Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:56 pm

"No it's Googledalf the Multicoloured, Grand Master of Infomancery." - Gat.

Well then..

Huh.
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jellman » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:57 pm

would it be possible to reverse the polarity of the context menu?
(would it be possible to make the context menu work in reverse and make npc's (lethal) swallow you?)
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rando » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Just out of curiosity, what scripts would I need to add to add more sound effects? Like more burps, specifically?
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:25 am

Gat wrote:Cheers :)

Where is this group of gunners you tried it on? I want to try it.
COuld you in turn try it at their HQ? (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Gunners_plaza) I know for a fact it works fine there, two legendary gunner girls ate all of their friends yesterday.
Do you get the same result with the syringer? It should be the exact same effect.
I only ever see them cower if they actually have reason to cower, like being 30 meters away from a group that is hitting them with guns. That triggers flee behaviour on melee npc's.
Try standing on something that has no navmesh, anything that melees now runs for cover.
Exiting game should never be needed. Reloading last save will do if something is wrong. Something else is screwy if you need to restart the game.

Well there's a problem. Cause that's exactly where I was.

It stopped working twice while I was in the HQ, requiring me to give the game the full restart to get functional again.

The first time it stoped working there, I was on the balcony of the room with the globe in it, having progressed through the entire building. I tried the Gas grenade on 4 separate NPCs, none of whom would attack me afterward. They'd either entirely hold position, or they'd run and hide behind corners.

So I closed the game, and booted back up, to find several very agressive preds attacking me now.

The seccond time I was in the basement. This is the time I got the Gunners to attack eachother. I only tried the gas grenade twice down there. The fist time went swimmingly with the gunners eating them selves for me. The seccond time not so much.

It was the last gunner remaining, and I had stealth devoured all the others. They were just chilling out going between two separate locations to lounge around. When I pegged them with the Gas Grenade. Grenade goes off. Clothes dissapear... Except for the body armor. And they just keep on hanging out. When I attack them, they just begin running around and taking cover.

And Reloads don't work. It takes a full reboot of the game to get the AI working again.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cheese130 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:44 pm

im having problems with the Vore Queen Settlers addon
it seems like majority (about 75%) of the settlers that spawn are vore queens and rest are just normal women
i tried spawning 50 settlers with console commands multiple times and every time there were only 5-7 male settlers

edit: nevermind it magically fixed itself
Last edited by cheese130 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rando » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Gat wrote:No trouble at all, led me to discovering that Nuka acid's level increase does not become "real" until you level from eating.
So if you drink 2 Acid's, and then level up via eating someone, you gain 5 levels in one go. Bit weird, need to fix that.

I dunno maybe this needs a second optional holotape with cheat options?
I mean most people using these mods are in playhtrough three or more, they probably don't care about proper level progression anyway. Then again I'd rather have cheating is only done by people who have at least a faint idea of what they are doing. Understanding the console is reasonable and low level barrier for that and setting values can have unforseen consequences. (goddamn resonance cascades in me stomach be driving me nuts)

Found the source of the early burp. The burps is a random sound calucalated AFTER swallow succes. Not the non-random swallow sucess sound.
The order should be:
Swallow attempt sound. If fail swallow fail sound. End script.
Swallow succes sound AFTER attempt sound has finished playing (as in, it actually has to report back to the engine that it's done with playing before the the next sound is played.
Now random chance of succes sound, wich may be a comment or a burp or nothing.
This was caused by a workaround for a workaround wich in turn was, you guessed it, a workaround. I managed to unspaghetti this and change it into a single sound check instead of three interdependent ones.

Hey, Gat, which script was this? I was looking to add more sounds, and think this might be the answer. Thanks!
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:39 am

jellman wrote:(would it be possible to make the context menu work in reverse and make npc's (lethal) swallow you?)

Yes you could make a spell (game is still elder scrolls under the hood) with it's own swallow script and assign that script.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Well there's a problem. Cause that's exactly where I was.
It stopped working twice while I was in the HQ, requiring me to give the game the full restart to get functional again.

