Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking game. RPG maker game.

Postby Hansony » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:48 pm

I see a lot of people saying they are not into the futa cockvore, and while fair enough, their fetish their call, them voicing it makes it so much more to make state this point, I LOVE IT!
Generally cockvore that is M/F or M/M is just not my thing, it seems boring and stale somehow, but the futa cockvore is the one exception to that rule. Futa cockvore is god damn awesome, and something there is a big lack of in the vore games out there especially games with visuals.
Just thought it was important to make it clear that it isn't everyone who dislikes futa CV.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby armageddondevil » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:19 pm

long live futa cv! :silly:
armageddondevil
Been posting for a bit

Postby richi90 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:10 pm

I just tried this game and LOVE IT. i can't wait to see more content in oncoming updates. I'm curious and hoping you might reveal what you have planned for the next version to be added?
richi90
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:48 pm

I really enjoy the game and they way its made. Just like mentioned before, you forgot to use FadeIn a few times or it doesnt trigger after escaping at several scenes, and the image of the futa girl stays present on the screen sometimes aswell. Maybe you just put at the very end of a whole event chain with a girl a last event which clears all images and uses fadein again, so that you can actualy see what you are doing again.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DetonaTuto » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Krono wrote:I'm not really into futa or penis stuff so I can't really comment on that... However, I love the unbirth part of this. The bug where the penis shows up when the maid orgasms was already mentioned... Another bug with the maid is if you've escaped from her, the screen will be completely blacked out until she finds you and tries to unbirth you again. I stayed in her for 3 battles before escaping, if that helps you find it.

Otherwise, awesome game so far! :D

Yeah, i am not into CV too, but i LOVE UB and F/m OV, AV is not my favorite but still ok
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheNinja0 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:55 pm

I am not sure when I will be able to release the next update, just know that I am working on it.
It takes a while to make the image sets, especially the one I am working on now.

The game loop after you are vored is a foundation point for me to add more content. By that I mean, I intend to add more functionality there, but it is not there yet.

I am definitly going to have... something... happen if you stay in them for a while, I just haven't come up with an idea I really like yet.

As for the girl completely respecting your decision, The futa likes you and isn't so much forcing you to stay as she is trying to make you stronger before letting you go. She doesn't want you to be digested by some other girl, so she's trying to make you stronger.

The maid Sort of is forcing you stay, but she wants to have fun. If you say no, there's not really much she can do about it. She can't really have any fun if your stuck all the way inside of her, she wants you wriggling about, which does risk you actually getting out.
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sinistral » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:11 pm

This is a pretty good start. I like that the game keeps its premise nice and simple. It doesn't have to be some long traditional RPG, but it doesn't seem like it would be hard to expand if you wanted to do more with it. I think you'll find that to be a blessing. As far as the content I enjoyed both, though maybe the the futa cv slightly more. I do like that you'll get different reactions based on what you do, and also enjoy that it has variations on events based on when you try them. I do think that it would be neat that if you remain inactive for a while that you could trigger other events, or perhaps if you have too many unsuccessful attempts, but what is there right now is a fairly solid base. You could also include scenes that unlock based on what other scenes you have with other girls, maybe have a little friendly (or some not so friendly) competition.

As far as bugs I have run into the climax scene bug where it jumbles the picture and the black screen bug. I also experienced the black screen bug after having a couple unsuccessful attempts at escape on both girls. There was also a bug that displayed the text for losing and then the correct winning text if you beat the futa girl in her initial game. Other than the black screen bug the others are just minor and fixable. I am looking forward to where you may go with this if you decide to continue.
Sinistral
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Strange » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:30 pm

wow I only played the demo and already i have to have the finished version of this game like holy freaking crap please!! although i don't like how hard it is to get fully in depth it takes a while and i am also not penis vore but seriously what would it take to get this game fully functioning and finished?
Strange
Been posting for a bit

Postby olgith » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:45 pm

Man o man, for a first rendition this is freaking amazing!
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby nullstuff » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:05 am

TheNinja0 wrote:I am not sure when I will be able to release the next update, just know that I am working on it.
It takes a while to make the image sets, especially the one I am working on now.

The game loop after you are vored is a foundation point for me to add more content. By that I mean, I intend to add more functionality there, but it is not there yet.

I am definitly going to have... something... happen if you stay in them for a while, I just haven't come up with an idea I really like yet.

As for the girl completely respecting your decision, The futa likes you and isn't so much forcing you to stay as she is trying to make you stronger before letting you go. She doesn't want you to be digested by some other girl, so she's trying to make you stronger.

The maid Sort of is forcing you stay, but she wants to have fun. If you say no, there's not really much she can do about it. She can't really have any fun if your stuck all the way inside of her, she wants you wriggling about, which does risk you actually getting out.

Yay! Glad to hear you're already going on a new image set! Just make sure you're not feeling pressured, this is your game at the end of the day and you should keep going until you're happy with it. Keep up the amazing job! :-D
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby pussylover3 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:45 am

I can't actually play this game for some it just immediately kicks me out but then again it could be that my computer sucks
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby formaldehyde » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:46 am

very well done but man you gotta smoke out the bugs. love the characters so far cant wait to see more of everything.
formaldehyde
Been posting for a bit

Postby olgith » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:15 am

formaldehyde wrote:very well done but man you gotta smoke out the bugs. love the characters so far cant wait to see more of everything.

Reminder this is a first edition DEMO. Bugs happen, because our PC's aren't exactly like his and stuff can occur.

In other words, after fully testing the game, here's what I think!

