Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby Rando » Tue May 23, 2017 12:01 am

Hey guys,
I was hoping to upload a few esp files here, but they're blocked by the forum. Is there a way I can upload them somewhere for anybody who wants them?
(Nothing fancy, just some more sound effects and first person messages for the mod)
Cheers!
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby cheese130 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:41 am

Rando wrote:Hey guys,
I was hoping to upload a few esp files here, but they're blocked by the forum. Is there a way I can upload them somewhere for anybody who wants them?
(Nothing fancy, just some more sound effects and first person messages for the mod)
Cheers!

megaupload is pretty good
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nine11 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:32 am

Hey, anyone got a line on how to increase belly capacity beyond 3? I can change the actor value, but I still get the "I'm too full right now" message.
Nine11
New to the forum

Postby Nine11 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Update: I'm impatient, so I checked. I have increased the relevant constant to 7, could not find any necessity to edit the functions for changing the belly(Script features >2, not =3). I have changed the script that set defaults and increased them proportionally (3,5,7). However, I am unable to find the script that actually tells the player "I'm too full." If I could find it, I would be able to "backtrace it" to adjust any values or logic necessary to get my character an actual decent meal. Any insight? I'm editing all of this via notepad, btw. Tried the CK and FO4edit, too frustrating. I am editing an unzipped copy of the mod, which I rezip and install. I may just try everything I can think of. Insights appreciated!
Nine11
New to the forum

Postby Nine11 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:45 pm

Update 2: Realized that I should be editing the contents of the BA2, not the loose files around it.
Nine11
New to the forum

Postby FailureFox » Wed May 24, 2017 3:11 am

amityville wrote:So rather minor query, I was fiddling around with CaN today and noticed the belly textures become an extremely darker shade of the skin colour being used, this being gray turning into a dark brown. I was curious if there is a method to insure both are the same colour?

Once upon a time when the mod was .esp you could open it and CaN Ponies up in the creationkit and modify the Skin Texture on each belly mesh from 'NONE' to aaaPonySkinNeckMale and aaaPonySkinNeckFemale.
Unfortunately, as a master file I have not been able to figure out how to edit and save it as such, either way it would be overwritten every time the mod updates anyhow. The best idea would probably be to create a small simple companion mod that will take care of it instead. Probably just overwrite or intercept the values during load or somesuch. Obviously I don't know how to make that though :/

Of note, either approach should mess up any NPC bellies since they'll all be set to the player's skin colors, so solo vore only I suppose.
FailureFox
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Wed May 24, 2017 5:42 am

FailureFox wrote:
amityville wrote:So rather minor query, I was fiddling around with CaN today and noticed the belly textures become an extremely darker shade of the skin colour being used, this being gray turning into a dark brown. I was curious if there is a method to insure both are the same colour?

Once upon a time when the mod was .esp you could open it and CaN Ponies up in the creationkit and modify the Skin Texture on each belly mesh from 'NONE' to aaaPonySkinNeckMale and aaaPonySkinNeckFemale.
Unfortunately, as a master file I have not been able to figure out how to edit and save it as such, either way it would be overwritten every time the mod updates anyhow. The best idea would probably be to create a small simple companion mod that will take care of it instead. Probably just overwrite or intercept the values during load or somesuch. Obviously I don't know how to make that though :/

Of note, either approach should mess up any NPC bellies since they'll all be set to the player's skin colors, so solo vore only I suppose.

When you open the Master file and make an edit, and save it again, it makes a new non-master file that contains the edits you made to the master. As long as the slave file loads after it's master you will see the edits ingame as if you had edited the master itself.
The advantage to this is that there can now be a single real master file that can be updated by Gat but which will not then force everyone else to choose between myownversion or mainversion or someoneelsesversion but instead install Mainversion and moddedversion1 moddedversion2 moddedversion3 with fewer conflicts between them.

