Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby cheese130 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:37 am

Gat wrote:Until the VR version is released I don't need or even can8't add anything.
in the past months i build new gaming rig and bought htc vive just for fallout 4 vr and holy shit! you cannot even fathom how exited that one little sentence gets me 8O (i know you mentioned the vr in the past but i wasn't sure you/anyone was going to work on it)

also its nice to see you're back :D
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:58 am

Do we have to devour enemies while they are still alive to gain vore levels? Or can we level up just by eating their corpses?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:31 am

Yes you can level up by eating dead bodies. It's how I do it most of the time.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gazpig » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:48 am

Is there(or in some other place) a full list of addons for this mod, or not? If not, let's do it
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby YourFavoriteWetDream » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Gat wrote:I was/am just in lurk mode :)
Until the VR version is released I don't need or even can't add anything. Animations I can't financially justify. Mod users understand the mod systems and assist each other. The mod is easy to adapt, all sources are available, and people are making add-on mods here and there.
Seems I succesfully made myself obsolete. Mission accomplished :D

was curious what other add-on mods have been made for 2.0 and on that you may be referencing. is there any chance of a list?
YourFavoriteWetDream
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:01 am

Hey, I might have found a bug, the "spacebar" button that appears on human corpses(like a minutemen one right outside the museum of freedom at the begining of the game), it isn't working, am I just doing something wrong?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:14 am

Bodies that have been placed by the game are not edible. You can only eat that which can be killed.

It's unfortunate because I'd like to get rid of that raider body and the feral dog outside of Sanctuary but I guess preds have standards on how long it can be before someone is inedible.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jadex » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:51 am

Hey ya know it probably wasn't one of the best ideas to give a perk for every nuka acid like perk points are never even a issue because of it
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:30 am

Jadex wrote:Hey ya know it probably wasn't one of the best ideas to give a perk for every nuka acid like perk points are never even a issue because of it

I haven't even found another nuka acid aside from the one in the concord basement, although I have just started the game.

Also, after making my comment I tried eating two raiders that were piled up outside the museum, and it worked, it IS weird how some bodies are inedible though...
Oh right! Also, do we get perk points just from eating people or do we ONLY get them from nuka acid?
Turbotowns
???

Postby gazpig » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:22 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Jadex wrote:Hey ya know it probably wasn't one of the best ideas to give a perk for every nuka acid like perk points are never even a issue because of it

I haven't even found another nuka acid aside from the one in the concord basement, although I have just started the game.

Also, after making my comment I tried eating two raiders that were piled up outside the museum, and it worked, it IS weird how some bodies are inedible though...
Oh right! Also, do we get perk points just from eating people or do we ONLY get them from nuka acid?

System of perks is strange, but only at start.
1)You don't have perk-points at all, remember it
2)Perks are available at certain lvl of vore.
Example:
1)you can have 9000 perk-points, but your vore-lvl is 1.
you don't have any available perks
2)you have 5 perk-points, but your vore-lvl is 100
you have unlocked all perk-tree

right now I have 240 vore lvl(I ate almost half of Commonwealth; including ghools, super-mutants and ect.) and do not know what i can upgrade next
(my English is not perfect, so please do not pay attention to my mistakes)
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rando » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:21 pm

I just witnessed the single greatest thing in this mod:
So I have another mod that makes the Nuka World Market more full of people (raiders, traders, and slaves) and more clutter. I was going the "kill all the raiders" route of Nuka World, and the market was the last place I had to clear.

The merchants and slaves descended on the raiders and devoured them all, taking no casualties and killing every single one of the raiders. I did not fire a single shot. The raiders were all digested and gone within a minute. Walking through there, the cacophony of sound effects, gurgles, burps, and gulps... It was glorious.

Just thought I'd share with you all. I was dying laughing.
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:38 am

Rando wrote:I just witnessed the single greatest thing in this mod:
So I have another mod that makes the Nuka World Market more full of people (raiders, traders, and slaves) and more clutter. I was going the "kill all the raiders" route of Nuka World, and the market was the last place I had to clear.

