Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby Rasati » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:28 am

Sideromelane wrote:I'd suggest Gat add a check for Hostility towards the Player like I had in my original Context vore versions to sidestep this precise 'bug' - literally right now there is no check made on whether the NPC is hostile or not, which means even friendly NPCs are targets.
You can then also reverse that Hostility check in a second swallow effect to make a non-lethal version for friendly NPCs (although I ran into some bugs when testing that and never got it off the ground, but it's worth pursuing).

Well i have never been a heavy user of the FO4 followers so i find the bugs more amusing then really annoying. Especially considering how awesome context activated Vore is. I would always choose context vore over "perfect" follower commands anyday.

:idea: I think the question/suggestion has been ignored for a reason the first time around (which is fine with me ;)), but just to make sure:
Do you guys think it would be possible/difficult to add the context vore option when "E" holding someone in first person? it just feels so natural to press the button when they are dangeling before your face like that.

Also for your Hostility approach. i guess that seems like a save bet. but i wonder if it would screw with the intimidation perk in the charisma tree. It was nice to keep them at gun point and then straight up swallow them while they stare you straight in the eye in fear clinging to smallest spec of hope. things tend to get so chaotic as long as they are confident in their little useless shooty thingies. But well. I guess you have to break an egg to make an omelette...
Last edited by Rasati on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:35 am

Good idea Sider. Hostility check might also be better for moving around loot (to prevent friendly npc's from accumulating loot via vore)
Some delay or something to prevent the button from responding to spamming I'll also need to look into.

RiggsEclipse wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:
The first time it stoped working there, I was on the balcony of the room with the globe in it, having progressed through the entire building. I tried the Gas grenade on 4 separate NPCs, none of whom would attack me afterward. They'd either entirely hold position, or they'd run and hide behind corners.

It takes a full reboot of the game to get the AI working again.

I get a very similar problem sometimes if I hit the same NPC with the hunger dart twice it completely breaks the AI pathing, they cannot find me even when I'm standing right in front of them, they get hostile and act like they're looking around but some cower and run away and this applies to every enemy in the game, only fix being to reboot the game. It's a really weird problem

Wait I think both of you are forgetting to tell me something important.
Are YOU getting eaten, and does the problem occur then?
Last edited by Gat on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gat
Participator

Postby trashwulf » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:46 am

Are there animations in the newest version? I can't find any videos about 2.0 and above.
trashwulf
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:51 am

Gat wrote:Good idea Sider. Hostility check might also be better for moving around loot (to prevent friendly npc's from accumulating loot via vore)
Some delay or something to prevent the button from responding to spamming I need to look into.

RiggsEclipse wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:
The first time it stoped working there, I was on the balcony of the room with the globe in it, having progressed through the entire building. I tried the Gas grenade on 4 separate NPCs, none of whom would attack me afterward. They'd either entirely hold position, or they'd run and hide behind corners.

It takes a full reboot of the game to get the AI working again.

I get a very similar problem sometimes if I hit the same NPC with the hunger dart twice it completely breaks the AI pathing, they cannot find me even when I'm standing right in front of them, they get hostile and act like they're looking around but some cower and run away and this applies to every enemy in the game, only fix being to reboot the game. It's a really weird problem

Wait I think both of you are forgetting to tell me something important.
Are YOU getting eaten, and does the problem occur then?

What do you mean?

My character does not get eaten. I throw the gas grenade at them. They get hit. Clothes vanish, and they immediately stop attacking, often stop moving entirely, take a defensive pose, and from there either completely ignore the entire world, and all attacks made on them from any range, or begin running, and "Hiding" even when I'm standing right infront of them, they will sit around the corner and not move. I can often walk around behind them, touching them the whole time before they get up and run away again.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gat » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:27 am

Well that's the last idea I had for that, that tdetect was toggled off by getting eaten. If you get eaten you must wait to die or get spit out, but never reload while eaten because then tdetect remains off. I didn't find a way to make npc vore work like in skyrim.

Did you get a chance to try the normal gas grenade on them yet? That's the exact same grenade as the hunger gas grenade, it just does't trigger the vore spell.
I'm like, 99.99999% certain this behaviour is not caused by the vore mod.
Gat
Participator

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:48 am

trashwulf wrote:Are there animations in the newest version? I can't find any videos about 2.0 and above.

No
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kaylish » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 am

Hey! maybe I'm missing some info, but two things...

1. I never seem to run into raiders who want to eat me! Do I smell bad?! Seriously though, they only seem to want to shoot at me...

2. How do I change the specular map of the bellies so that they match my "Oiled" look when I eat someone?
Kaylish
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:07 am

Kaylish wrote:Hey! maybe I'm missing some info, but two things...

1. I never seem to run into raiders who want to eat me! Do I smell bad?! Seriously though, they only seem to want to shoot at me...

2. How do I change the specular map of the bellies so that they match my "Oiled" look when I eat someone?

Question 1: Did you enable a gender as pred in the holotape?
Question 2: Use any software capable of editing .dds files ( e.g. gimp, but you need an additional plugin), go into your texture folder, find bellyarmor_s.dds, and make it paler
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kaylish » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:21 am

paperairplaneclip wrote:
Kaylish wrote:Hey! maybe I'm missing some info, but two things...

