Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby Natolin » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:43 am

Just figured I'd drop two suggestions here idk how hard they would be to do, one would be making npcs able to shit and the other suggestion would be to maybe make a discord for this mod and updates pictures from it etc, just some random thoughts that came to my head.
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Nateman9 wrote:Just figured I'd drop two suggestions here idk how hard they would be to do, one would be making npcs able to shit and the other suggestion would be to maybe make a discord for this mod and updates pictures from it etc, just some random thoughts that came to my head.

The part to make NPC's shit isn't too complicated, I actually had made a working NPC scat for the version 1.2 of the mod, but there was an update released for the main mod soon after and I didn't get around to updating my mod cause i'm a lazy piece of trash. But it really wasn't anything too complicated, just a matter of taking the time to do it.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Natolin » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:07 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
Nateman9 wrote:Just figured I'd drop two suggestions here idk how hard they would be to do, one would be making npcs able to shit and the other suggestion would be to maybe make a discord for this mod and updates pictures from it etc, just some random thoughts that came to my head.

The part to make NPC's shit isn't too complicated, I actually had made a working NPC scat for the version 1.2 of the mod, but there was an update released for the main mod soon after and I didn't get around to updating my mod cause i'm a lazy piece of trash. But it really wasn't anything too complicated, just a matter of taking the time to do it.

Idk if this sounds rude but how hard would it be to update the npc scat addon?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby puck5 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:27 pm

I can't seem to get my character to poop out the prey. i have scat enabled and I have tried using the disposal item but it doesn't seem to work.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IXDRONY » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:21 pm

For some reason i can't activate it and im pretty sure i installed it right
IXDRONY
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:08 pm

Nateman9 wrote:Idk if this sounds rude but how hard would it be to update the npc scat addon?

Dw, not rude, and it wouldn't be too too hard, it's just that right now, I barely have the time/motivation to even open my game at all, and if I do, I just end up closing it cause I start thinking about all the other shit I have to do and I never end up spending more than like 5 minutes, let alone do any kind of work on the mod.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FuzzyTaco » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:13 pm

Would it be possible to get belly styles like Natsumemetalsonic's art? I realize it's much, MUCH more detailed and would be very hard to do, so that's why I'm asking nicely. I can't create meshes for shit.

https://aryion.com/g4/user/Natsumemetalsonic

Something like this for the muliprey.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/399017

They're honestly one of the best Vore artists out there. It would be amazing to have his art style in-game.
In the end, we're all just... Feeding Habits.
FuzzyTaco
New to the forum

Postby Cygni » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Are there still plans for additional vore types?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jrloken » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:51 pm

Maenethal wrote:Are there still plans for additional vore types?

No. We covered this a few pages back.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vicyntae » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:57 pm

Hey, so I messaged Gat, but he hasn't been here in over a month. Do you guys think it'll be okay to upload a new mod for Fallout Vore here? It uses some of the included sound files to make male audio, so I'm not sure what the permissions are.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:49 am

Vicyntae wrote:Hey, so I messaged Gat, but he hasn't been here in over a month. Do you guys think it'll be okay to upload a new mod for Fallout Vore here? It uses some of the included sound files to make male audio, so I'm not sure what the permissions are.

you can link it to your own post and if gat comes back he can put it on the addons part of the page but ya go ahead
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:04 am

Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but is anyone working on adding MCM functionality to this mod? It'd be much more convenient to access this menu for options configuration and, unless I'm talking out my ass about systems I don't understand, might also help with the slight ugliness of the perk menu.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vicyntae » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:24 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but is anyone working on adding MCM functionality to this mod? It'd be much more convenient to access this menu for options configuration and, unless I'm talking out my ass about systems I don't understand, might also help with the slight ugliness of the perk menu.

I may consider doing it. I'm on break from my own mod until the end of the month, so I should have enough time.
Vicyntae
Somewhat familiar

Postby MikhailOberchav » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:38 pm

can someone give me a quick explaination on how the tick system works for tick rate and digest tick rate? All i want is to stay in a pred's belly for longer before i start losing health. normally i set a 10 second tick rate and 20 for digest tick rate, but i think it just sped up the process.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby MikhailOberchav » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:02 am

also, i don't know what i did but when i throw the hunger gas grenades to aggro settlers and raiders they just lose aggro and mindlessly walk around being unable to be talked too or eaten. So, yeah, I don't really know what to do except do a new save.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:30 pm

I've done it gotten to level 100 and enjoyed my time with the mod.
I guess honestly the only possible suggestion i could give would be to gain a certain amount of health when you begin digestion.
only because sometimes It felt like i had to spend healing items just to get some enemies.
The one thing im loving the most was the ability to swallow robots,turrets,mutated creatures/animals as well as humans. :P
I practically got the "Animal Friend" perk just so i could pacify animals before devouring them. :gulp:
by far my favourite thing to do was to use to "Animal Friend" on a pack of radstags then swallow them.
"great radstag I am friend!"...but also hungry :D
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby TDWhirlpool » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:56 pm

A recent mod that came out works well too it allows you to knock out anyone and kidnap them with this and another mod when you can make your enemies surrender and handcuff them as well so hope that gives some ideas
TDWhirlpool
Been posting for a bit

Postby ToastCat142 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:26 pm

First time posting on this forum but overall love the mod, been playing it since 1.0.
I would just like to share a incident that just happened.
So I just encountered on top of a hill two blobs and when I went to investigate I noticed that they were bellies. They weren't the normal belly meshes they were massive. My only explanation was coldsteelj's ssbbw2 mesh because I played around with it. After that I switched back to my normal body that I was using (This was before this incident). The woman on the left had the belly but as I removed the armor to check, it disappeared so i assume it was the armor conversion that coldsteelj did for the ssbbw2 mesh. I have the vore mod and all its addons. (This character is basically my cheat character)

Sorry for the bad cropping and using gyazo for the images. If anyone knows a better image sharing site please inform me, thanks.
The first image is the belly and the second image is the location of where it happened.

https://i.gyazo.com/101da674413063fe3ef2d86fd82fad76.png

https://i.gyazo.com/485232c3e2a73e84b6da9b08d45daeec.png

I also encountered a dead body with a belly awhile ago near starlight drive when I installed Version 2.0 of the vore mod.

I am just wondering how this happened. If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks again. :)
ToastCat142
New to the forum

Postby gazpig » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:49 pm

nothing new :(
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby TDWhirlpool » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:41 pm

Is there a way for companion's to digest you I found a way to get eaten is it in the files one do I give her digest "Chem"
TDWhirlpool
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game