Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:41 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Honestly if anyone can make a step by step instructional Video that would be WONDERFUL... Lookin at you Paperairplaneclip.

I'd be glad to make one, but currently really busy, I'll see if I have time this weekend, but no guarantees! :-D

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Boy I hope someone does an atomic beauty conversion for this by the by.

It's honestly really easy, anyone could do it. It's just time consuming since there's a lot of bellies with all the digestion stages. Just look up a video on how to convert an outfit from vanilla to CBBE in outfit studio, but when you're converting, instead of selecting the "Vanilla to CBBE" option, just select Fallout "CBBE to Atomic Beauty", the rest of the steps are the same. 8)

Ex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZeZiLmW2sU

(Btw, you don't even need to download anything if you already have bodyslide and atomic beauty, Outfit Studio and all the conversion files should be included already)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:08 am

paperairplaneclip wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:Honestly if anyone can make a step by step instructional Video that would be WONDERFUL... Lookin at you Paperairplaneclip.

I'd be glad to make one, but currently really busy, I'll see if I have time this weekend, but no guarantees! :-D

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Boy I hope someone does an atomic beauty conversion for this by the by.

It's honestly really easy, anyone could do it. It's just time consuming since there's a lot of bellies with all the digestion stages. Just look up a video on how to convert an outfit from vanilla to CBBE in outfit studio, but when you're converting, instead of selecting the "Vanilla to CBBE" option, just select Fallout "CBBE to Atomic Beauty", the rest of the steps are the same. 8)

Ex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZeZiLmW2sU

(Btw, you don't even need to download anything if you already have bodyslide and atomic beauty, Outfit Studio and all the conversion files should be included already)

Cool Cool.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So aside from the glitches I found there are a few things about the Gas Grenades I wanted to bring up.

1 Why does it make them naked? Can it not.

2 Is there a way to make it increase those it hit's agression? There are NPCs like Geneva who only ever cowar and run when attacked.

I actually did a lot of testing on her a little bit ago and my results were stange to say the least.

The first time I used it, it went perfectly, she ate my companion, then me, the seccond time, she only ate me, and then every time after she never attacked again. We're talking full closed game, relaunch, and tons of reloads, she never became agressive again. I'm not sure what happened.

In my testing on her I also ran into a weird glitch.

Her hostility from getting hit by the grenade seemed very random. Sometimes she would turn hostile before the grenade ever went off, and sometimes she wouldn't turn hostile even after she had been struck by it's effects. She'd get hit, drop clothes, and stand up, but wouldn't take a defensive stance, and whouldn't show up on the radar, and my companions wouldn't start attacking them even when I tried commanding them to.

3 It also doesn't make companion's attack you, it would be nice if there were a version that could make them hostile too.

Also is there a way to make it so that the forced reload doesn't happen after you die from digestion. I die, see my half invisible body go flying, and then smash cut to reload... I wanna see that stomach shrink.

OH and Final Note!
I ran across a Wonderfull Audio Byte from Curie, after FINNALY getting her to fall in love with my character. If you ask her about her feelings on your relationship, she calls you:

"Deliciously Distracting"

Thats an Audiobyte with some potential. Don't you think?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gat » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:34 am

So bugs I currently got noted down for looking at:
context vore exploit
equipsound for devour item magically changed to something else
burp sound plays early
Vore items vanish on use
belly wear sometimes causes a crash if the wearer eats someone.

Probably have time this weekend to look at that.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:So silly question, but what to you mean by above all ESPs and below all ESMs, you mean in the mod itself, you mean in all my mods, you mean in a mod manager?
Cause it doesn't show up in my Mod manager unless I do a spearate step you never listed, and I don't know how to arange ESMs and Ps without a mod manager.
And uh, which part by the way? The folder, the Zip, ESM's or P's.

I seem to have a problem with the belly texture. It's comming up WAY too light, and I have my character set to the lights possible skintone.

