For sake of readability this will be spread over multiple posts.
- Introduction and features
- How to play
- Download and Installation
- How to "upgrade"
- Add-on mod list (mods for the main mod)
- how to create an add-on mod
- Know bugs
- Collected knowledge base
- Available updates
- Release and change list
Introduction and features
Fallout Vore is a vore mod for Fallout 4 created by several community members.
A new flavor of Nuka Cola has found it's way into the hands of a few lucky inhabitants of the commonwealth, Nuka Acid!
Those who drink it soon discover they have mutated into voracious predators capable of swallowing a person whole and alive. Unwary travellers now run the risk of ending up deep inside some raiders bowels, and in turn unwary raiders may soon be dissolving in some random settlers stomach.
Nobody knows how the Nuka Acid made it to the commonwealth, and hardly anyone even knows it arrived.
The few who are aware of it's existance speculate a lone mad scientist is enacting an evil plan, or that it's the result of super mutants trying to make FEV. Whatever the case; this Nuka Acid apears to contain a Vore Evolution Virus, and they intend to make good use of it.
Vore... Vore never changes.
- Large amount of bugfixes and changes since version 1.2
- Easily moddable. You can mod for it as if it's a DLC
- Eat up to three people, and digest them alive
- Detailed bellies of all sizes.
- Full control over belly sizes via Bodyslide (third party software)
- full vore sounds, sloshing bellies, swallows, burps, comments in the original voice.
- Female and male vore available. Both can be toggled off.
- Scat option available
- NPC vore available. Can be used in arena's, on companions, on settlers.
- npc > player vore possible, and deadly.
- Vore via weapons and via context button
- Perk system
- Statistics overview of how many you've eaten
- All bellies available as seperate wearable items. To make a settlement full of loudly sloshing bellies for example.
- Various nude armors. Strong armors that count as vaultsuit in npc eyes, are fully modable with armor weaves, and look like you are naked.
- various vore enabled weapons for npc's
- gas grenade and syringer ammo to trigger vore in enemy npc's
- about 400 containers around the commonwealth have a very small chance to contain a coveted Nuka Acid! Drink it to get a free vore perk and vore levels.
How to play
DO NOT activate this mod before you have left the vault.
That goes for most of your mods btw, the safest way to start a new game is to activate mods after leaving the vault and not activating them all at once.
In general, when activating a mod in an older game it's advisable to save your game inside somewhere unmodded (like the patato cellar in Sanctuary), exit game, activate mod, and then load that save.
On starting the mod you recieve:
-Fallout vore settings, a holotape.
Open your pip boy and find the " Fallout Vore settings" holotape.
Click on the activate experiment button. Give it a moment, when it returns to the holotape menu screen exit the pip boy
You now recieve
-Devour, a melee weapon that triggers you eating someone and digesting them to death.
-devour friendly, a melee weapon that triggers you swallowing someone to carry them around in your stomach alive.
-Digest, an item to start digestion if you toggled that to manual
-regurgitate, an item to regurgitate prey
-Disposal, an item to trigger the shitting sequence if scat is toggled on
-Vore Stat Distendix, an item to check stats.
If you did not recieve items, but the mod did activate, you can go find the items in the Vore Basement in concord. easy to find, very close to red rocket.
Now open the " Fallout vore settings" holotape again.
Go to the settings screen.
By default Female and Male vore are both blocked. Unblock those you want to be predators, you can unblock both if you want.
You MUST unblock at least one or vore simply does not work
Set other settings to your liking.
The settings menu contains an option about context vore. If you toggle this on you get the option to eat people by pressing 'R'
Check the help section of the holotape for helpfull console commands.
You should go find the vore basement in concord. It's real close to red rocket.
Inside you will find all sorts of goodies to equip yourself and your npc's.
Check these images to find it:
Eat a lot of people and you will increase your vore level. You can also level up by finding the rare Nuka Acid bottles and drinking them.
Leveling up your vore level occasionaly gives you special vore perk points. You can spend these in the holotape.
perks allow you to digest faster, digest robots, increase your stomach capacity and more.
The perk tree is spread out over 90 vorelevels.
Now go and digest the commonwealth!
Download and Installation
Download the mod:
https://mega.nz/#!OlRGlCJQ!Ad04jLSzySy5 ... c38Gs4-MYA
Unpack the zip file somewhere.
Inside you will find three folders and two images. The images tell you where to find the basement.
- Download and install CBBE: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15/?
- Download and install Bodyslide: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25/?
- start Bodyslide and customise your female body. Save the preset you made
- From the unpacked Fallout Vore zip file copy the Data folder to your fallout 4 folder. Allow any overwrites.
-If you did not install Bodyslide to the fallout folder, copy the /data/tools/Bodyslide/ folder to your Bodyslide install folder.
- Open Bodyslide, Click the "Group FIlter" button in the top, click choose groups and select only the "Vore Batch Bellies" Group.
- Set the preset dropdown to your earlier created preset.
- Click the "batch Build" button in the corner. It should now show you a screen with all the bellies and only the bellies.
- Make sure all are selected and press build
- In the load order make sure the vore mod is BELOW all other esm's and ABOVE all esp's
- Start the game, run the holotape and choose the activate option. Allow to run until it returns to the holotape menu. close Pip-boy and recieve all items.
- Open pip-boy again, run the holotape, go to settings and UNBLOCK one or both of the sexes
The Fallout Vore zip file contains a folder named "Extra"
Inside you will find CleanSkins.esp.
If you put CleanSkins.esp in your Fallout data folder and activate it with your mod manager everyone will have clean skins.
24 more armor items and a whole new system to swap bellies just so raiders can have bellies with dirty skins was a bit to much work, so instead this cheap workaround of washing all those dirty raider.
How to "Upgrade" from any version below 2.0
Nope. Sorry. No easy way.
Dump all vore related items in your inventory on the ground and head somewhere inside that is not not effected by mods. You will need a bed or chair in there to wait.
Open the console and ask it this:
Write down the result.
Make a hard save.
Uninstall previous version
Make a clean-ish save
Start the game, now without vore mod.
Wait 7 days.
Make hard save, quit game.
Install the mod
Follow install instructions for a clean install found above this.
You will still have to overwrite a few things, we only deleted the things that we didn't need anymore.
rebuild your vore stats
Use the vorelevel value you wrote down earlier
set 000VoreLevelPlayer to xx
player.setav 000vorelevel xx
(yes, there are two vore levels, they must be equal)
set 000PerkPoints to 40
Now get perks and that's it.
Be sure to unblock female, male or both in the holotape menu. Both are blocked by default
- ReDblue - scripting and structure.
- Saaeder - Scripting, the vore array.
- Gat - 3d art, scripting, structure.
- Kongpow - Audio
- Paperairplaneclip - Scripting
- Selbles - scripting.
- Sideromelane - scripting.
- And others.