Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking game. RPG maker game.>UPDATE 17/5/17<

Postby Sindiya » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:29 pm

This is one of if not the greatest shrinking game I've ever played.
Sindiya
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:57 am

You know, I've been thinking this for a while... Ninja0, thank you for making this game. Thank you for taking the time and effort to make even this much, because it is amazing already. And, I am honestly glad that someone out there made a game about giant women, and didn't instantly include a bunch of crushing stuff. I'm sorry to everyone who has that particular variant of this fetish, but I never understood why a giant woman would see a small living toy, something that could very easily be the perfect size to replace that old non-moving thing she has, and simply crush it under her feet.

Also, thank you for the update, TheNinja0! Even if you're not currently working on the game, it's good to know you're still alive. Like everyone is saying, take your time working on this. We understand.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby GrimOXIII » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:24 pm

i do hope this game doesn't collect dust even if you don't feel like working on it,
GrimOXIII
New to the forum

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:34 pm

This game is too good to die! LIIIIIIVE!
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheNinja0 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:44 pm

I'm actually working on a different project at the moment. I'm trying to make a simpler game whilst still trying to incorporate vore into the mechanics of the game.
This game was getting too complicated that the prospect of working on it was very daunting.
I WILL get back to it though, at some point.
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

Postby Monopolus » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:20 pm

Looking forward to whatever you come up with. :)
Monopolus
???

Postby meaning4 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:11 am

I have heard that the gentle futa had a peeing scene and that one could crawl into the three available girls at night, in the current version, are these events removed?
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:21 am

meaning4 wrote:I have heard that the gentle futa had a peeing scene and that one could crawl into the three available girls at night, in the current version, are these events removed?

No they aren't. There's a bug that doesn't displays the pictures of the futa if you don't "lose" a game with her first and then you do another. Also the peeing scene can appear almost at random (sometimes after few time shifts, sometimes after few days) so you might have just not triggered it yet. About the night event only the futa has one at the moment and there would possibly be another with another girl but in this version it makes the game to crash for unknown reasons.
DevS098
Participator

Postby meaning4 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Do you have to be inside or outside for the peeing scene?
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:39 pm

meaning4 wrote:Do you have to be inside or outside for the peeing scene?

Spoiler: show
Inside. When she asks you if you want to try to escape, answer that you like to be inside her. After a few dialogues, a blank screen and a text will appear and then she will ask you again as you might already know. If the bathroom scene will trigger, it will happen before restarting the loop. For what I can say, it's totally at random: one time I saw it happen just after when I decided to remain inside her; another time, I had to keep saying to remain inside and wait for something more than a week of the game to see it happen.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Sphazer » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:09 pm

really amazing game, im looking forward for new updates
Sphazer
New to the forum

Postby Seption » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:48 am

Only one question... What I/we can do when the maid (Anya) is reading a book? No matter what I do, nothing happens.
Seption
New to the forum

Postby BlackLotus90 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:11 pm

Seption wrote:Only one question... What I/we can do when the maid (Anya) is reading a book? No matter what I do, nothing happens.

Nothing.

If TheNinja0 does have a scenario planned for that bit, he hasn't implemented it yet.
BlackLotus90
Been posting for a bit

Postby nuggholio » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:18 am

TheNinja0, does this other project have a page or post i can go to? or is there not one yet.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby ccccccccccc » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:49 am

OMG this is such an awesome game.
I am chinese.
Can I post this game to a chinese fourm?
I will surely post your name and this original link in it.
I just want to let more people see it.
If you say no then I will not do it.
Sorry if there is bad English.
I am Chinese.
I know some English.
I may ask for permission to translate or post your game or article on some Chinese forum.
Thank you.
ccccccccccc
New to the forum

Postby ccccccccccc » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:32 pm

DevS098 wrote:
meaning4 wrote:I have heard that the gentle futa had a peeing scene and that one could crawl into the three available girls at night, in the current version, are these events removed?

No they aren't. There's a bug that doesn't displays the pictures of the futa if you don't "lose" a game with her first and then you do another. Also the peeing scene can appear almost at random (sometimes after few time shifts, sometimes after few days) so you might have just not triggered it yet. About the night event only the futa has one at the moment and there would possibly be another with another girl but in this version it makes the game to crash for unknown reasons.

Well I decrypt this game(sorry Ninja)because I am facing a lot of crashing with Marisa(the futa girl) and I notice that the name that the show picture is using at Marisa is a bit different and maybe that is the case.
p.s.:Night time game setup part is obviously not completed as the Game type Variable didn't even implant into the event yet
I am Chinese.
I know some English.
I may ask for permission to translate or post your game or article on some Chinese forum.
Thank you.
ccccccccccc
New to the forum

Postby Satan666 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:57 pm

This game is AMAZING!

Please keep up the good work, very much looking forward to the next update...
When might that be though...?

Thank you! :)
*dabs*
Satan666
Been posting for a bit

Postby Biergesetz » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:00 am

tbh I like this game so much I'd volunteer my time to help it get updates
Biergesetz
Been posting for a bit

Postby conkikhon » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:12 am

It's nice to see many people who register in this forum only to comment on this game :D
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Postby RikuHidanza » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:28 am

gotta say this is the best vore game i have ever played. i eagerly await any potential updates. i also hope that a future update may have some anal vore in it but would be happy with any new content.

keep up the good work but don't pressure yourself to make more till your ready to. quality over quantity is always best.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game