

Never underestimate the persistence of your playerbase.
PearlyHector
New to the forum

Postby Hansony » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:28 am

olgith,
To me what you said both sounded aggressive (in the first comment) and came across as you saying there were more then enough Futa CV not just any CV.
Those two things was what made me react.
If you had said "I have seen quite a lot of CV and some of my favorite artist has sadly begone making CV instead of UB which I like almost exclusively so I can't really agree with your sentiment" or something of the same sort of tone, it is very likely that nobody would have found it a problem.
The tone you give your message always has to be really clear or completely neutral or people will assume it to be aggressive. Just something to remember for future comments.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:37 am

TheNinja0 wrote:I would realese a bug fix in the mean time, but I want to realese the fixes with the next lot of content. The process of uploading the game is annoying, my internet connection is not very good, and I don't know how much uploading I'm allowed to do..

Well as long as it is something like that then it is completely understandable that you wait with it.
Also really good to know for sure that you are still there and working on this but just has a scheduled that prevents you from being on the forum more.
Way to many awesome games with new mechanics gets early works released and then die out before they get finished and it would be a shame if this went the same way, so take as much time as you need to not get burned out, we can wait (and clearly get enough out of going berserk with the game anyway)

As a little thought that hit me, since some people seem to be willing to train the MC for so long as to reach 500 stamina (only ever reached 200 my self) maybe you should make an event that can trigger from having that high stats if you keep it in some sort of stat form.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Biergesetz » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:12 am

A diamond in the rough here. Obviously a bunch of bugs as expected in an early game but keep it up! You're doing great.
Biergesetz
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game