I can't reproduce the problem. They only cower when they are supossed to. When they can't path to me and can't find a new target to path too, they cower. When they get damaged beyond a certain point they have a chance to cower.
Does the halucinogen gas grenade cause the same problem? The gas grenade is essentially that thing with a vore effect attached.

Rando wrote:Hey, Gat, which script was this? I was looking to add more sounds, and think this might be the answer. Thanks!

If you just want to add new sounds to the existing sound categories, like adding more stomach sounds or more burp sounds, you don't need to script.
In the CK all vore things start with 000. search the sound descriptors. These are the lists of sounds that get randomly played, just add your new sounds to the right list. Save out as an esp and that should be all.
Gat
Participator

Postby Rasati » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:35 am

I found one! i finally found a bug!

The Menu for Human followers is really straight forward with our appetite. there is no Cancel option anymore! Though i guess the new (and fully functional) option 3 DOES cancel the conversation too in its own way... Thankfully we can still cancel by tabbing out of the dialog.

Also option 4.) (Follow/Stay) is wrongfully displayed as "talk" for some reason now, but retains its normal function

:idea: Also Gats, do you think it would be possible to allow the context vore option when holding a body up with "E"? i mean i can still throw them up in the air in try to catch them in my gullet when they rain down, but most of the time when i attempt that i just jump in the air out of excitement and completely miss my target. Maybe i just need a little more practice... :gulp:
Last edited by Rasati on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:47 am

o.0

How?......wut?
The conversation system is an entirely different system. Context vore is essentially just a copy of the sandman or canibalism perk.
No clue how that got mixed up but that seems to be direction I have to look in.
Darn you and your weirdness bethesda :P
Gat
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:45 am

Gat wrote:o.0

How?......wut?
The conversation system is an entirely different system. Context vore is essentially just a copy of the sandman or canibalism perk.
No clue how that got mixed up but that seems to be direction I have to look in.
Darn you and your weirdness bethesda :P

It seems to float around. On corpses it changes to (Space) because the default (R) is already used by the Transfer function - i have this weird feeling Bethesda did something silly with hotkey functions when they disabled Shouts.
Which I should mess with again because that would be badass to get working.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rando » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Rando wrote:Hey, Gat, which script was this? I was looking to add more sounds, and think this might be the answer. Thanks!

If you just want to add new sounds to the existing sound categories, like adding more stomach sounds or more burp sounds, you don't need to script.
In the CK all vore things start with 000. search the sound descriptors. These are the lists of sounds that get randomly played, just add your new sounds to the right list. Save out as an esp and that should be all.[/quote]

Excuse my ignorance (still not quite good at this year) but where would I conduct this search? For whatever reason, I can't find any of the vore sounds in the Sound folder in Fallout 4 Data
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Rando wrote:
Rando wrote:

In the CK all vore things start with 000. search the sound descriptors. These are the lists of sounds that get randomly played, just add your new sounds to the right list. Save out as an esp and that should be all.

Excuse my ignorance (still not quite good at this year) but where would I conduct this search? For whatever reason, I can't find any of the vore sounds in the Sound folder in Fallout 4 Data

In Creation Kit
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rando » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Excuse my ignorance (still not quite good at this year) but where would I conduct this search? For whatever reason, I can't find any of the vore sounds in the Sound folder in Fallout 4 Data[/quote]

In Creation Kit[/quote]

Oh... Right ^^; Thanks, sorry for the silly question!
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkSlayer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:20 pm

Heyo,

I have the same conversation system bug as Rasati posted. Everything else works fine, but somehow something in the mod "broke" the proper display of the conversation options. Nothing really to worry about, if you still know, what is where and that it still works, but yea... :P
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:54 pm

I think this mod can be explained in one video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McQ58nhhpHM

"I LIKE TO *EAT* I LIKE TO FIGHT, I LIKE TO F**K, I LIKE TO HAVE CHILDREN! I GOTTA' LIFE FORCE, WITH HAWT *CUMM* GOIN' THROUGH IT FAST!" -Alex Jones, this video
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rando » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Sounds successfully added! Thanks for your help, guys!
Something I've noticed, that may or may not be a bug, it does not seem like I can digest people I've used Context Vore for. Is Context Vore just friendly, and therefore not able to digest people?
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby RiggsEclipse » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:47 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Gat wrote:Cheers :)

