Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby megafaget » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:46 am

Are there any add-ons for more vore audio?

I don't know how to edit the sounds of this version of fallout 4 vore, so i was wondering if anyone had done it and/or created a esp that changes the sounds.
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marzseaz » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:38 pm

A couple of questions... Firstly is it possible to encounter random NPCs in the world who have the ability to eat others? I'd love to be able to stumble across a farmer who had eaten all of their coworkers.

Secondly, how do I add more vore items to my inventory using console commands? The front page says to use the command player.additem 000VoreFrenzyGrenade 1, for example, but I've tested that and every variation of that I can think of, and none of them work.
Marzseaz
Been posting for a bit

Postby gazpig » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:25 pm

just type
help 000VoreFrenzyGrenade 4
you'll get code like this:
0102352F
so use it instead of 000VoreFrenzyGrenade? like this:
player.additem 0102352F 1
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marzseaz » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:48 pm

Strange, I tried the help command but it doesn't work for me, it just says that the item id doesn't exist. But the code you mentioned does work.

What about NPCs? Do random spawns have the ability to eat others?
Marzseaz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:22 am

Marzseaz wrote:Strange, I tried the help command but it doesn't work for me, it just says that the item id doesn't exist. But the code you mentioned does work.

If you hit them with the Vore Frenzy Grenade.

They won't just Haul off and automatically do it, untill you do so.

ALSO

Still waiting on that MCM mod.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkSlayer » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Anesthetic wrote:
Marzseaz wrote:Strange, I tried the help command but it doesn't work for me, it just says that the item id doesn't exist. But the code you mentioned does work.

ALSO

Since noone has posted a MCM config.json so far and with the limited amount of skills and understanding...I hereby shall attach version 0.1 from my humble attempts. It is not much and only allows a couple settings to be changed. Here's the list:

Toggle Killing Essential NPCs
Toggle Manual Digestion
Ticks till Death (implemented, but no idea what 000ticksTillDeathThreashold does, default value is 3)
Toggle Male Predators
Toggle Female Predators
Kill Tickrate
Digestion Tickrate
Toggle Scat

I am not sure, if the Perk System can be implemented into MCM. Other than that...most other values are unused, like the amount of how many different types of beings you digested etc. If you come across any other values, which I might have missed, then I will try to implement it. I will see, if a Perk menu can be done in MCM and if the entire holotape can be replaced this way.

PS: All is done with Sliders, but I will wrap my head around a bit more about the other control types and see, what I can get done.

EDIT: There will be an update asap...I managed to wrap my head around the syntax a bit more.

EDIT 2: Updated MCM file.
Attachments
FO4V_MCM_0.2.rar
Basic MCM support for Fallout Vore Beta 2.0
(1.15 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:32 am

DarkSlayer wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:

ALSO

Since noone has posted a MCM config.json so far and with the limited amount of skills and understanding...I hereby shall attach version 0.1 from my humble attempts. It is not much and only allows a couple settings to be changed. Here's the list:

Toggle Killing Essential NPCs
Toggle Manual Digestion
Ticks till Death (implemented, but no idea what 000ticksTillDeathThreashold does, default value is 3)
Toggle Male Predators
Toggle Female Predators
Kill Tickrate
Digestion Tickrate
Toggle Scat

I am not sure, if the Perk System can be implemented into MCM. Other than that...most other values are unused, like the amount of how many different types of beings you digested etc. If you come across any other values, which I might have missed, then I will try to implement it. I will see, if a Perk menu can be done in MCM and if the entire holotape can be replaced this way.

PS: All is done with Sliders, but I will wrap my head around a bit more about the other control types and see, what I can get done.

EDIT: There will be an update asap...I managed to wrap my head around the syntax a bit more.

EDIT 2: Updated MCM file.

You are cooler then most people.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:59 am

Anesthetic wrote:

I have no intention of making one. I just don't want to add yet another dependence to the mod, it's hard enough to understand for beginning users as is.
Fortunatly Darkslayer is making headway here :)

DarkSlayer wrote:Ticks till Death (implemented, but no idea what 000ticksTillDeathThreashold does, default value is 3)

Ok so I just scanned the MCM documentation and it seems you can add and remove perks by calling papyrus functions. I don't think you can hide these based on conditions so what you'd have is a sort of cheat menu that allows you take any perk no matter if you have the right level or perk points.

To change digestion speed and tick rate you'll want to expose 000tickrate and 000tickratedigest. The tickrate is how many seconds a tick lasts and the tickratedigest is the amount of ticks needed for a digestion stage.
You might want to not waste your time on that one because I intend to completely change that. they way it's currently setup there's a point where ypu actually become a worse predator from levelling up and that needs fixing.

12 december is the VR release.
On 12 december I will walk out of the vault in VR, exit game and attempt to mod it. Then I will play a a few weeks to see what is and what is not going to work and then based on that I can start the overhaul.
Gat
Participator

Postby Aleph-Null » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:15 pm

Good luck with modding the VR release.

Also, if you would be so kind, I would love a review of Fallout VR. I am definitely interested, but I do not trust that it is a solid implementation, so I'm waiting.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkSlayer » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:44 pm

Gat wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:

I have no intention of making one. I just don't want to add yet another dependence to the mod, it's hard enough to understand for beginning users as is.

DarkSlayer wrote:Ticks till Death (implemented, but no idea what 000ticksTillDeathThreashold does, default value is 3)

Ok so I just scanned the MCM documentation and it seems you can add and remove perks by calling papyrus functions. I don't think you can hide these based on conditions so what you'd have is a sort of cheat menu that allows you take any perk no matter if you have the right level or perk points.

