Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:59 pm

So would the update that fixes this bug, should it come out, require a reinstall & new game like the upgrade from 1.2 to 2.0?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby John » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:25 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
John wrote:So just curious, how hard would it be to mod in the various animals of the common wealth to eat people?

It's a piece of cake, you don't even need to edit the scripts at all, it's just a matter of adding the enchantment and keyword to the animal you want to eat people.

If you want to add audio effects fitting of the animal, then you need to go into scripting a little, but it's nothing too bad. Just a matter of checking the race and adding new audio properties to the script to play for that particular animal.

But if you want meshes (bellies) that becomes several times harder. You're gonna have to look this one up for yourself.

EDIT: Just saw Gat replied before me, oops! ^^;

Will have to fumble around, never done any sort of modding/editting in a Bethesda game but would be interested in getting a couple critters hungry.
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Looks great! this is shaping up real nice. Question, is there any sort of rough ETA of first person visuals as prey and cock vore?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rando » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:18 pm

I've equipped several NPCs with the NPC Lethal Devour Option and the plain devour option, doesn't seem I can be eaten. Any advice?
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby ParabolicSamuel » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:25 pm

Zezi13 wrote:
Slayerhero90 wrote:Left only mods immediately relevant to character creation enabled. Played through until I was able to access Sanctuary basement, hard saved there, enabled all mods. Activated experiment on reloading. Reloading from that hard save twice, I was unable to ingest a radroach using devour option (hostile), the game claiming I couldn't eat anything else with my belly digesting as it was. I hadn't eaten anything, though. However, I was able to ingest the radroach's corpse through the devour (friendly) option. Anything I do do to mend this issue console-wise?
i had the same problem and decided to do a little bit of testing. trying to eat flies roaches mongrels dogmeat radstags and molerats gave me the "i cant swallow anything while my stomach is digesting like this" message. i even used the console to give myself high iron diet and then i was able to eat codsworth so robots arent a problem.then i sprinted into concord i was able to easily eat a raider and fully digest them, i then tried all the afore mentioned creatures again after finishing the raider to get the same result. would this mean theres a problem with eating animals right now?

I'm having the same problem, but it is happening to almost every npc. I have only been able to eat a random raider/human every other interaction.
For additional info, I did upgrade one character savegame and tried to see if this problem occurs with a new savegame. It still occurs either way.
Anyway, awesome work developers, and please have a nice day.
ParabolicSamuel
New to the forum

Postby Zezi13 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:29 am

ParabolicSamuel wrote:
Zezi13 wrote:
Slayerhero90 wrote:Left only mods immediately relevant to character creation enabled. Played through until I was able to access Sanctuary basement, hard saved there, enabled all mods. Activated experiment on reloading. Reloading from that hard save twice, I was unable to ingest a radroach using devour option (hostile), the game claiming I couldn't eat anything else with my belly digesting as it was. I hadn't eaten anything, though. However, I was able to ingest the radroach's corpse through the devour (friendly) option. Anything I do do to mend this issue console-wise?
i had the same problem and decided to do a little bit of testing. trying to eat flies roaches mongrels dogmeat radstags and molerats gave me the "i cant swallow anything while my stomach is digesting like this" message. i even used the console to give myself high iron diet and then i was able to eat codsworth so robots arent a problem.then i sprinted into concord i was able to easily eat a raider and fully digest them, i then tried all the afore mentioned creatures again after finishing the raider to get the same result. would this mean theres a problem with eating animals right now?

I'm having the same problem, but it is happening to almost every npc. I have only been able to eat a random raider/human every other interaction.
For additional info, I did upgrade one character savegame and tried to see if this problem occurs with a new savegame. It still occurs either way.
Anyway, awesome work developers, and please have a nice day.

ok ive figured out a workaround until gat can figure out a more proper fix. if you give yourself the top of the food chain perk in the console by typing: player.addperk 0101c12c this does make it possible to eat absolutely everything so from progression standpoint it kinda sucks but you can just avoid eating ghouls robots and supermutants till you can get the proper perks. but when he does have it fixed you can remove the perk with player.removeperk 0101c12c
Zezi13
New to the forum

Postby Terrafox » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:02 am

Just a simple request, can anyone take a few screen shots of the new updated version of the mod, or maybe even better can someone make a video?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:13 am

Zezi13 wrote:ok ive figured out a workaround until gat can figure out a more proper fix. if you give yourself the top of the food chain perk in the console by typing: player.addperk 0101c12c this does make it possible to eat absolutely everything so from progression standpoint it kinda sucks but you can just avoid eating ghouls robots and supermutants till you can get the proper perks. but when he does have it fixed you can remove the perk with player.removeperk 0101c12c

Rad, homie. I'll do a non-committal run of things tomorrow using that technique. See what else lies at my disposal.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blackgoblin668 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:05 am

Just a quick question, and please no hate I haven't looked to deep into this as I don't have Fallout 4 yet, but are there dialogue options between pred & prey?
Skyrim's Devourment Mod had something like that that allowed you to talk to, threaten, question, bribe, etc NPCs and that added a lot for me.
There were also options to talk to NPCs and ask if they would eat you or mind being eaten if I remember correctly.
So in short do these types of dialogue exist or are they planned at all in the future?

Thanks
blackgoblin668
New to the forum

Postby Gat » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:19 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:So would the update that fixes this bug, should it come out, require a reinstall & new game like the upgrade from 1.2 to 2.0?

Patching is going to be painless :) (well for end users that is :P )
Because it's now a master mod I can simply put "quick" fixes in seperate esp's. Then at a later time I can merge those into a 2.1 esm release.

