Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby Achilles » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:29 am

Hello. Is here any addon, which alow you watch NPC, which digest you, even after you died?
Achilles
Somewhat familiar

Postby gazpig » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:20 pm

Tigerlover wrote:Hello. Is here any addon, which alow you watch NPC, which digest you, even after you died?

the game start to respawn you after death. So look for this on nexus or something, because it is more full mod, not add-on
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:02 am

As an add-on won't be possible because I need to rewrite most of the array for it. Better I just remove features that would require the dlc.

I just got back from gamescom. Stood there with our booth as indie dev so I had business access to bethesda wich was kinda nice.
Fallout vr is coming in december and since it's a new build it is not compatible with f4se.
It feels a bit awkward to play and you can instantly tell it was not designed for VR. The buildings look insanely small on a monitor allready and in VR you have actual scale. It feels more like a themepark versions of boston then a full size city.

So. Animations, IF possible, no earlier then march next year :/

Nintendo wrote:Random bug report, it seems this mod does not like the Cannibal perk at all, in fact, the vore hotkey on fresh bodies(space) and the cannibal ability cannot coexist, cancelling each other out for some reason and making the looting screen disappear a split second after you start looking at a body.

Cheers, noted.
If I have time I'll make a patch that clears up this and some other weirdness (like the armor rating thing)
Gat
Participator

Postby Achilles » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:51 pm

I have version 2.0.2 and how I can have NPC predators?
Achilles
Somewhat familiar

Postby cheese130 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:33 pm

Tigerlover wrote:I have version 2.0.2 and how I can have NPC predators?

jrlokens addon has you covered viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achilles » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:20 pm

cheese130 wrote:
Tigerlover wrote:I have version 2.0.2 and how I can have NPC predators?

jrlokens addon has you covered viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784

I don't know, what is wrong, but NPC still don't eat me.
Achilles
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:01 am

Well, apparently Bethesda decided it would be a fun idea to bring back paid mods and in doing so broke every other mod until the f4se guys can create a new build.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby LunarCataphract » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:11 am

darkflame8 wrote:Well, apparently Bethesda decided it would be a fun idea to bring back paid mods and in doing so broke every other mod until the f4se guys can create a new build.

Got a source? Not that I don't believe you, which I do, I just want to read up more on it.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:53 am

LunarCataphract wrote:
darkflame8 wrote:Well, apparently Bethesda decided it would be a fun idea to bring back paid mods and in doing so broke every other mod until the f4se guys can create a new build.

Got a source? Not that I don't believe you, which I do, I just want to read up more on it.

They were patting themselves on the back about it on facebook earlier in the week.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:02 am

LunarCataphract wrote:

Check out the discussions threads over at the Fallout 4 steam page http://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/, there is a violent outcry, also the 2.1gb update that dumps several already free mods directly into your data folder is another clue. Apparently Bethesda is trying to bring back paid mods via the Creation Club, though most if not all of the mods were already on the nexus.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby jrloken » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:08 am

darkflame8 wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:

Check out the discussions threads over at the Fallout 4 steam page http://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/, there is a violent outcry, also the 2.1gb update that dumps several already free mods directly into your data folder is another clue. Apparently Bethesda is trying to bring back paid mods via the Creation Club, though most if not all of the mods were already on the nexus.

Not to mention most of them are just skins, rather than, oh, I don't know, weapon packs, new settlements, new features, literately anything else?
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:16 am

for reference

also apparently you can just use 7zip and fuck around to completely circumvent the need to purchase the mods
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby F4V22 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:19 am

Is there a way to see the entire perks list? I want to give them to all my companions. I took the list of perks that was posted to give to your companions (Page 10) but with it they can't eat Robots, Super Mutants, Ghouls or Death claws.
F4V22
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:42 am

"help vore 4 perk" will show you the list of vore perks
they're split into two sequences

"addperk 5bd3" through "5bd5" will get you through with one sequence
"addperk 1c129" through "1c138" will get you the other and remember that it's hexidecimal
and don't forget to manually "setav 000bellycapacity 3" if you're using the vanilla vore mod; replace the three if the one you're using increases capacity
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:26 am

So we pay Bethesda money to buy creation club credits, in game currency, and that is then spend on mods....tell me how does that support the modder?

