Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby erewon » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:40 am

Jazzumness wrote:Is there anyway to only exclude the stomach versions that are lumpy? I tried excluding them in the batch build and deleting them in bodyslide folder but it didn't work. I kinda prefer the smooth ones

Not an expert but if you copy the "smooth" stomach and rename it like the lumpy one then batch build all of this Wouldn't that work ?
I mean instead of going in the script (wich can get tricky to mess with) just change the stomach model by an existing one.
erewon
Been posting for a bit

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:48 am

Hey Gat I haven't messed around in the FO4 creation kit but would it be possible to assign movement speed debuffs to like 1 prey /2 prey / 3 prey ?
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:14 pm

erewon wrote:
Jazzumness wrote:Is there anyway to only exclude the stomach versions that are lumpy? I tried excluding them in the batch build and deleting them in bodyslide folder but it didn't work. I kinda prefer the smooth ones

Not an expert but if you copy the "smooth" stomach and rename it like the lumpy one then batch build all of this Wouldn't that work ?
I mean instead of going in the script (wich can get tricky to mess with) just change the stomach model by an existing one.

That's very true :( I feel like such an idiot for not having thought about that lol, kudos to you ^^;
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SoLongLurk » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:20 pm

Quick Question: Can we easily add being sated after digestion for survival mode? If noone would implement something like that i would do it but i never used the creationkit before, so i dont know how much time that would cost.
SoLongLurk
New to the forum

Postby Blargh62 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:14 pm

SoLongLurk wrote:Quick Question: Can we easily add being sated after digestion for survival mode? If noone would implement something like that i would do it but i never used the creationkit before, so i dont know how much time that would cost.

Yeah, good idea
It's also good idea to add survival illness after indigestion
Blargh62
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ackerlan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:20 pm

I've ran into a weird glitch.
The vore weapons don't work, at all. The devour weapon just behaves like normal melee and the stomach teleporter just behaves like the regular radiation blaster (or whatever it's called.)
Can anyone help me fix this?
Ackerlan
Been posting for a bit

Postby LadyLyreste » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Hey there! This definitely got me playing Fallout 4 again, and for the majority of it I've been having a blast!
But I figured I'd quickly inform you about a few things I've noticed as I'm playing through. Put it under the cut, just to keep things short!
Spoiler: show
First of all, the tooltip that shows up telling me when I've leveled up doesn't seem to take Nuka Acid into account at any point - while Distendix will tell me I'm level 39, the text that pops up tells me I just hit level 31. Checking with the player.getAV still tells me I'm at level 31 as well, though as far as accessing perks is concerned, it appears that the game uses the same value as Distendix.

Second of all, I noticed that, while unable to consume dead ghouls with the 'context' devour turned on, I was still able to swallow them alive or dead with the Devour weapon - this, in spite of not having the aquired taste perk.

Thirdly, I've noticed that while aiming down sights, it's possible to use the context devour button to swallow targets that are rather far away. I have absolutely no idea how you'd go about fixing that, though.

Finally, I've noticed that there's a lack of perspective consistency in the messages - sometimes tooltips reference 'the player', while others are written in first person. ('the player is ready to take a shit' VS 'I can't eat any more with my stomach digesting like this'). There are also a few spelling errors here and there that could use a little work. Let me know if you need a writer for such things!

Thanks for putting this together though! Looking forward to seeing if this mod gets animated bellies like Devourment did, or swallowing animations!
LadyLyreste
New to the forum

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:40 pm

Heh, I like how I can eat people just by staring at them down the iron sights of my gun.
I know it's a bug and it should be fixed but I'm not a big fan of the Gamma Blaster... I mean Stomach Teleporter and I think there should be a Legendary modifier that can be added or removed for any weapon.

A Vore Sniper Rifle would be hilarious. Not sure about a Gatling Vore Gun though.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheBlueRaichu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:26 am

Aril_Lisidmuthir wrote:Heh, I like how I can eat people just by staring at them down the iron sights of my gun.
I know it's a bug and it should be fixed but I'm not a big fan of the Gamma Blaster... I mean Stomach Teleporter and I think there should be a Legendary modifier that can be added or removed for any weapon.

A Vore Sniper Rifle would be hilarious. Not sure about a Gatling Vore Gun though.

I actually love the feature, though I recognize it is a bug. Hopefully if/when Gat fixes this bug he also implements a Vore Sniper-Rifle. It's hard to play stealthily and use the Stomach Teleporter.
TheBlueRaichu
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:06 am

Ok so there is a pre existing mod that makes it so when you die you don't have to reload for, and I'm not kidding here, a year real time.

Oh and features that would be great. A Vore command, so you can tell your compainions to vore eachother, or random people. Yes there is an attack that person command, but that's only when they are already hostile. A struggle system would be great. Like that could be perks. With each level you can escape more easily.