Found a bug. I'm not sure what caused this, weather or not it is just something completely random, or weather it's because I had more then 1 Vore perk point at one time, but I cant use my perk point's anymore. I click on the use perk point button, and it takes me to a blank screen, and the Refresh list button is not there.

The instructions cover all of this. And since a mod manager is the only way to order your load list, yes a mod manager :)
What mod manager is that where it doesn't show?

Try copying the mod into the data folder again to fix that texture thing.

The holotape can't test for level ranges, only for exact levels. Means I cant make a "no new perks available yet" message. There is a message to show you got all perks though, when you got them all.

Gelios wrote:Manual digestion doesn't work

"It doesn't work" is not enough information to fix it. What doesn't work about it? what are you doing? be detailed, the more you type about it the better.

Rando wrote: Not sure if it had anything to do with the swallow chance not being high enough for them or something.

Yup. Everyone but you is a vore noob. You need to add perks to npc's with the console if you want specific npc's to be strong preds.
People hit with syringer or gas are strong preds for only two minutes. The vore queen settlers in the add-on mod are also reasonably good at voring.

mmmh, might be nice to add a non-hostile gun that gives the target vore perks.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:1 Why does it make them naked? Can it not.

2 Is there a way to make it increase those it hit's agression? There are NPCs like Geneva who only ever cowar and run when attacked.
I actually did a lot of testing on her a little bit ago and my results were stange to say the least.

3 It also doesn't make companion's attack you, it would be nice if there were a version that could make them hostile too.

Also is there a way to make it so that the forced reload doesn't happen after you die from digestion. I die, see my half invisible body go flying, and then smash cut to reload... I wanna see that stomach shrink.

1- Because a belly poking through armor and whatnot looks stupid. You could make a mod to change it.
2- Nope, Frenzy is max alert state. Some npc's are just hardwired to flee.
3- you can make a mod to change that. right now anyone in the player faction is immune to it.
Forced reload happens on death. Better npc > player vore handling maybe later.
Gat
Participator

Postby Rasati » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:16 am

Gat wrote:So bugs I currently got noted down for looking at:
context vore exploit
equipsound for devour item magically changed to something else
burp sound plays early
Vore items vanish on use
belly wear sometimes causes a crash if the wearer eats someone.

Probably have time this weekend to look at that.

Sure gats, don´t sweat it. Thank you for participating so lively! We need to sort out anyhow which problems are actually part of the mod and which are only problems with the installation.

i don´t have the problem with vanishing vore items, i have been using manual digest and scat plenty without trouble.

One thing thats missing from your list is that, at least for me and 0Anesthetic4u, the perk menu is empty after the first tier of acid and swallow, even with vore level 100 and lots of perk points. everything can still be added just fine via console so its not that big of a deal, but new users might have a problem with that.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby sarusan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:18 am

From my experience the vore items disappear if you try to use them while to have god mode on, but work fine otherwise.
sarusan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gelios » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:23 am

sarusan wrote:From my experience the vore items disappear if you try to use them while to have god mode on, but work fine otherwise.

Confirm, both my problem were caused by tgm command (disappearing of items and malfunction of manual digestion). Why it has this side effect? Is it possible to solve this?
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gat » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:57 am

Well that explains a lot.

tgm disables dynamic handling of actor values. So no.
Just give yourself bizarro health and ammo with console if you want god mode. In general tgm is only useful while building settlements. Certainly do not quest with tgm on.