The Good:
1. Very well done in the sense of portraying a scene of a tiny man struggling with a predatory sexual organ while the owner moans and gloats as more of you disappears inside of them. It is accentuated by the soundtrack, artwork and use of wording. I would admit that I was legit scared the first time through as I was slowly being eaten and couldn't struggle more than her ravenous snatch could gobble me up. 10/10 on design and enjoyment.

2. The mechanics used were spot on. You have offered various choices for players to perform, be it willing prey (no real advancement) or unwilling prey (gradual increase of stats through repeated attempts). I imagine in the future some of the girls won't be so gentle and if you haven't increased your stats you are in for some trouble. Unfortunately we weren't able to witness these consequences yet as this is the demo. But with a little imagination I am able to construct a viable response should it be the case. This alone has impressed me, as I find myself wanting with more games than I'd like to admit.

3. I am fully interested in your game and it's future. I will gladly follow and support your progress as a developer and any future endeavors you might decide to undertake!

4. Thank you TheNinja0 for making this game and thank you for sharing it with us early in its development!

The Bad:
1. As it is a demo, stuff is due to be changed and fixed. Such as the lack of the ability to save and black screens after escaping the maid.

2. It's a little too difficult in the beginning!. Unless you managed to dodge the maid and went with the Futa first, you would not learn the basic mechanics of struggling as she gives you tips and pointers along the way, perhaps an optional introductory struggle with the first woman to give players a chance to understand how to struggle before they get nabbed by the maid on the way out and remain trapped in her for hours of game play.

3. This one is a personal nitpick. But I'd like to see some more depiction of scenery once you are further along inside the girls. Like the maids cervix kissing and grinding on your body parts as you progressively get further inside, or once too far, it shuts tight until she's aroused enough (kind of like what you did with the futa's cock) Just a few words here and there during struggles can make for a much more interesting scene, as the depth score doesn't fully justify it and the repeated lines can get a little dull.

Closing:
I want more! It has been a long time since I've come across something I've so strongly wished to see more of! I'm keeping my eye on this one! Yes it has its shortcomings but It is far outweighed by the impressive work!
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:33 am

olgith wrote:[...]

2. [...] I imagine in the future some of the girls won't be so gentle and if you haven't increased your stats you are in for some trouble. Unfortunately we weren't able to witness these consequences yet as this is the demo. But with a little imagination I am able to construct a viable response should it be the case. This alone has impressed me, as I find myself wanting with more games than I'd like to admit.

[...]

2. It's a little too difficult in the beginning!. Unless you managed to dodge the maid and went with the Futa first, you would not learn the basic mechanics of struggling as she gives you tips and pointers along the way, perhaps an optional introductory struggle with the first woman to give players a chance to understand how to struggle before they get nabbed by the maid on the way out and remain trapped in her for hours of game play.

The futa girl tells you (not sure any more what exactly you had to do to hear that) that she wants you to stay alive, and for that reason she wants to train you or make you improve, as not all girls are as gentle as her and digest/kill you. So I guess that the developer wants to create fatal scenes and encounters in the future.

And its not hard to dodge the maid, as she just moves randomly. Also, i think it doenst care who you gets you first, as both encounters are non fatal, and you can train with both girls. I escaped the futa girl twice before i got any real tips from here (so she only told me abvious things like I cant struggle without stamina). So the "battle" system is kinda obvious, and I'm fine with the way the start is.

And you can already see a third ability called technic (strenght and constitution are the first two), so apparently you can get better in pleasing the girls aswell. Playing with fire^^ Maybe some girls will like you more if you pleasure them instead of fighting your way out, but that are all distance hopes and dreams^^ I know how hard it is to do all that RPGmaker stuff, and i respect the developers ability to create images. What fails me in creating a game is that ability, cant draw or even do sprits^^
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Travesty » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:23 pm

My main problem is the completely black screen after escaping the maid. I almost don't want to start over and try the futa girl because I have already spent hours grinding my stats up by endlessly struggling, resting, and then fighting with her to get her to orgasm so she sends me shooting out. And not by choice either; I literally couldn't get out until the 4th or so try. Now, this may be my fault for not going to the futa first, who, from what I've read here, functions as some sort of tutorial, but she is the second interact-able character you see, after all.
Travesty
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:37 pm

For those that haven't been able to save, I managed to save in the hallway with the maid, as well as the room with the futa girl, but couldn't do it in the room you start in. For making your character stronger atm, I can only do it with the CV girl, as any time I escape from the maid (as others have noted) I get a black screen that never goes away.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby richi90 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:46 pm

I think it is going to be hard to exactly pin point this problem for theNinja, because i can honestly say that i haven't encountered problems with black screens and not being able to save games. perhaps it because my pc is running on the prehistoric windows 7? (classics ftw :) )
richi90
Been posting for a bit

Postby Date Masamune » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:45 pm

well I tried the demo and I to getting the bugs of Black screen that needs to be fixed but I do like it the only suggestion I can give is at least let the players move the predator characters around as well ^^;
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby olgith » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:33 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:For those that haven't been able to save, I managed to save in the hallway with the maid, as well as the room with the futa girl, but couldn't do it in the room you start in. For making your character stronger atm, I can only do it with the CV girl, as any time I escape from the maid (as others have noted) I get a black screen that never goes away.

There IS a way to get rid of the black screen, as the game is still running despite the screen being blank, if you some how manage to navigate to the door with the futa, and move to her bed, you can enter the cv scene and leave, returning your game to visibility.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:18 am

If you think releasing the next contend update will take a while then maybe you could do a quick bug fix (the maid black screen and the futa win image freeze) so we can play the demo without bugs.

Only if you think you can do this fast and it won't be a big bother, extending the time for the contend update, of cause.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game