Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby adog421 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:35 pm

Also is there a way to give companions perk points?
adog421
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:38 pm

With my mod, yes. With the base mod, the perk points aren't a thing that each character tracks. You can add perks to an NPC through the console. If you use my mod, then NPC preds will auto level and get perks.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby jammy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:20 pm

Hi, new to this whole modding business. I've got it all working with male and female characters, but I can't seem to figure out how to use bodyslide to modify the male player model. How would I go about that?
jammy
New to the forum

Postby adog421 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:57 pm

If I give my companion the devour weapon will they be able to eat me?
adog421
Been posting for a bit

Postby cheese130 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:53 am

jammy wrote:Hi, new to this whole modding business. I've got it all working with male and female characters, but I can't seem to figure out how to use bodyslide to modify the male player model. How would I go about that?

as far as i know you cant
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:49 am

cheese130 wrote:
jammy wrote:Hi, new to this whole modding business. I've got it all working with male and female characters, but I can't seem to figure out how to use bodyslide to modify the male player model. How would I go about that?

Apparently there is, but it looks like crap and is very proof of concept. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7789/?tab=posts

Also, i think this is only works for a male body in underwear, so unless you plan on running around in your tighty whities the entire game, this isn't going to be very useful. ^^;
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jammy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:17 am

kongpow wrote:
cheese130 wrote:

Apparently there is, but it looks like crap and is very proof of concept. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7789/?tab=posts

Also, i think this is only works for a male body in underwear, so unless you plan on running around in your tighty whities the entire game, this isn't going to be very useful. ^^;

Ah, that's a shame.

On a different note then; I see how to add perks to myself and other characters, give the weapons etc. However I can't seem to get some things to work the way I want them to:

• If I shoot someone with the hunger frenzy syringe, I don't know how to get them to calm down again without using "tdetect" and just waiting. setav aggression 0 doesn't seem to work. Nor does resetai.
• I'm struggling to get NPCs to devour more than 1 creature at a time without using the syringes. I set the tick rates to be long to give them time to devour a second target before they finishing killing the first prey in their stomach but they just don't want to eat, even with addperk for everything and 000vorelevel set very high
• I don't know if it is possible, but I'm struggling to get clones of my character (.placeatme 007) to fight back properly. They run off like settlers and other cowardly NPCs and only take one, MAYBE two swings if someone gets into melee range before running off again. Can I make them more aggressive? Even the syringe frenzy doesn't fix this (for player clones only)!
• Is there any way to get an NPC to use devour (friendly) consistently, on myself or on other NPCs?

Cheers! Loving the rest of the mod so far.
jammy
New to the forum

Postby adog421 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:21 pm

If i drink the digest bottle will it manually digest or do i have to go to the setting to digest if i have manual digestion on?
adog421
Been posting for a bit

Postby lyingunderfire » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:56 pm

This is a much better version of bodyslide for males: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10360.
I use it alongside this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20172 (No Chest Hair Nude).
In order to get genitalia to work you also need this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18071. I have not tried it yet since I found out about it shortly before I had to uninstall Fallout 4, but once I am able to reinstall the game then I will be eager to try it out!

Edit: I forgot to mention to look up the vanilla conversions for SHBs. They are not included with the base mod.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby vernam » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:06 am

A bit of help will be greatly appreciated, I'm currently trying to make this mod work on my system, and succeed on making vore basement appear. Thus, acquiring all the items. when I try to use context vore to test it, nothing happens.
Not a single bit of error logs were on my console, so I can't figure out why my mod is not working correctly.

I'm using MO2(ModOrganizer2) to take care of load order problems and others. plz help.
vernam
Been posting for a bit

Postby sdaeeds » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:21 pm

This content looks amazing! I just don't know where the hell to start to get it working. Where do I place the downloaded files to get them to work with Nexus Mod Manager? I'm having a hell of a time.

Have CBBE, bodyslide, installed. Trying to get voremersion, coldsteelJ weight gain and ssbbw mods working.
sdaeeds
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:29 pm

sdaeeds wrote:This content looks amazing! I just don't know where the hell to start to get it working. Where do I place the downloaded files to get them to work with Nexus Mod Manager? I'm having a hell of a time.

Have CBBE, bodyslide, installed. Trying to get voremersion, coldsteelJ weight gain and ssbbw mods working.

Atleast you got father along than I did.

I got CBBE, that it.

Installed Fallout vore, and everything showed up except I didn't get the skills, so Went to basement and got them, and belly doesn't work, devour just makes them cease to exist on the game. I am pretty sure I needed help before to get this to work. Now I need Fallout vore + Vermersion + Cold & Ssbbw..........

I don't suppose someone could take the time to write up an installation for someone who has never modded a game before. I think I could follow that.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:38 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:
sdaeeds wrote:This content looks amazing! I just don't know where the hell to start to get it working. Where do I place the downloaded files to get them to work with Nexus Mod Manager? I'm having a hell of a time.

I got CBBE, that it.

Installed Fallout vore, and everything showed up except I didn't get the skills, so Went to basement and got them, and belly doesn't work, devour just makes them cease to exist on the game. I am pretty sure I needed help before to get this to work. Now I need Fallout vore + Vermersion + Cold & Ssbbw..........

