Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby iasiney » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:41 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:
Cardia wrote:
Side note: I am working on my own version of an add-on of vore augments to weapons and armor myself. The caveat is that it creates an additional attachment slot to most weapons. This lets you modify any weapon to add on a stomach teleporter. Rather than having to make each weapon seperate manual leveled up weapons, it allows it to be placed alongside of any model of weapon that you could mod at a weapons workbench theoretically. Bottom line, I'm doing this this way because I always considered the customization to be one of the alluring features of fallout 4 compared to fallout new vegas anyways and skyrim.

I agree fallout 4 modification and customisation of weapon is nice touch (I hate developing city) mostly do quest once so it would look nice as I hate repeatable quest (devoured whole lair of ultrarare beasts - 2 days later - swarming with even more wtf?).
BTW I like your mod idea and mod itself - it sounds and is fun. Speaking of adding teleporter on weapon - would it be only ranged weapons or possible for melees? I kinda don't like that melee is most based on VATS (cuz no vore block) - yes even with vore:top of foodchain and all perks for swallow potency vore in melee can be blocked :D. I also wonder about Dr Cardia fraction sets should have belly part open - you can justify it that there is transparent polimer protecting secured in belly prey same as pred.
BTW with legendary modification mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4042/) one can add upgrades to predator nudity armors and stomach teleporter.

I am going to be working on armor augments that increase swallow strength, stomach acid, indigestion resistance. This is probably going to all be through pip-boy attachments though because I'm too lazy to make it available for all the types of armor and my character has the legend of vault 88 from the vault 88 dlc so extra types of armor there. Right now, I have it to where you can attach a pip-boy upgrade in your armor workshop that lets you continue to swallow new prey while digesting prey. Still testing it but I have it up on my forum thread if you want to try it. You can probably seperate the armor augment mod from the upgrade to max prey swallowing to 127 if you don't want to eat that much prey (or want prey to respawn).
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:26 pm

So, I am deciding to make videos now that "include" the vore mod (and other add-ons). I'm trying to find a stream service that allows adult content. Right now, I'd be banned from twich if I streamed there at least because of the nude female bodies.

I'll post my videos on my blog so as not to spam this thread:
blog/Cardia/guilty_pleasure_fallout_4_vore_b-38817.html

Edit: I pretty much got what I can get out of the Vore Mod as it is at this point and am not going to record or post anymore videos.

Edit2: However, when the Voremersion overhaul is done, I may make videos of it if Carreau doesn't.

Edit3: But, the real reason I don't want to do anymore videos is because of: uploading time (some of the videos I currently have are 2.0gb) and not wanting to shoot videos but just wanting to play and amuse myself and this more of a chore now.

Edit4: However, I might do male voice overs for the mod and/or do spoken lore and stories such as here: blog/Cardia/index_b-38922.html
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Wed May 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Hey i followed the directions and my bodysliders works but i can select the group thats specified how do and where do i go form here, nor do i see the holotape or the basement what do i do??? :( :( :( :(
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Wed May 02, 2018 7:05 pm

Make sure the mod is activated in your mod manager.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby VivamusDraconem » Fri May 04, 2018 12:21 am

I'm having troubles with my mod, I did everything the installation said to do, but the bellies don't show up for the first couple preys, and then all the textures are just pink.
VivamusDraconem
New to the forum

Postby Anesthetic » Fri May 04, 2018 2:18 am

Hey. I know I'm probably not in the right place for this but I'm desperate.

The other Day NMM stopped launching for me so I had to remove my user.config(I kept it but if I put it back in NMM stops launching again) however having done that now Bodyslide and Outfit Studio no longer find any of my Outfits, or presets.

Bodyslide just doesn't find anything but when I try Outfit Studio it tells me that it couldn't "Find skeleton_female_sk.nif" . "

I tried to go in and load it manually Failed to Load Skeleton (Path Data)".

It also says "Root 'Root' not found in Skeleton (Pathdata)" some times when I actively set the skeleton.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Fri May 04, 2018 4:53 am

VivamusDraconem wrote:I'm having troubles with my mod, I did everything the installation said to do, but the bellies don't show up for the first couple preys, and then all the textures are just pink.

Did you run the bodyslide steps?

Anesthetic wrote:Hey. I know I'm probably not in the right place for this but I'm desperate.

The other Day NMM stopped launching for me so I had to remove my user.config(I kept it but if I put it back in NMM stops launching again) however having done that now Bodyslide and Outfit Studio no longer find any of my Outfits, or presets.

Bodyslide just doesn't find anything but when I try Outfit Studio it tells me that it couldn't "Find skeleton_female_sk.nif" . "

It also says "Root 'Root' not found in Skeleton (Pathdata)" some times when I actively set the skeleton.