Also there seems to be a glitch that happens in my game when left on too long, where the Vore Grenade will break the Enemy AI, and they turn into the kind of character who only ever cowars and doesn't attack.

Also is this a glitch or does the grenade cause Frenzy, because I activated it on one gunner, and they ate another before ever comming at me.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gat » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:37 am

Testing new bug fixes. all seems fine so far. expect release in several hours.

I think I missed some questions.

Sulac wrote:The nudity armors don't seem to give the physical defense they're supposed to.

Must be some other mod influencing that. The armors are setup correctly.

carlj wrote:is it possible to get the audio samples of the vore parts?
It's for......science.......

Sure, just unpack the ba2.

Slayerhero90 wrote:Shit doesn't quite seem to disappear when left in the settlement. I'll be running out of places to reassess my loot pretty soon at this rate. As earlier suggested, scrapping it into fertilizer would be phenomenal.
Also, any chance there'll be the ability to freeze a nuka acid and increase its benefits?

Shit counts as corpse and will vanish when the cell resets. Settlement cells take 30 in game days to reset, and only do so if you are not in them or within 5 (or 3?) cells distance.
Beyond 32 or so shit piles I think they start despawning older shitpiles if the player is looking or not. Adding workshop things and recipes (scrap recipe is workshop) is a bad idea. Better to put that in an add-on mod if you want that.

Dalk3n wrote:Also did you turn up default digestion ticks because it feels like it takes at least twice as long now.

I think I used some of Selbles' calculations there. They are tad more balanced. You can change the tick rate in the holotape menu.

Slayerhero90 wrote:Is scat meant to destroy certain items/modded items on occasion? I seem to be losing rings.

Not intended but probably caused by the russian doll pred >pred>pred>prey effect. I suspect it can go wrong causing a pred to contain 4 to lose their 4th prey leaving them and their loot stuck in the holding cell. Don't want to mess with the vore array so that's probably going to remain a "feature"

Maenethal wrote:Are the first person visuals going to be VR exclusive? Because I don't have the money for a VR set (or a good enough PC)

Depends on how bethesda implemented their vr cam.

Zezi13 wrote:just wondering but does anyone know what happens to items of someone eaten by a companion?

Any loot ends up in the inventory of the predator.
This can lead to undesirable results like voring settlers suddenly pulling a gauss rifle out of their arse and unequiping the gear you dressed them up in. In the next version anyone who is in currentcompanionfaction or workshopnpcfaction will instead dump the loot into the players bellycontainer.

paperairplaneclip wrote:
erewon wrote:Not an expert but if you copy the "smooth" stomach and rename it like the lumpy one then batch build all of this Wouldn't that work ?

Much better solution

Aye, correct solution.
Btw folks, you can go into bodyslide, open a belly and you will find there are several sliders to control the belly size. You can build single bellies, no batch build required.
WHat I'd do if I want this, I would rename my current VoreBelly-3-2_Digest2.nif to VoreBelly-3-2_Digest2.bak.
Then open bodyslide.
In bodyslide select the VoreBelly-3-2_Digest2 belly.
Then set the voremegabelly slider to 100%, maybe the vorebelly slider as well.
Then press build. Now I have a new VoreBelly-3-2_Digest2.nif.
Now delete VoreBelly-MultiPrey.nif
rename VoreBelly-3-2_Digest2.nif to VoreBelly-MultiPrey.nif
rename VoreBelly-3-2_Digest2.bak to VoreBelly-3-2_Digest2.nif
Presto, gigantic oversized smooth multiprey belly.

forgreatjustice18 wrote:Hey Gat I haven't messed around in the FO4 creation kit but would it be possible to assign movement speed debuffs to like 1 prey /2 prey / 3 prey ?

You can randomly get that from digestion.
AGreed though it's a bit odd that you have a belly almost three times your own size and you run nimble as ever.

SoLongLurk wrote:Quick Question: Can we easily add being sated after digestion for survival mode? If noone would implement something like that i would do it but i never used the creationkit before, so i dont know how much time that would cost.

Blargh62 wrote:It's also good idea to add survival illness after indigestion

A good survival implementation needs to change a lot I think. Better if someone makes that into an add-on mod.

Ackerlan wrote:I've ran into a weird glitch.
The vore weapons don't work, at all. The devour weapon just behaves like normal melee and the stomach teleporter just behaves like the regular radiation blaster (or whatever it's called.)
Can anyone help me fix this?

By default both male and female vore are blocked. Some folks will get offended if male is on by default, some will get offended if only female is on by default. Both off least offensive option.

