Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby LunarCataphract » Fri May 26, 2017 5:11 pm

UnknownSource wrote:
go47 wrote:You throw equipped grenades by holding down ALT.

So how do I use syringes on other people?

Use the syringer rifle. It shoots drugs at people syringes included.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:16 pm

Oh okay. Also question, the grenades don't work on the vore queens and after that it didn't work at all. Help?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby anthony050 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Nine11 wrote:Ok, my first addon. Triples the prey capacity for the player. Starting you get 3, top level 9. Feel free to test. I hope I did this right.

https://mega.nz/#!aZ4AWaTb!Wm8rkEIukHFL ... RvaCwiNvMY

Real simple mod. Free to do whatever with. I also take requests! :wink:

But yeah, you could probably fit 9 in the multiprey belly for sure!

I tried the mod on one of my save files but it didn't work so I tried to do a new game to test it but that didn't work either. I should probably mention that I didn't find any info on where to place the esp so I just stuck it in the data folder. Was there something that I missed or is it just not working whit my game for some reason?
anthony050
Participator

Postby aliamos » Sat May 27, 2017 12:29 am

Having issues getting the bellies to work. The vore mechanics themselves seem to work fine, but there's no sign of what I've eaten after the fact.
aliamos
New to the forum

Postby SnakeEater88 » Sat May 27, 2017 1:15 pm

I didn't see it anywhere on here yet, but I am notorious for being blind so I apologize if this issue has already been addressed lol but when an NPC has eaten me I die right before the digestion process begins. It shows my character flopping out onto the ground clear looking and then reloads the last save. Not sure if I missed something or what...
SnakeEater88
New to the forum

Postby Nine11 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:38 am

anthony050 wrote:I tried the mod on one of my save files but it didn't work so I tried to do a new game to test it but that didn't work either. I should probably mention that I didn't find any info on where to place the esp so I just stuck it in the data folder. Was there something that I missed or is it just not working whit my game for some reason?

Hmm. Do you use a mod manager? I find those help a lot with this kind of thing. I'll do some testing. But yeah, it should just be plug and play. I actually pumped it out in about 3 hours, most of the time spent hunting down which values to change and how to make it into something I could share. Check the in-game mods list, see if the mod shows up. If it does, the problem is likely my issue to fix.

Quick edit: you have to enable the plugin first, if you don't use a mod manager. Refer to the "installing plugins" and "enabling plugins" sections on the wiki here.
http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Fall ... stallation

Eat a raider (or nine) for me! :D
Nine11
New to the forum

Postby Nine11 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:01 am

LunarCataphract wrote:I actually have a request for you well a few in fact.

One. Do you think it would be possible to create a series of vore buffing drugs for the player to use on themselves? Like increased digestion speed or swallow chance for a limited amount of time?

Two. Would it be possible to add in an addiction mechanic to vore? So the more you do it the more addicted you get? Replete with messages and the like?

Three. A weight system. As in when you eat it slows your movement down.

I have a feeling all of these would be way too much but never hurts to ask.

Well, as far as I know, there is a vore drug, Expandats, already modelled in the files, so I think Gat's working on that one. But I could see if there's something I could do there. Addiction is unfamiliar to me, so I'll trawl through the code on that one, see what I can dig up. And I could probably rig up a quick system for slowing down the player the more prey you have in the belly by hijacking the indigestion system. But a proper "weight" system is a different thing altogether.
Nine11
New to the forum

Postby Nine11 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:05 am

SnakeEater88 wrote:I didn't see it anywhere on here yet, but I am notorious for being blind so I apologize if this issue has already been addressed lol but when an NPC has eaten me I die right before the digestion process begins. It shows my character flopping out onto the ground clear looking and then reloads the last save. Not sure if I missed something or what...