Question 1: Did you enable a gender as pred in the holotape?
Question 2: Use any software capable of editing .dds files ( e.g. gimp, but you need an additional plugin), go into your texture folder, find bellyarmor_s.dds, and make it paler

1. Yep! Both genders are enabled as predators... there should be lots of hungry people!

2: So I've been fucking with things in NIFScope, which helped with Skyrim... but it seems the normal methods don't work... As for editing the DDS files... what do you mean by... paler?
Kaylish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gat » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:35 am

1- there are no pred npc's, unless you shoot them with the huunger syringer or hunger gas grenade. New random spawning voring enemies would require injecting records to leveled lists and that should be done in an esp.
Basically someone needs to make a mod for the mod to add npc's
(HINT! HINT! :P)

2- Making the dds paler/brighter won't look right. Fallout 4 uses PBR and does not use the traditional specular setup anymore. For characters beth uses the specular PBR workflow and for other objects they use the metallic workflow.
If you want to know more about this technology read this article: https://www.marmoset.co/posts/physicall ... u-can-too/

On to what you must edit:
In Bellyarmor_s.dds the red channel is Specular and the Green channel is Roughness. Roughness is what used to be glossiness. 0 is like a mirror finish, 1 is like sandpaper. Dry human skin usually sits at 0.3 but bethesda and CBBE completely ignore real world values so I did too. The blue channel should remain black.
So, roughness controls how wet something looks, and specular controls how hard those highlights shine. Both of those must be matched seperatly to your oily specular/roughness setup.
If at all possibe do not use GIMP. You need the intel dds plugin to save normal maps, for the specular you could possibly get away with GIMP but for parity I realy suggest using photoshop and the nvidia plugin for that.
Convert the dds to 16 bit, work in 16 bit, and let the dds plugin do the needed bit conversions, that should give you a less dithered result.

The roughness map is how beth controls the wet look for rain and why everything is effected. They just multiply global roughness by a certain value.

Nifskope is for editing the meshes but since bethesda switched to havok64 we're basically stuck with limited functionality.
Gat
Participator

Postby Kaylish » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:27 am

Awesome!

Thank you so much!
You've all been doing so much Amazing work!

Love you guys! ^_^ <3<3<3
Kaylish
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:36 pm

Yep, disregard my advice and listen to Gat, he's the expert xD

Admittedly, my previous 'advice' doesn't really make sense, but I got the bellies 'oily' looking by playing around with the specular map and changing the shade, somehow, it gave me the result I was looking for.

Ex:
Shiny.png
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:23 am

I am very happy to see context vore works with remotes. Praise be to Gats the god of bellies.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Nine11 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:08 am

Hey, has anybody else noticed this issue? On reaching vore level 25, the perk list no longer loads. Doesn't display any text, or the line to refresh the perk list. At this point, I got kinda fed up, ad gave myself level 90 and all of the perks, or at least I thought I did. I have tried adding the belly capacity perk multiple times, and it never seems to work. VoreStatDisindex and in game tests show that when I try to add the perks for capacity, I do not receive increased stomach capacity. Kinda messing with my feelings here :( Any insights on either issue?
Nine11
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:44 am

If adding the perks isn't working to increase belly capacity, enter into the console:

player.modav 000bellycapacity 3

and see if that does ya.

As far as the first problem goes, IDK how to help 'cause leveling worked as intended for me.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nine11 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:07 am

It turns out that if I level up further, the perk stuff comes back. Trying the command.
Nine11
New to the forum

Postby Nine11 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:55 am

That command works. Thank you very much.
And one quick thing for the wishlist, allow preds to eat while digesting. Also, the belly for "three" could easily fit 5. Addons for these would be nice. I'm gonna look into it.
Nine11
New to the forum

Postby Gat » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:56 pm

Nine11 wrote:Hey, has anybody else noticed this issue? On reaching vore level 25, the perk list no longer loads. Doesn't display any text, or the line to refresh the perk list. At this point, I got kinda fed up, ad gave myself level 90 and all of the perks, or at least I thought I did. I have tried adding the belly capacity perk multiple times, and it never seems to work. VoreStatDisindex and in game tests show that when I try to add the perks for capacity, I do not receive increased stomach capacity. Kinda messing with my feelings here :( Any insights on either issue?

If no new perks are available BUt you have points to spend, you get no message. This is a state I cannot check for without an array. Since am a 3d artist and not a coder I figured it would be a good idea to stay away from arrays and other things that cannot be cheesed.
If you end the perk tree you get a message you did so. If you have no perk points you get the refresh message.
The level speed is not what I would like but it is as designed Redblue and Saader and actually seems to be very well balanced against the vanilla games levelling.

if you want to cheat:
do NOT give yourself perks manually. that WILL fuck up your vore stats (not in a game breaking way, digestion will just take longer or shrter then you expect, and that you can fix with tickrate settings. SO actually not really a problem at all...nvm! :D)
But instead:
~open console
enter these three commands:
set 000vorelevelplayer to 100
player.setav 000vorelevel 100
set 000PerkPoints to 100

Now you have all requirements to get all perks via te holotape the "legitimate" way, one by one, thus ensuring it keeps working as Saader planned (because fuck, that vore aray he made is a work of art, without it we would just have 1 prey by 1 pred at a time only

Stats like acidstrength still exist but have been deprecated since like version 1.0. Only the perks have and the vorelevel have any effect (for npc's only the actor value, for the player BOTH the actor value and the global must be equal)
Gat
Participator

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Hey, so I asked this question back in the earlier version and it seems like there's a lot more features so I'll ask it again (also sorry if my question is stupid). Is there any way I can make the belly more like a pregnant size than a super huge "hey-I-have-a-live-human-in-here" belly using BodySlide? Thanks.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby ABrinson27 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Gat, Curious question gat why don't you try to make videos? Next to paperairplaneclip you would be very popular too. Not that paperairplaneclip is not good.
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game