Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:25 pm

hoshit nice. combine that with the mcm mod and i'm pretty sure that's one less holotape i'm forced to lug around
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SegaCD » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:27 am

Agreed. I already have way too many holotapes I can't drop off
SegaCD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:12 am

Has Gat stated why he was hesitant to add MCM options? I know it would require making JSON files (which sine people aren’t comfortable doing), it would also add F4SE as a requirement for users (which some may be against. I personally haven’t ran F4SE in well over a year).
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:49 am

Carreau wrote:Has Gat stated why he was hesitant to add MCM options? I know it would require making JSON files (which sine people aren’t comfortable doing), it would also add F4SE as a requirement for users (which some may be against. I personally haven’t ran F4SE in well over a year).

Someone earlier in this very thread has already made and released a basic MCM menu for this mod. It does not include perks, but I'm reasonably sure it would be possible to add that functionality.

Gat is busy with other things, primarily the VR version - and having played Fallout VR I wish him all the best, it's currently almost unplayable imo, and it's going to take a while for modders to fix.

AFAIK a lot of mods require F4SE to function - in fact it was the biggest delay in getting widespread mods for Fallout 4 at all, waiting for F4SE. Curious why people have something against it?
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:05 am

I know he’s busy with VR :)

I must have missed the MCM link since I came into this thread only a few weeks ago (I read the whole thread, but it’s a lot of information to take in). I’ll grab the MCM download and see how hard it would be to integrate the perk overhaul once I get Bria pushed to the wild sometime this week. I’ve gotten very intimate with the scripting of the mod trying to add independence to Bria, so maybe I can integrate the perks into the menu system.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:15 pm

I have Bria in a playable enough position I think. I posted a download link in my thread. viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52059

I've been playtesting her for a couple days, and she's working pretty well. Let me know in my thread or through PMs if there's anything glaringly wrong, and I'll correct it.
Carreau
---

Postby WafflesOnAWaifu » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:19 pm

https://imgur.com/a/TwtrM
Didn't think there'd be a better modded vore game besides devourment but here we are \o/

Amazing work man the bellies are amazing.
WafflesOnAWaifu
New to the forum

Postby ABrinson27 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:08 pm

can the mod be used on ps4?
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:57 pm

ABrinson27 wrote:can the mod be used on ps4?

No,
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby DarkSlayer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:56 pm

YAY! There is a custom Level up menu, which also allows you to add custom perks:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28822

Need to figure it out (or someone else) and make a compat patch.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby TierHalibel11252 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:33 pm

i need help i had to do a fresh install recently and now i cant get cbbe to work at all i tryed manualy installing it and using NMM but nothing i do works any idea?
TierHalibel11252
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:56 pm

Dont know why but I cant get the belly to show up at all, i followed the install of all the mods and such to a T yet nothing, even the nude mod from Cali isnt working. I get teh swallow and sounds and all the perk notices but nothing else
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:07 am

Question? Does this 2.0 also have the bulges of people on the stomach? Or is that another mod?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:02 am

Whereaminow27 wrote:Question? Does this 2.0 also have the bulges of people on the stomach? Or is that another mod?

That would be this one.
Carreau
---

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:10 am

Carreau wrote:
Whereaminow27 wrote:Question? Does this 2.0 also have the bulges of people on the stomach? Or is that another mod?

That would be this one.

Thank You !
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:21 am

Can we eat death claws yet?~
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Drierm » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:04 am

Has Anyone made a survival mode plugin for this mod yet?
Drierm
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:20 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Can we eat death claws yet?~

Top of the food chain should let you. It’s the final vore perk.
Carreau
---

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:52 pm

I heard there was damage from prey, Yet I don't get like radiation from eating ghouls or something, how come?

Also: Why can I eat Feral Ghouls without the "Ghoulish" Perk, I am level 4 and I just consumed like 8 "Glowing one"'s

Plus: Why does nothing load, not even the "[Reload menu]" option when I look at my perks?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:43 am

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:I heard there was damage from prey, Yet I don't get like radiation from eating ghouls or something, how come?

Also: Why can I eat Feral Ghouls without the "Ghoulish" Perk, I am level 4 and I just consumed like 8 "Glowing one"'s

Plus: Why does nothing load, not even the "[Reload menu]" option when I look at my perks?

You should be getting radiation damage from eating ghouls. Without acquired taste 2, you'll be taking between 3 and 15 points of rad damage (this value isn't applied like standard rads, so you can't heal it with rad away, it must be console commanded away) With AT2, you'll take between 2 and 5 points of rad damage. With AT3, there should be no damage. Super mutants will do something similar (between 3 and 20 without perks, and between 2 and 7 with AT2). If you're not taking rad damage and you don't have Acquired Taste 3, then I'm not sure why that's the case.

Ghouls in the game are divided into three versions: race, ferals, glowing ones. FOVore only checks against the race version. Ideally, it should include both the feral and glowing ones as well. They're separate races, and are applied to the leveled actors for each. This is why currently you only get the yuck! message when you try to swallow an NPC ghoul rather than a random feral or glowing one. Ideally, you should be able to swallow both ferals and NPCs with the trait, and then glowing ones should be a higher rated perk. Glowing ones should also do a ton more internal rad damage IMO.

Now as to why you don't need the Ghoulish Perk, that's a design decision from Gat. I agree with the decision as it makes no sense for the player to need it before being able to swallow ghouls. The benefit of the perk is that rads heal you. You should be able to eat a ghoul without having to heal from radiation first.

Reload is set to show when you have 0 perk points. That's something that was set up by Gat and co.

EDIT: I have a suggestion about how to fix the rad application. A spell and magic effect. The spell is cast from consumption registry (although I'm not sure if we can have the random magnitude passed this way), which the spell then calls the magic effect to apply the rads like any other item. This would also allow hard core players to have it count as ingested rads versus exposure. Since random rads might go out the window, I would just say the max possible is applied, and then let the spell deal with mitigation based on perks instead of cleaning that up in the script.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game