Just make your mod built on top of the 2.0 release and save it as yourmod.esp and make sure you enable it in the game and it should work fine.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tfahy96 » Wed May 24, 2017 8:58 pm

not sure what I'm doing but every time i try to use something from this it disappears from my inventory and i can digest the people fine but cant figure out how to crap them them out after its done with
tfahy96
New to the forum

Postby sarusan » Wed May 24, 2017 9:10 pm

tfahy96 wrote:not sure what I'm doing but every time i try to use something from this it disappears from my inventory and i can digest the people fine but cant figure out how to crap them them out after its done with

Consumables don't work with god mode on. Make sure you have it off when you use any item from the aid section or they will simply vanish without doing anything.
sarusan
Been posting for a bit

Postby tjavse » Thu May 25, 2017 2:27 am

the first stage of the stomach doesn't show up in my game. it only starts showing up once my character started actually digesting them. anyone who can give me some insight into this. also, I turned on npc predators. but I have yet to see it in action at all.
tjavse
New to the forum

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Thu May 25, 2017 4:10 pm

I've tried using the syringe on everything: enemies, random people in diamond city (the gender's that have the option turned on them) and my followers. I'm able to use the syringe on myself (I see the animation) but no one or thing else. Also, the grenades don't even appear. I'll equip it and I'll just see my 2 empty fists... Help
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby Nine11 » Thu May 25, 2017 10:54 pm

Ok, my first addon. Triples the prey capacity for the player. Starting you get 3, top level 9. Feel free to test. I hope I did it right.

Real simple mod. Free to do whatever with. I also take requests! :wink:

But yeah, you could probably fit 9 in the multiprey belly for sure!

Update: check the next few pages for an updated version with bugfixes.
Last edited by Nine11 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nine11
New to the forum

Postby go47 » Thu May 25, 2017 11:16 pm

UnknownSource wrote:I've tried using the syringe on everything: enemies, random people in diamond city (the gender's that have the option turned on them) and my followers. I'm able to use the syringe on myself (I see the animation) but no one or thing else. Also, the grenades don't even appear. I'll equip it and I'll just see my 2 empty fists... Help

You throw equipped grenades by holding down ALT.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rando » Fri May 26, 2017 12:11 am

Hey, quick question, I've been trying to modify the messages to make more of them first person. Ones I can't seem to reach are the scat messages, and the messages when my character has been eaten and is being digested. Anybody know where I can find those in the CK? Thanks!
Rando
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri May 26, 2017 2:03 am

Rando wrote:Hey, quick question, I've been trying to modify the messages to make more of them first person. Ones I can't seem to reach are the scat messages, and the messages when my character has been eaten and is being digested. Anybody know where I can find those in the CK? Thanks!

A lot of those messages can be found in the consumptionregistryscript ( sources are included :) ), if you search for "debug.notification", you should find a lot of what you're looking for! :-D

Quite a few messages them don't have their own entry in the CK, they just appear as debug notifications, which you'll find as mentioned above
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Fri May 26, 2017 5:52 am

Nine11 wrote:Ok, my first addon. Triples the prey capacity for the player. Starting you get 3, top level 9. Feel free to test. I hope I did this right.

https://mega.nz/#!aZ4AWaTb!Wm8rkEIukHFL ... RvaCwiNvMY

Real simple mod. Free to do whatever with. I also take requests! :wink:

But yeah, you could probably fit 9 in the multiprey belly for sure!

I actually have a request for you well a few in fact.

One. Do you think it would be possible to create a series of vore buffing drugs for the player to use on themselves? Like increased digestion speed or swallow chance for a limited amount of time?

Two. Would it be possible to add in an addiction mechanic to vore? So the more you do it the more addicted you get? Replete with messages and the like?

Three. A weight system. As in when you eat it slows your movement down.

I have a feeling all of these would be way too much but never hurts to ask.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby pappydage » Fri May 26, 2017 1:25 pm

a reminder to anyone who wants to get fallout 4 (if you still haven't got it) it is currently %67 off and also a free weekend so if your on the fence about it running on your pc try the free weekend.
(sorry for this post being mostly unrelated to the mod i thought the infomation would benefit some people)
pappydage
New to the forum

Postby Iteration3 » Fri May 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Is anyone else getting torpedo bellies?

EDIT: Solved. I didn't realize the body triangle affected bellies.
Last edited by Iteration3 on Fri May 26, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iteration3
New to the forum

Postby Tikitoko » Fri May 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Quick question, has anyone made some mods for this? Besides the Triple Prey I mean. Would be nice to see a mod that makes the hunger meter in survival be affected by vore.
Tikitoko
New to the forum

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Fri May 26, 2017 5:05 pm

go47 wrote:You throw equipped grenades by holding down ALT.

So how do I use syringes on other people?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game