Also don't use time dilation. Same rules as all bethesda games so far. Don't fuck with frame rates, don't mess with world timing like how long an hour lasts, TCL fucks up AI pathing untill you load a new cell, tgm messes with dynamics and progression.
Gat
Participator

Postby Sulac » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:54 pm

The nudity armors don't seem to give the physical defense they're supposed to.

http://i.imgur.com/9I5TcW0.png

It gives the energy and radiation defense it's supposed to, but my physical defense here is only coming from the leather armor I'm wearing over it.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby carlj » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Great mod!
However is it possible to get the audio samples of the vore parts?
It's for......science.......
carlj
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:25 pm

Shit doesn't quite seem to disappear when left in the settlement. I'll be running out of places to reassess my loot pretty soon at this rate. As earlier suggested, scrapping it into fertilizer would be phenomenal.
Also, any chance there'll be the ability to freeze a nuka acid and increase its benefits?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelios » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:25 pm

Gat wrote:Well that explains a lot.

tgm disables dynamic handling of actor values. So no.
Just give yourself bizarro health and ammo with console if you want god mode. In general tgm is only useful while building settlements. Certainly do not quest with tgm on.

Also don't use time dilation. Same rules as all bethesda games so far. Don't fuck with frame rates, don't mess with world timing like how long an hour lasts, TCL fucks up AI pathing untill you load a new cell, tgm messes with dynamics and progression.

Sadly. In Skyrim there is no such trouble. Found another issue: Vore Stat Distendix doesn't count Ghouls (but humans, vore level, belly capacity and animal count are correct). Anyway, thanks for quick answering and separate thanks for this brilliant mod!
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dalk3n » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Don't know if this has been reported yet but when I have Context Activated Vore active the loot popup when mousing over human corpses doesn't come up regardless if they're freshly made or Bethesda-placed. Pressing E when mousing over a corpse opens up the transfer menu that'd normally be opened with R.

Also did you turn up default digestion ticks because it feels like it takes at least twice as long now.
Dalk3n
New to the forum

Postby DanalSalmon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:54 pm

Is there a way to go into Creation Kit or Xedit and change 000BellyCapacity to a value above 3 (if that's even the correct route to increasing belly capacity)? Dalinden was somehow able to pull it off with the growth mod, but I've looked through CK and Xedit to no avail. Out of ignorance, I thought I'd just be able to go into Creation Kit, Actor Values, 000BellyCapacity, and simply change "3" to "50."
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:36 pm

DanalSalmon wrote:Is there a way to go into Creation Kit or Xedit and change 000BellyCapacity to a value above 3 (if that's even the correct route to increasing belly capacity)? Dalinden was somehow able to pull it off with the growth mod, but I've looked through CK and Xedit to no avail. Out of ignorance, I thought I'd just be able to go into Creation Kit, Actor Values, 000BellyCapacity, and simply change "3" to "50."

You need to edit the scripts. I highly doubt anyone got it working only off only editing values in the CK
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Blargh62 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Uhm... i guess i found a bug
I selected one swallow perk and then one acid potency perk (as it was only one availible), and now perks menu in pipboy is always empty, even after i drink some nuka acid bottles (it says that vore level is up and perk unlocked, but perks menu is still empty)
Blargh62
Been posting for a bit

Postby DanalSalmon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:10 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
DanalSalmon wrote:Is there a way to go into Creation Kit or Xedit and change 000BellyCapacity to a value above 3 (if that's even the correct route to increasing belly capacity)? Dalinden was somehow able to pull it off with the growth mod, but I've looked through CK and Xedit to no avail. Out of ignorance, I thought I'd just be able to go into Creation Kit, Actor Values, 000BellyCapacity, and simply change "3" to "50."

You need to edit the scripts. I highly doubt anyone got it working only off only editing values in the CK

What scripts would I edit, and how would I edit them?
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:27 pm

000bellycapacity is an actor value so you should be able to set it with player.setav in the console.
not sure if the pred/prey array can deal with that correctly though. At some point a russian doll effect with preds full of multiple prey who each have eaten multiple prey who in turn have also eaten a bunch is going to make you crash to desktop.
Gat
Participator

Postby DanalSalmon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:47 pm

I don't think it can through console commands, as I've tried it and my character spits any npc out with the "I'm too full" message past 3 prey.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Is scat meant to destroy certain items/modded items on occasion? I seem to be losing rings.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:38 pm

Are the first person visuals going to be VR exclusive? Because I don't have the money for a VR set (or a good enough PC)
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game