Also why would I use creation club when Nexus Mods and other sources lets me download them for free....?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:44 am

trust me, you're asking the same questions everybody's asking

Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby F4V22 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:41 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:"help vore 4 perk" will show you the list of vore perks
they're split into two sequences

"addperk 5bd3" through "5bd5" will get you through with one sequence
"addperk 1c129" through "1c138" will get you the other and remember that it's hexidecimal
and don't forget to manually "setav 000bellycapacity 3" if you're using the vanilla vore mod; replace the three if the one you're using increases capacity

Thanks for the info. For anyone that wants there companions to be unstoppable preds:

addperk 0A005BD3
addperk 0A005BD4
addperk 0A005BD5
addperk 0A01C129
addperk 0A01C12A
addperk 0A01C12B
addperk 0A01C12C
addperk 0A01C12D
addperk 0A01C12E
addperk 0A01C12F
addperk 0A01C130
addperk 0A01C131
addperk 0A01C132
addperk 0A01C133
addperk 0A01C134
setav 000bellycapacity 2
addperk 0A01C135
setav 000bellycapacity 3
addperk 0A01C136
addperk 0A01C137
addperk 0A01C138
setav 000bellycapacity 18
setav 000stomachstrength 200
addperk 0A024468
setav 000vorelevel 100
F4V22
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:38 am

a comment and a question

comment:
only the highest setting of belly capacity matters. whether it's 3 or 18 for you, as long as you enter it after the assignment of the perks that increase belly capacity, you're golden

question:
which perk exactly is a024468? it is from a mod to this mod?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rando » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:42 pm

Something I've noticed:
In some big group brawls with Raiders, I have found that if I have prey in my stomach, and I get swallowed, I can't be digested. So I have to reload a save when that happens. Any inkling as to why this happens?
Also, like I said previously, I have a few modifications to the scripts and a few esp files that add sound effects and make the messages first person if anybody would be interested in them. Only thing is, I'm not sure how to attach them. I could potentially compress them into a zip file?
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:26 am

The two are unrelated.
both SKSE and F4SE "break" every single time the game is updated.
That is because the Script Extender checks the build version of the game exe and if it is newer then listed in it's table it will just not start. That in turn is to prevent ruining savegames in case something in the exe changed that requires changing SE. Usually all the guys change for a new SE version is the table that matches version numbers.

There's lots of reasons to shit on bethesda but breaking mods on purpose is not one of them.
Most of gamers are currently being absolutely retarded with the "paid mods" nonsense.

Free mods are not going away. It's technically impossible for bethesda (or anyone at all) to disable free mods (just look at rockstars feeble attempts to stop modders).
Modding is NOT something given to us by devs. Modding was created decades ago by gamers, for gamers.
Back in ye olde past, before the internet as we know it even existed, PC gamers discoverd they could edit the files that made up a game and modify it to their liking. People considered it to be a form of hacking back then. Some of the older guys even called it phreaking.
Then the internet as we know it began and mod sites started popping up (it was all dial up bulletin boards before that). Modding became the proving grounds where studio's recruited new talent.
From around 97 and onwards devs realised supporting modders helped their game live longer. They started adding tools to their games release. Before this time ALL modding was without dev help.
Now modding is a required part of the games industry. The current industry is build upon the pillars of modding.
Examples:
UE4 exists as it does because Epic cultivated their modding community for UnrealTournament '99. That community is now their dev community.
IDtech, Same story but via Quake 1 and 2 modding.
Bethesda's Creation engine is a modded gamebryo
Gamebryo uses modded Granny3D libraries.
Half-life started as a mod for the quake engine.
CounterStrike started as a mod for half-life.
Team fortress was a mod for counterstrike for over a decade before the now famous TF2 was released.

So no, all that and the Nexus is not going anywhere.

The creation club stands next to free modding. There's a lot of "talented" modders. I put it between quotes because it's not talent, it's a hard learned tech skill.
To make mods like the top tier of nexus mods requires the exact same skills as a full dev. The same time as well. Making a player character can easily take 100 active hours for example.
The creation club offers the chance for skilled modders to offer their mods as third party mini DLC's. One of those mods that takes months can be offered to bethesda for Q&A and then you have the chance to make some money of your months of work and years upon years of learned skills.
If a modder chooses to do that they are not modders, they are paid contractors. Being a contractor in the Industry happens to be a goal of almost all off the top modders.
It's not paid modding, it's third party DLC's.
Is that so bad?

Would have been nice if one of the offered items wasn't actually fucking horse armor though >.>
Last edited by Gat on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gat
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game