LadyLyreste wrote:First of all, the tooltip that shows up telling me when I've leveled up doesn't seem to take Nuka Acid into account at any point
Second of all, I noticed that, while unable to consume dead ghouls with the 'context' devour turned on, I was still able to swallow them alive or dead with the Devour weapon - this, in spite of not having the aquired taste perk.
Thirdly, I've noticed that while aiming down sights, it's possible to use the context devour button to swallow targets that are rather far away. I have absolutely no idea how you'd go about fixing that, though.
Finally, I've noticed that there's a lack of perspective consistency in the messages - sometimes tooltips reference 'the player', while others are written in first person. ('the player is ready to take a shit' VS 'I can't eat any more with my stomach digesting like this'). There are also a few spelling errors here and there that could use a little work. Let me know if you need a writer for such things!

That's the result of multiple people writing it. It was a lot worse. To much work to sift through it specifically for spelling and inconsistency. One of those change it if I see it things.
Ghouls. Bethesda is inconsistent. SOme ghouls count as feral, some as human, some as ghouls. On death they become something else sometimes. I gave up on making heads or tails of that nonsense.
The level up message screen counts it's own levels. It's the vore array that I don't want to mess with.

TheBlueRaichu wrote:I actually love the feature, though I recognize it is a bug. Hopefully if/when Gat fixes this bug he also implements a Vore Sniper-Rifle. It's hard to play stealthily and use the Stomach Teleporter.

I think an add-on mod that adds a vore weapon mod so you can make your own in the workbench would be useful. Everyone will have a different wants and needs for long range voring. I don't want to change those lists in the main mod though.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Also there seems to be a glitch that happens in my game when left on too long, where the Vore Grenade will break the Enemy AI, and they turn into the kind of character who only ever cowars and doesn't attack.
Also is this a glitch or does the grenade cause Frenzy, because I activated it on one gunner, and they ate another before ever comming at me.

both the syringe and the grenade frenzy the target for two minutes. Npc's have preset behaviours. citizens cower. npc's below certain healhth have a chance to cower, etc etc.
Gat
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:44 am

The items getting lost at some point was happening before I even unlocked being able to eat more than one person at a time and I def haven't been working with any NPC preds yet.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelios » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:35 am

Gat wrote:Testing new bug fixes. all seems fine so far. expect release in several hours.

I think I missed some questions.

Sulac wrote:The nudity armors don't seem to give the physical defense they're supposed to.

No, I have only CBBE and Falloutvore and armours don\t give the physical defence
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gelios » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:01 am

Another issues: ghouls aren't counted, and Context vore doesn't work on them (but works with animal and humans). Armours don't give physical defence (but give other defences). Digestion filter - what exactly it supposes to do? Items don't digest.
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sulac » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:35 am

Gat wrote:

The only other mods I have installed are the clean skins mod, the vore queen settlers, and one that adds a bunch of hair styles. It doesn't seem like any of them would interfere with armor...
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myconid32 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Is anyone else upset with how bonkers the function SetCameraTarget is in Fallout 4 compared to Skyrim? It doesn't work at all the way it should, even if you call it through the console.
Myconid32
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anthony050 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:24 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:The items getting lost at some point was happening before I even unlocked being able to eat more than one person at a time and I def haven't been working with any NPC preds yet.

Do you mean the consumables that are for the menu? i.e digest defect and the others? As I ran into a bug that makes them to regular consumables, they're just consumed and don't do anything. I'm not sure why that happens but I think that it occurs after a while running the mod, I think that I can temporarily fix it by turning of my pc and the reloading a save before I used them. I recall having similar problems whit some skyrim mods as the script wasn't activating.
anthony050
Participator

Postby Gelios » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:53 pm

anthony050 wrote:
Slayerhero90 wrote:The items getting lost at some point was happening before I even unlocked being able to eat more than one person at a time and I def haven't been working with any NPC preds yet.

Do you mean the consumables that are for the menu? i.e digest defect and the others? As I ran into a bug that makes them to regular consumables, they're just consumed and don't do anything. I'm not sure why that happens but I think that it occurs after a while running the mod, I think that I can temporarily fix it by turning of my pc and the reloading a save before I used them. I recall having similar problems whit some skyrim mods as the script wasn't activating.

In my case it was because of tgm.
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Myconid32 wrote:Is anyone else upset with how bonkers the function SetCameraTarget is in Fallout 4 compared to Skyrim? It doesn't work at all the way it should, even if you call it through the console.

Yep, pretty upset about it :( If it worked like it did in Skyrim, the mod would have the camera-that-follows-your-pred feature a looong time ago :'(

Edit: Just a little note to say that I MIGHT be streaming a little tonight, although I'm thinking of streaming Skyrim instead of Fallout because there's still a few bugs in the current Fo4 vore release ^^; Also, keep in mind the 'might', because I never know if something might show up and keep me from streaming
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gat » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:12 pm

anthony050 wrote:Do you mean the consumables that are for the menu? i.e digest defect and the others? As I ran into a bug that makes them to regular consumables,

That's not a bug. Don't vore with god mode. tgm doesn't work the same way it does in skyrim.
Gat
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game