Sounds like BodySlide's root pathing is off. There's a file called Config.xml in the bodyslide directory, and it says where it points. You may need to uninstall and reinstall it to make sure the config.xml is pointed to the right place.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Fri May 04, 2018 5:03 am

Carreau wrote:
VivamusDraconem wrote:I'm having troubles with my mod, I did everything the installation said to do, but the bellies don't show up for the first couple preys, and then all the textures are just pink.

Anesthetic wrote:Hey. I know I'm probably not in the right place for this but I'm desperate.

Sounds like BodySlide's root pathing is off. There's a file called Config.xml in the bodyslide directory, and it says where it points. You may need to uninstall and reinstall it to make sure the config.xml is pointed to the right place.

Not sure if it works yet but thanks.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VivamusDraconem » Fri May 04, 2018 10:12 am

Carreau wrote:

I've followed the instructions on how to install the vore mod, CBBE, and Bodyslide but I just can't seam to get it to work and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've got it using the Data folder, the previews for the bellies show up, but when I load into the game anything related to the vore mod is purple including the distendix nuka acid, and the bellies even the wearables, and the first three bellies don't even show up when you vore someone. I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
VivamusDraconem
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Fri May 04, 2018 11:26 am

The textures are loose files. Did you set up your ini files for allowing that?
Carreau
---

Postby BrokenDoorknob » Fri May 04, 2018 6:35 pm

So, I'm having an issue enabling the mod. Nothing is showing up in game (not the basement, console reports no mod related content for the vore mod, etc), so it definitely simply appears to be that the mod is not being loaded (LOOT seems to confirm this as it is the only mod I have that doesn't show a check mark).

I know I need to enable it with a mod manager, but how exactly do I do that? I use NMM, but I can't seem to manually add the vore mod esm files to it, it says that they can't be added. How else should I go about this?

Edit: Disregard this, I'm stupid and didn't enable it through the game's mod menu.
BrokenDoorknob
Participator

Postby 5evil7 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:59 am

does anyone know if swallowing animations are going to be made
5evil7
New to the forum

Postby DarkSlayer » Sat May 05, 2018 1:25 pm

5evil7 wrote:does anyone know if swallowing animations are going to be made

It might be possible, but it also might be really hard. There is a mod on the Nexus, which is called "Advanced Animation Framework", I think, which would make it possible, but the mod still has some quirks/bugs and is currently in its Alpha stage. And then we would need someone who can do animations and knows how to properly export them and implement them into Fallout 4.

I haven't looked into FO4 Modding in a while and especially in animations and how much of the NIF format for Fallout 4 has been decrypted already, but a while ago, it was really hard to get stuff implemented properly. Bethesda released a NIF Tool for 3DS Max 2015 or 16 I think, but barely any kind of Documentation, if my memory serves me right.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Synxplushy » Thu May 10, 2018 1:43 am

Wow, this is still getting a lot of attention, awesome! I've kinda dipped away from fallout for a few months to wait for big updates to mods, has there been any substantial changes/additions to this in the past month or so? Kinda hard to browse through several dozen pages of comments (yeah I know I'm a bit lazy)
Synxplushy
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Thu May 10, 2018 4:09 am

Synxplushy wrote:Wow, this is still getting a lot of attention, awesome! I've kinda dipped away from fallout for a few months to wait for big updates to mods, has there been any substantial changes/additions to this in the past month or so? Kinda hard to browse through several dozen pages of comments (yeah I know I'm a bit lazy)

Not really, but a few people have made a few addons.
I'll link some:
My own mod: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
Dr. Cardia's weapon and armour augments: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52850
Carreau's overhaul mod: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52059
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby PastaBoi » Thu May 17, 2018 11:25 am

I've seen some videos from paperairlaneclips where people eat other people, and I heard some cute consensual noises when people were in bellies any chance which mod has that?
PastaBoi
Been posting for a bit

Postby lyingunderfire » Thu May 17, 2018 3:57 pm

PastaBoi wrote:I've seen some videos from paperairlaneclips where people eat other people, and I heard some cute consensual noises when people were in bellies any chance which mod has that?

The mod with vorish raiders is jrloken's mod. As for the belly noises, I do not know.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby piecheese10 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:26 pm

Carreau wrote:The textures are loose files. Did you set up your ini files for allowing that?

I'm having the same problem. What ini file do I edit, and with what?
piecheese10
New to the forum

Postby VertGreenHeart » Sun May 20, 2018 3:12 am

My stomach stays flat after eating one raider do I have to eat more then one?
VertGreenHeart
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkRain » Sun May 20, 2018 4:18 am

Is there any NPC>on>PLayer vore?
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game