The merchants and slaves descended on the raiders and devoured them all, taking no casualties and killing every single one of the raiders. I did not fire a single shot. The raiders were all digested and gone within a minute. Walking through there, the cacophony of sound effects, gurgles, burps, and gulps... It was glorious.

I'd love to witness that myself, though so far, no one else in my game has eaten anyone. And I(of course) have female preds on. I even gave Piper the "Devour Lethal (NPC)",(and two guns), though she seems to prefer a 10mm pistol that's invisible in her invitory, I guess I have to physically equip what I want her to use for her... though how do other npcs get the ability to vore?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:56 am

It would also kinda be nice if we had a full skill tree available. Even if it's not in game, having something like a wiki page telling us all the different perks, and what level they can go up to would be useful to know when we have them all.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Rando » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:34 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Rando wrote:I just witnessed the single greatest thing in this mod:

I'd love to witness that myself, though so far, no one else in my game has eaten anyone. And I(of course) have female preds on. I even gave Piper the "Devour Lethal (NPC)",(and two guns), though she seems to prefer a 10mm pistol that's invisible in her invitory, I guess I have to physically equip what I want her to use for her... though how do other npcs get the ability to vore?

So NPCs, followers included, typically default to a weapon that deals the most damage. That being said, if you equip it for them, they may use it more. I used paperairplaneclips NPC Vore Weapon addon, which gives most vanilla meter weapons (as well as unarmed attacks, I found) the ability to vore, for everyone. That's how it worked for me. You can find it if you look back through this thread a bit. Good luck!
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby aceshot117 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:21 pm

is anyone having issues with the aid items every time i use one nothing happens and they disappear from my inventory
aceshot117
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadyPixels » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:29 pm

well, I just decded to pick up this mod today and i think i need a bit of help. The holotape for the vore mod isn't appearing, even though i have everything installed.
Now with a hint of Lovecraftian horrorterror and lavender~
ShadyPixels
Been posting for a bit

Postby gazpig » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:20 am

aceshot117 wrote:is anyone having issues with the aid items every time i use one nothing happens and they disappear from my inventory

ShadyPixels wrote:well, I just decded to pick up this mod today and i think i need a bit of help. The holotape for the vore mod isn't appearing, even though i have everything installed.

I think we need FAQ for this
1)aids use with Syringer
2)you instaled this mod before getting out from the vault 111. Right now you need to add this holotape with console:
-help "nuka acid" 0
it gives you ID of nuka acid
-player.additem "id of nuka acid" "value"

example:
-help "nuka acid" 0
nuka acid 01024C07
-player.additem 01024C07 10
it gives you 10 nuka acid

OR.... you can recreate character, but deactivate mod at first
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby cheese130 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:38 am

aceshot117 wrote:is anyone having issues with the aid items every time i use one nothing happens and they disappear from my inventory

do you use godmode? because if you use godmode digest, regurgitate, etc. will do that
and if you are referring to the hunger syringes you need the syringer to use them just like gazpig already said
Last edited by cheese130 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby cheese130 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:42 am

Turbotowns wrote:It would also kinda be nice if we had a full skill tree available. Even if it's not in game, having something like a wiki page telling us all the different perks, and what level they can go up to would be useful to know when we have them all.

there was a post that listed all the perks and levelyou get them in this or the previous thread but for the life me i cant find it anymore :/
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby cheese130 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:11 am

gazpig wrote:

ShadyPixels wrote:well, I just decded to pick up this mod today and i think i need a bit of help. The holotape for the vore mod isn't appearing, even though i have everything installed.

I think we need FAQ for this
1)aids use with Syringer
2)you instaled this mod before getting out from the vault 111. Right now you need to add this holotape with console:
-help "nuka acid" 0
it gives you ID of nuka acid
-player.additem "id of nuka acid" "value"

example:
-help "nuka acid" 0
nuka acid 01024C07
-player.additem 01024C07 10
it gives you 10 nuka acid

OR.... you can recreate character, but deactivate mod at first

actually the correct console commands would be
help "fallout vore settings" 0 (with quotation marks)
it gives you the id that should look like this xx0089a7 the xx in front is the load order number and it varies between games for example in my game it was 090089a7 but you need check it in your own game
player.additem xx0089a7
and voilà now you have the holotape
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game