I do believe the game kills you officially before any kind of digestion starts. Look around online and see if there is a way to disable auto respawn. I know there's something out there already.
Nine11
New to the forum

Postby Dolsilyol » Sun May 28, 2017 1:12 am

Is there a easy way to add more sounds to the mod? I'm not that great with technical stuff, but I'd love for there to be more sound effects. Screaming/begging/more gurgling, that sort of thing.
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnakeEater88 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:25 am

Nine11 wrote:
SnakeEater88 wrote:I didn't see it anywhere on here yet, but I am notorious for being blind so I apologize if this issue has already been addressed lol but when an NPC has eaten me I die right before the digestion process begins. It shows my character flopping out onto the ground clear looking and then reloads the last save. Not sure if I missed something or what...

I do believe the game kills you officially before any kind of digestion starts. Look around online and see if there is a way to disable auto respawn. I know there's something out there already.

I was used to your character dying as "their belly constricted around you" and then actually going through the digestion process. The npcs belly would shrink and then they would burp when they were done digesting you. You never like technically died according to the game so it didn't respawn. You still had to reload your previous save just on your own though
SnakeEater88
New to the forum

Postby anthony050 » Sun May 28, 2017 3:14 am

Nine11 wrote:
anthony050 wrote:I tried the mod on one of my save files but it didn't work so I tried to do a new game to test it but that didn't work either. I should probably mention that I didn't find any info on where to place the esp so I just stuck it in the data folder. Was there something that I missed or is it just not working whit my game for some reason?

Hmm. Do you use a mod manager? I find those help a lot with this kind of thing. I'll do some testing. But yeah, it should just be plug and play. I actually pumped it out in about 3 hours, most of the time spent hunting down which values to change and how to make it into something I could share. Check the in-game mods list, see if the mod shows up. If it does, the problem is likely my issue to fix.

Quick edit: you have to enable the plugin first, if you don't use a mod manager. Refer to the "installing plugins" and "enabling plugins" sections on the wiki here.
http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Fall ... stallation

Eat a raider (or nine) for me! :D

I'm using nexus mod manager to activate the mod but I didn't think of checking for it in game. I'll make sure to do that when I've got time later, thanks for the advice :-D

Also will make sure to get more then just 9 raiders :gulp:

Edit: ok I checked and it's active both in the games list and on nexus mod managers but I'm still not sure why it wont work I'll try to see if it's some other mod conflicting with it.

Edit #2: ok tried to disable all other mods other then the triple prey one and fv vore but still nothing. Is there something that I missed?
Last edited by anthony050 on Mon May 29, 2017 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
anthony050
Participator

Postby LunarCataphract » Sun May 28, 2017 6:31 am

Nine11 wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:I actually have a request for you well a few in fact.

One. Do you think it would be possible to create a series of vore buffing drugs for the player to use on themselves? Like increased digestion speed or swallow chance for a limited amount of time?

Two. Would it be possible to add in an addiction mechanic to vore? So the more you do it the more addicted you get? Replete with messages and the like?

Three. A weight system. As in when you eat it slows your movement down.

I have a feeling all of these would be way too much but never hurts to ask.

Well, as far as I know, there is a vore drug, Expandats, already modelled in the files, so I think Gat's working on that one. But I could see if there's something I could do there. Addiction is unfamiliar to me, so I'll trawl through the code on that one, see what I can dig up. And I could probably rig up a quick system for slowing down the player the more prey you have in the belly by hijacking the indigestion system. But a proper "weight" system is a different thing altogether.

Thank you. Even taking a look and seeing if it's possible would be great.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun May 28, 2017 10:27 am

Dolsilyol wrote:Is there a easy way to add more sounds to the mod? I'm not that great with technical stuff, but I'd love for there to be more sound effects. Screaming/begging/more gurgling, that sort of thing.

Step 1: Open the creation kit an load the FalloutVore.esp as your active file (Or make it a separate addon, but you still need to load the esp)
Step 2: In the object window, search for the sound types to which to you want to add (Ex: SwallowSuccessSound, I'm not 100% sure of the name of the entry in the CK, so look around) and open its' menu (double click on it)
Step 3: Add your new sound files to "Fallout 4\Data\Sound\fx\Fallout Vore" (This is outside of the CK, just drag and drop or copy paste as you would with any other file, also)
Step 4: Back to the sound you opened in step 2, right click on the box in the middle that should have a few entries, and select 'Add' or something similar, not 100% sure of the word
Step 5: Navigate to the aforementioned folder and select the new sound you want to add to this particular sound category

Voila!