To change digestion speed and tick rate you'll want to expose 000tickrate and 000tickratedigest. The tickrate is how many seconds a tick lasts and the tickratedigest is the amount of ticks needed for a digestion stage.
You might want to not waste your time on that one because I intend to completely change that. they way it's currently setup there's a point where ypu actually become a worse predator from levelling up and that needs fixing.

12 december is the VR release.
On 12 december I will walk out of the vault in VR, exit game and attempt to mod it. Then I will play a a few weeks to see what is and what is not going to work and then based on that I can start the overhaul.

Thanks for the reply. Yea, not really in the mood to add a cheat menu to the MCM menu :/. There might be a way, tho, since not everything seems to be in the documentation. There is a function to show or hide pages in a MCM menu depending on it, if an ESM/ESP is active or missing. The author mentioned it in the comments section on the nexus. No idea, if there is a full source code for MCM, which I could dig into. Also, 000tickrate and 000tickratedigest are implemented in the MCM menu.

EDIT:

Also, adding a config.json for MCM does not add it as a dependence to the mod, unless you remove the Holotape and add everything to the MCM. Basically, what people can do, is:

Download a mod, which still does everything via a Holotape.
The author or someone else writes a config.json and adds all the possible stuff and then you can either choose between using the MCM or the Holotape. In case of Fallout Vore, you still need the Holotape for leveling up. Adding both is a bit more work, sure, but I created the current MCM file in like...I don't know...5 minutes.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:43 am

Gat wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:

I wasn't asking you to. But someone a while back said they were going to make one after people asked for it, and it hadn't surfaced yet, so I was just kind of pushing the issue.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gazpig » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:45 pm

guys! I've pleyed a lot, and there is some kind of bug:
-enemies do not respawn

I eat all enemies
I've installed mod, which makes enemies respawn time 1 hour instead of 7 days
I checked all places, and no enemies :cry:

After some time I've found them :D

all enemies respawn in 000StomachCell
this is place, where enemies teleportating while you eat them.

so, there will no enemies for me ever? how to fix that? :( :( :(
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoriCori » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:51 pm

I've tried to swallow 3 prey at once with all perks maxed but I cannot swallow further than 1.

Tried disabling and reinstalling then drinking enough Nuka Acid to get to same level but it still didnt work. (After saves and etc.)

Even tried starting fresh but for some reason the perk screen bugged and didnt show anything after applying first perk, making progress impossible.

Any hints on what have I done wrong? :silly:
CoriCori
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:23 pm

CoriCori wrote:I've tried to swallow 3 prey at once with all perks maxed but I cannot swallow further than 1.

Tried disabling and reinstalling then drinking enough Nuka Acid to get to same level but it still didnt work. (After saves and etc.)

Even tried starting fresh but for some reason the perk screen bugged and didnt show anything after applying first perk, making progress impossible.

Any hints on what have I done wrong? :silly:

No clue what you've done wrong. But I know how to fix one of your problems!
Open the console and type in; player.setav 000bellycapacity 3.
You open the console with ~ if you didn't already know.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoriCori » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:31 pm

Did that but it seems to do nothing.

I checked my stat for that with console when investigating. But then took look to Vore Stat Distendix and it always displays capacity of one instead of what console lists as 3.

Its as if game just doesnt want to work along console itself.
CoriCori
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:28 am

CoriCori wrote:Did that but it seems to do nothing.

I checked my stat for that with console when investigating. But then took look to Vore Stat Distendix and it always displays capacity of one instead of what console lists as 3.

Its as if game just doesnt want to work along console itself.

Maybe try giving yourself the perks via console?
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgawsome » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:23 am

CoriCori wrote:Did that but it seems to do nothing.

Its as if game just doesn't want to work along console itself.

My way around this is to type Help Acid 4 in console command. scroll up the results till you find nuka cola acid. The I take the ID number and write Player.additem Idnumber 35. Drink all the Nuka Acid to give you the required perk lvls to unlock both belly capacity perks. Select them and it will fix your issue. I know it kinda dose break the whole gain the power by devouring others thing. However, its the only reliable way I can think off to get Belly Capacity to three without worrying about this issue. You can always just not chose perks you don't want yet. The issue could also be you don't have the right Vore lvl to use the perk you unlocked. This will happen if you use console commands to unlock stuff. If that is the case then this will still fix the issue let us know what works.
tgawsome
Been posting for a bit

Location: a cubicle. Wait are you telling me there stuff outside of the cubicle.

Postby jrloken » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:31 pm

I figured out the problem with the lumpy/non-smooth bellies, they seem to have been made for the "Slim" and "Curvy" female models from CBBE which is why males have smooth bellies by default and why the lumpy bellies don't sit properly with the vanilla models. I don't think it'd be hard to fix, just make the lumpy bellies a bit bigger, however that's outside my scope atm. :(
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby magix2529 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:34 am

Hey guys !
I have some problems with the rads. The radaway doesn't work. I've had these rads because of mutants, ghouls (I ate them)... and because I did not had the perk that remove rads.
So, do you know a console command for remove the rads ?
magix2529
New to the forum

Postby Maltisa » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:40 am

magix2529 wrote:Hey guys !
I have some problems with the rads. The radaway doesn't work. I've had these rads because of mutants, ghouls (I ate them)... and because I did not had the perk that remove rads.
So, do you know a console command for remove the rads ?

1) player.getav 000002e1 - command to get your radiation level
2) player.setav rads -"your radiation level", e.g. player.setav rads -329
3) player.resethealth
DIS PEAR.. SO DELICIOUS (C) Falric
Maltisa
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game