Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby DarkSlayer » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Carreau wrote:I’m not sure if it’s possible to grab the personal INI values, but I’ll check. I’m amazed you run custom vertibird values. Lol

EDIT: It looks like SKSE had functions to get these values, F4SE doesn't have them, so we may be out of luck for preserving custom settings :(

Ah, bummer. But no, not custom vertibird values. Just for normal on-foot third-person. It did reset them to vanilla when the NPC threw up and I got back out. Oh well, I can deal with it, since I have my custom values stored in a text file in the fo4 dir and just apply them via the bat console command then.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:02 pm

According to the wiki, the INI changes are temporary as the script doesn't overwrite your INI settings. But the only value that should have been affected was the vertibird max zoom. I had tested using the normal vanity setting, but it did nothing.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:32 am

Someone just uploaded a Mod that Changes your body weight based on your actions.

An entreprising coder could probably take that mod and apply it to Vore don't you think?

Set it up so you gain weight, or Thicc, or muscle mass based on how many people you eat.

Here's the Mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29277
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkSlayer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:55 am

Grabbed that mod as well and it works really well. No idea, if you could create a "bridge" real quick between WTTF and FO4V, so that WTTF registers it as eating.

EDIT:

Darn, the author behind WTTF did not supply the script source files alongside with it. No idea, what the scripts do.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:39 am

This gives me lots of ideas. I’m thinking I’ll put off the systems overhaul I was planning and integrate something like this.

I’m thinking preds get rail thin the longer they go without eating and get thicc the more they eat. That mod applies penalties for being plumped up, which is really the opposite of what we want. I’m thinking the vore starvation drives the shape, and buffs/debuffs applied accordingly. Might be able to use the hardcore icons as well.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby DarkSlayer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:41 am

Carreau wrote:This gives me lots of ideas. I’m thinking I’ll put off the systems overhaul I was planning and integrate something like this.

I’m thinking preds get rail thin the longer they go without eating and get thicc the more they eat. That mod applies penalties for being plumped up, which is really the opposite of what we want. I’m thinking the vore starvation drives the shape, and buffs/debuffs applied accordingly. Might be able to use the hardcore icons as well.

Nice! I highly appreciate your efforts in expanding the vore mod :)
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:16 am

The functions required to do this are F4SE functions, so that will have to be a requirement. I might as well add MCM functionality as well. I want to be able to have players take a snapshot of their body shapes so so the player can be returned to a shape they prefer.
Carreau
---

Postby Rando » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:14 am

Carreau, I really love the work you’ve put into this! The mod is even better than I’d ever hoped it would grow to be. I do have a quick question though- when I get swallowed, the camera just zooms out really far. I’m not sure if this has been addressed yet, and just looking for your input. Also, I noticed the that the messages disappear when you’ve been swallowed. Is there a way to get those back?

As far as the future of the mod, it looks like it’s in great hands! With you and Gat here at the helm, I’m excited for what’s next to come!
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rando » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:23 am

DarkSlayer wrote:
Carreau wrote:This gives me lots of ideas. I’m thinking I’ll put off the systems overhaul I was planning and integrate something like this.

Nice! I highly appreciate your efforts in expanding the vore mod :)

Since this mod works directly with the standard character models in game, would it be possible to somehow reroute it to use CBBE instead?
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:03 pm

You may need to add lines to the camera heading of your fallout4.ini file. The camera patch changes a few settings. I tested mine with and without the settings in the ini file and the camera was working. But ini files are weird

In mygames/Fallout 4, open up fallout4.ini

Under [camera] add the following lines
bApplyCameraNodeAnimations=1
fVertibirdVanityModeMaxDist=2000

Lmk if that fixes it. The patch changes the values of those to get the camera in closer. The message disappearing has to do with control disabling i think. I tried to clean up the disabling event thinking it had something to do with the camera. I’ll investigate it tonight.

As for the CBBE deal, i don’t use vanilla meshes, so everything I do will be geared towards CBBE and Atomic Beauty users (I’m a huge AtomicB lover). I’m not planning on using the fotness mod directly, but rather modeling a mod in a similar fashion. I don’t want to have to make preds go work out. Rather make them get thicc and then as time passes and they don’t eat, get rail thin. VEV causes advanced metabolism or something or other.
Carreau
---

Postby Rando » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Strange, I didn’t have a [camera] heading under .ini... is it okay that I added it in?

Also, whether or not it follows the camera of the NPC seems kinda random since it often just crashes after I get swallowed. Any advice?

EDIT: the .ini change didn’t fix the camera, I’m afraid. And the game crashed a few seconds after the camera started zooming out as the raider whose gut I was in sauntered away. Least she got a good meal?
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby apec23 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:54 pm

Hello curvy piper.

apec23
New to the forum

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:15 pm

i STILL cant get the bellies to work, tried a clean install and everything. The vore still happens but theres no bellies showing up, everything works BUT the visuals

Only mods i have on is the vore mod and Atomic beauties
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:01 pm

I love your body presets, Apec! Keep ‘em coming!

Lucca, you did the belly mesh setup? Can you see the bellies in outfit studio?
Carreau
---

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:51 pm

I can but they say no image this time, time before they showed up but they belly didnt work even then. HOWEVER, when i put on the multiprey belly ingame from the basement it shows up

*EDIT: ok the no image was cause i had the path location wrong, still its the same from before, eat a raider and i get no belly popping up yet the noises and such are all working
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Carreau » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:47 pm

Still sounds like a file path issues. They should all be under Data/Meshes/Gat Have you tried uninstalling, redownloading, and reinstalling?
Carreau
---

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:06 am

The pathing for the files is right, dunno how its breaking. The CBBE and AtomicB mods are working right
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:19 am

They're working now, for some reason it got turned off in NMM owo
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:05 am

Got another question, is the mod compatible with the DickChick mod over on Loverslab?
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:17 am

Lucca_Manadragon wrote:They're working now, for some reason it got turned off in NMM owo

I manually load my mods, so I wouldn’t have thought to check the mod manager. Lol. Glad it all worked out.

Just as a heads up, I’m making some headway on Voremersion ThiccVore. The heavy lifting of coding is mostly done, and I’m working on some playtesting. Hopefully it shouldn’t be more than a week before I have something somewhat playable. I’ll need a few playtesters for this one.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game