ALSO If you just want to replace sounds, then just go in "Fallout 4\Data\Sound\fx\Fallout Vore" And overwrite the files with the ones you want to replace (Rename them as the same thing and delete the old one)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dolsilyol » Sun May 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Thanks! That doesn't sound too difficult, now I just need to find some good sounds!
Dolsilyol
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnakeEater88 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:56 am

SnakeEater88 wrote:
Nine11 wrote:

I was used to your character dying as "their belly constricted around you" and then actually going through the digestion process. The npcs belly would shrink and then they would burp when they were done digesting you. You never like technically died according to the game so it didn't respawn. You still had to reload your previous save just on your own though

Nevermind I figured out how to fix it. I readded the consumption registry script and now the npc will go through the whole digestion process without the game killing you and reloading a save on its own. It changes the new text back to the old though
SnakeEater88
New to the forum

Postby Farfanuggen » Mon May 29, 2017 1:07 am

SnakeEater88 wrote:Nevermind I figured out how to fix it. I readded the consumption registry script and now the npc will go through the whole digestion process without the game killing you and reloading a save on its own. It changes the new text back to the old though

How do you do that? I'm kind of curious since I was bummed that one of the vore queens I spawned in and had eat me didn't finish the job =/
Last edited by Farfanuggen on Mon May 29, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby tjavse » Mon May 29, 2017 1:52 am

so. been playing around with this mod for a while now. (leveled a character from 1-54 in actual player levels) and I think I have a few feature problems with it. the stage one belly doesn't show up when I or anyone else eats people. unless three noms were had. only one digestion starts the belly shows up. and a few of them doesn't show up when they need to. other than that, I have npc preds on. but nothing happens unless I use the hunger syringe or hunger grenade on people. and I'd like to have actual weapons on while playing :P if anyone can help me resolve this issue of mine I'd be very appreciative. :)
tjavse
New to the forum

Postby cheese130 » Mon May 29, 2017 1:29 pm

tjavse wrote:so. been playing around with this mod for a while now. (leveled a character from 1-54 in actual player levels) and I think I have a few feature problems with it. the stage one belly doesn't show up when I or anyone else eats people. unless three noms were had. only one digestion starts the belly shows up. and a few of them doesn't show up when they need to. other than that, I have npc preds on. but nothing happens unless I use the hunger syringe or hunger grenade on people. and I'd like to have actual weapons on while playing :P if anyone can help me resolve this issue of mine I'd be very appreciative. :)

currently there are no npc preds other than vore queens in the vore queens plugin
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Tue May 30, 2017 12:55 am

So I gave Piper a Teleport gun and all the vore perks....and the most hilarious thing just happened. I threw up one of the bandits I ate, she unloaded all around the area and swallow the bandit and me. Awesome!

Snake, just curious, how do you add the digestion back in for NPC preds?
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Tue May 30, 2017 2:45 am

cheese130 wrote:
tjavse wrote:so. been playing around with this mod for a while now. (leveled a character from 1-54 in actual player levels) and I think I have a few feature problems with it. the stage one belly doesn't show up when I or anyone else eats people. unless three noms were had. only one digestion starts the belly shows up. and a few of them doesn't show up when they need to. other than that, I have npc preds on. but nothing happens unless I use the hunger syringe or hunger grenade on people. and I'd like to have actual weapons on while playing :P if anyone can help me resolve this issue of mine I'd be very appreciative. :)

currently there are no npc preds other than vore queens in the vore queens plugin

That's actually odd, because I have come across several raiders that have had the Devour (NPC) as their melee weapon, I just turned up at the Lexington Apartments and there was already instances of vore.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game