Where is this group of gunners you tried it on? I want to try it.
COuld you in turn try it at their HQ? (http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Gunners_plaza) I know for a fact it works fine there, two legendary gunner girls ate all of their friends yesterday.
Do you get the same result with the syringer? It should be the exact same effect.
I only ever see them cower if they actually have reason to cower, like being 30 meters away from a group that is hitting them with guns. That triggers flee behaviour on melee npc's.
Try standing on something that has no navmesh, anything that melees now runs for cover.
Exiting game should never be needed. Reloading last save will do if something is wrong. Something else is screwy if you need to restart the game.

Well there's a problem. Cause that's exactly where I was.

The first time it stoped working there, I was on the balcony of the room with the globe in it, having progressed through the entire building. I tried the Gas grenade on 4 separate NPCs, none of whom would attack me afterward. They'd either entirely hold position, or they'd run and hide behind corners.

So I closed the game, and booted back up, to find several very agressive preds attacking me now.

The seccond time I was in the basement. This is the time I got the Gunners to attack eachother. I only tried the gas grenade twice down there. The fist time went swimmingly with the gunners eating them selves for me. The seccond time not so much.

It was the last gunner remaining, and I had stealth devoured all the others. They were just chilling out going between two separate locations to lounge around. When I pegged them with the Gas Grenade. Grenade goes off. Clothes dissapear... Except for the body armor. And they just keep on hanging out. When I attack them, they just begin running around and taking cover.

And Reloads don't work. It takes a full reboot of the game to get the AI working again.

I get a very similar problem sometimes if I hit the same NPC with the hunger dart twice it completely breaks the AI pathing, they cannot find me even when I'm standing right in front of them, they get hostile and act like they're looking around but some cower and run away and this applies to every enemy in the game, only fix being to reboot the game. It's a really weird problem
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby RiggsEclipse » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Also a minor I guess you'd call it a bug with the context option, if you're like me and used to Devourment from Skyrim where you have to mash the button rapidly I do that with the context menu alot and I have the perk tree filled out so I'm guaranteed to swallow someone and it seems to make it so if I press it twice or three times on one person it'll swallow them three times, filling out my capacity yet I still only get xp for one person both vanilla xp and mod xp I mean. Something minor that I can fix myself by not mashing so much but I figured you'd want to know!
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rasati » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:05 pm

Rando wrote:Sounds successfully added! Thanks for your help, guys!
Something I've noticed, that may or may not be a bug, it does not seem like I can digest people I've used Context Vore for. Is Context Vore just friendly, and therefore not able to digest people?

not at all! context swallowed humans go down nice and smootly. In fact it works even too well. Which leads to another bug.

Case in point, poor piper!

i think she was hoping for the stimpak option to appear as she was in quiet rough shape when i found her. But as you can see it has been replaced with something more appropriate. She just looks to delicious to pass up doesn´t she?

not even the VIP Digestion toggle could save her. Keep that in mind if you want to "help" your followers, but hey... i saved a stimpak and got a fancy press cap out of it. :gulp:
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:38 am

Rasati wrote:
Rando wrote:Sounds successfully added! Thanks for your help, guys!

not at all! context swallowed humans go down nice and smootly. In fact it works even too well. Which leads to another bug.

Case in point, poor piper!

i think she was hoping for the stimpak option to appear as she was in quiet rough shape when i found her. But as you can see it has been replaced with something more appropriate. She just looks to delicious to pass up doesn´t she?

not even the VIP Digestion toggle could save her. Keep that in mind if you want to "help" your followers, but hey... i saved a stimpak and got a fancy press cap out of it. :gulp:

I'd suggest Gat add a check for Hostility towards the Player like I had in my original Context vore versions to sidestep this precise 'bug' - literally right now there is no check made on whether the NPC is hostile or not, which means even friendly NPCs are targets.
You can then also reverse that Hostility check in a second swallow effect to make a non-lethal version for friendly NPCs (although I ran into some bugs when testing that and never got it off the ground, but it's worth pursuing).
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game