I don't suppose someone could take the time to write up an installation for someone who has never modded a game before. I think I could follow that.

Video tutorials are probably the best way to learn this stuff if you are having trouble with it. There's also detailed guides out there on this stuff as well. Google is your friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWDjdimWoMQ#t=9m45s This is how you manually install mods to NMM.

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/How_to_install_Skyrim_mods

Use NMM to install cbbe, bodyslide, and FoVorebeta, run bodyslide and build the bellies and your body. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VxhcEhsC3c

Run Loot.

Make sure it works in game on a save past the starting vault.

Install F4SE manually to your root folder where the fallout4.exe is. Fallout 4 Script Extender

Install all of this with NMM:
Carreau wrote:So what do you need to use Voremersion? Below is a list of the required mods:
Fallout Vore 2.0.2 by Gat
-Goes without saying why this is required
Waster Armor by BloodFree
-Required for Bria's outfits
Ponytail Hairstyles By Azar
-Required for Bria's hair
Mod Configuration Menu by Registrator2000, Neanka, and shadowslasher410
-Required for Fallout Vore and Thicc Vore

Optional mods:
LooksMenu by Expired6978
-Needed for Thicc Vore and ColdSteelJ vore bellies
HUDFramework by Registrator2000
-Needed for Thicc Vore HUD
Pipboy Tabs by Neanka
-Pipboy Tabs is not required and is only on this list as a quality of life mod. It allows you to view the player's stats through the Pipboy. Companions will still need to be viewed using Distendix

Run loot again and test it ingame on a save outside of the starting vault.

Getting coldsteelj's mod to work with this is more complicated so don't try it unless you have the rest of voremersion working first.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631
Go to instruction #5 on this page and download the outfits you want to use, these are the only outfits that will work.

Follow instructions #6-10

If you run into problems somewhere, and can't find anything about it on google, then ask for help. The more specific you are the more likely people will be able to assist you with troubleshooting the problem.

Goodluck.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:27 am

kongpow wrote:
Whereaminow27 wrote:

I got CBBE, that it.

Video tutorials are probably the best way to learn this stuff if you are having trouble with it. There's also detailed guides out there on this stuff as well. Google is your friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWDjdimWoMQ#t=9m45s This is how you manually install mods to NMM.

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/How_to_install_Skyrim_mods

Use NMM to install cbbe, bodyslide, and FoVorebeta, run bodyslide and build the bellies and your body. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VxhcEhsC3c

Run Loot.

Make sure it works in game on a save past the starting vault.

Install F4SE manually to your root folder where the fallout4.exe is. Fallout 4 Script Extender

Install all of this with NMM:
Carreau wrote:So what do you need to use Voremersion? Below is a list of the required mods:
Fallout Vore 2.0.2 by Gat
-Goes without saying why this is required
Waster Armor by BloodFree
-Required for Bria's outfits
Ponytail Hairstyles By Azar
-Required for Bria's hair
Mod Configuration Menu by Registrator2000, Neanka, and shadowslasher410
-Required for Fallout Vore and Thicc Vore

Optional mods:
LooksMenu by Expired6978
-Needed for Thicc Vore and ColdSteelJ vore bellies
HUDFramework by Registrator2000
-Needed for Thicc Vore HUD
Pipboy Tabs by Neanka
-Pipboy Tabs is not required and is only on this list as a quality of life mod. It allows you to view the player's stats through the Pipboy. Companions will still need to be viewed using Distendix

Run loot again and test it ingame on a save outside of the starting vault.

Getting coldsteelj's mod to work with this is more complicated so don't try it unless you have the rest of voremersion working first.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631
Go to instruction #5 on this page and download the outfits you want to use, these are the only outfits that will work.

Follow instructions #6-10

If you run into problems somewhere, and can't find anything about it on google, then ask for help. The more specific you are the more likely people will be able to assist you with troubleshooting the problem.

Goodluck.

Okay installed the stuff exactly, except the attack for the devour now doesn't want to work at all on anyone, but if not attacking anything but open space, it works.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:42 am

Did you enable vore in the holotape settings?

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:08 am

kongpow wrote:Did you enable vore in the holotape settings?

Yes.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:21 am

I am going to have to reinstall f4. I am going to get cbbe working.

Could you list the steps, with explainions?
Install fovore mod here etc
Open Tools Body editor, load which body, etc
details like that....... ;?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby adog421 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:08 pm

The gurgling sounds of the belly suddenly stopped working and all I can hear now is burping. Can anyone help?
adog421
Been posting for a bit

Postby kongpow » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:I am going to have to reinstall f4. I am going to get cbbe working.

Could you list the steps, with explainions?
Install fovore mod here etc
Open Tools Body editor, load which body, etc
details like that....... ;?

Nope, sorry. I already gave you a guide and several links so you can learn how to do this stuff on your own. That video shows you exactly how to manually install. Don't try voremersion until you have FalloutVorebeta working. Good luck.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:12 am

lads. Gat was online again. ?????

is there hope after all?
nuggholio
Participator