Maenethal wrote:Looks great! this is shaping up real nice. Question, is there any sort of rough ETA of first person visuals as prey and cock vore?

Cock vore would have to be made by someone else as a mod for this mod.
First person visuals. Yes, I need those for the release of fallout VR later this year.
I have no idea how bethesda will solve the various vr challenges so the vr game needs to actually be in my hands before I can start work on first person stomach views.

Zezi13 wrote:ok ive figured out a workaround until gat can figure out a more proper fix. if you give yourself the top of the food chain perk in the console by typing: player.addperk 0101c12c

Oh good that would mean some scripts lost properties in the esm, that would be a painless fix.

But for now I can't even replicate the problem -.-
Gat
Participator

Postby LunarCataphract » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:14 am

Praise be to our lord and saviour Gatts! Captain of the Mod Raiders! The 100 mod maker!
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Gat » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:33 am

Problem solved :)

Turns out something I thought was bug was in fact an intentional workaround by one of the earlier coders.
Animals and creatures haven't been properly marked as such in the game and it seems it was near impossible to figure out when to score points for eating. In the end they just chose to not count score for things marked as creatures (bugs, radroaches)
I turned that back on and that broke creature eating. That's why Top of The Food Chain worked as workaround.

The femalevore set to 0 thing.
By default both sexes are blocked. Unblock females to continue gobbling up everyone.

update:
Download: https://mega.nz/#!TsJ3WYAZ!UnQUA8_bAqV8 ... TfIwCnDze8
Install: Simply copy the falloutvore.esm from the zip file to your fallout data folder. Allow to overwrite.

Installation also updated so no need to refer new users to this post, the bugged version is not available to download anymore.
Gat
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:58 am

Gat wrote:Problem solved :)

Turns out something I thought was bug was in fact an intentional workaround by one of the earlier coders.
Animals and creatures haven't been properly marked as such in the game and it seems it was near impossible to figure out when to score points for eating. In the end they just chose to not count score for things marked as creatures (bugs, radroaches)
I turned that back on and that broke creature eating. That's why Top of The Food Chain worked as workaround.

By default both sexes are blocked. Unblock females to continue gobbling up everyone.

update:
Install: Simply copy the falloutvore.esm from the zip file to your fallout data folder. Allow to overwrite.

Installation also updates so no need to refer new users to this post, the bugged version is not available to download anymore.

They have individual races iirc now. A pain but maybe add a 'critter' race and make that the scorable value for vore, and use the other races tags as given? So radroaches and flies both get recorded as 'Critters eaten x2' but leave the Humans eaten and Ghouls eaten etc values alone.

Handily the CK does allow you to add new hardcoded values, it's just really unclear how to generate them.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rasati » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:02 am

Gat wrote:Problem solved :)

update:

Installation also updated so no need to refer new users to this post, the bugged version is not available to download anymore.

thank you for the quick fix Gats!
just admit it, you just included that bug i could get a little sleep after all :P

also i agree. eating flys, roaches and molerats. Gross! one must really have the Cryosleep munchies for that.
But then, its just like in that story. fly, roach, rat, cat, a dog, a two-headed cow... Wow. i think we need the "woman who swallowed a fly" hidden achievement for getting them all in the right order :P

Edit 1:
Looking great so far with one exception!
the Burp sound and the successfull swallow are getting played in the wrong order now. One has to gulp down and then burp to expell gas, thats the natural order! Testing continues!

Also, with scat activated. Would it be difficult to show the smallest belly as long as we have items in the belly? as an indicator its time to look for a nice place to do our business?

Edit 2:
Context activated vore is so great and so overpowered *grins* as if the raiders hadn´t it hard enough. I love it!
Last edited by Rasati on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Solid.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby animegeek » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:59 pm

Would love to see creature predators, like deathclaws. Would also like to see companion predators and the option for friendly vore via companion/NPC like in skyrim devourment. And if that is added, would most definetely love to see accidental digestion for staying in friendly npc's stomach for too long.
animegeek
New to the forum

Postby Rando » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:00 pm

In addition, I've found that I can't digest a single prey, and I'm still incapable of being eaten. I've checked my female prey unblocked setting and it's set at 1.
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rasati » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Rando wrote:In addition, I've found that I can't digest a single prey, and I'm still incapable of being eaten. I've checked my female prey unblocked setting and it's set at 1.

mhmm.. can´t say i´ve had that problem in like forever. something must have gotten stuck there. Its working fine on my end.

you can check in the console if they are still kicking in your belly by typing
player.getav 000currentaliveprey

if they are still kicking. substract them with
player.modav 000currentaliveprey -X

After that, or if its already zero
set 000readytodigest to 1

then use digest.

if nothing of this helps you will have to reload sadly. but i must say that bug hasn´t occured to me in ages, the calculations have gotten so much better.
Last edited by Rasati on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby animegeek » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Also the tickrates in the options can't be modified properly. It shows no notification if it has been adjusted or not.
animegeek
New to the forum

Postby Rando » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Okay! So, toying around with it some more, I got digestion to work properly, and the reason I wasn't getting eaten is that it seems that the things attacking me didn't have a high enough chance to swallow me. Once eaten, worked fine.
Some questions:
-Is there a way to alter the global swallow chance? Because even Vore Queens, I needed to add the Swallow Chance 4 perk for them to be able to do it.
-When eaten, and following the pred around as the clear version of myself, I could still devour the pred, which led to needing to reload a save. Just an observation.
-Being eaten and following them around as a clear person was good, but would it be possible to have it that you also get to watch yourself digest and get disposed of? Is there a way to have the camera follow the pred yet? If not, no worries, just a point I personally would want to see.

Cheers! Thanks for all your hard work and patience, guys!
Rando
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game