Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby Michael Palic » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:56 am

jrloken wrote:Er, buddy, I already did that.

Neato. Link?
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:14 am

Michael Palic wrote:

Neato. Link?

Go to the first page of this thread, press Ctrl+F and type in "add-on mods" minus the quotes.
It also comes with a bunch of other things, you can check those out on the addon's thread.

Not to brag but I've also done it a bit smarter too.
You see, in my mod, the "vorish" effect is a legendary effect that can be applied to any weapon, melee or otherwise, provided you have a mod that allows you to apply legendary effects to weapons, or know how to apply legendary effects via the console.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Michael Palic » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:02 am

jrloken wrote:
Michael Palic wrote:

Neato. Link?

Go to the first page of this thread, press Ctrl+F and type in "add-on mods" minus the quotes.
It also comes with a bunch of other things, you can check those out on the addon's thread.

Not to brag but I've also done it a bit smarter too.
You see, in my mod, the "vorish" effect is a legendary effect that can be applied to any weapon, melee or otherwise, provided you have a mod that allows you to apply legendary effects to weapons, or know how to apply legendary effects via the console.

Yeah. I saw that. Problem is that the vorish effect is only be applied (I think) to weapons that you create or modify in-game manually. I created the melee only vore enchanted thing and didn't use a level list injector, but what that caused was every single NPC who'd normally spawn with a melee weapon to have a 50% chance to be using a vore melee weapon instead. Every raider, gunner, settler, even where melee weapon loot would normally spawn. Like Swan's powerfist, during one playthrough was a vore variant, on top of the normal stacking damage effect.

Right now, the thing I posted is pretty useless. Just a bunch of vore weapons that's only accessible inside the console.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:17 am

Can someone help I didn't get the holotape or the basement.
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:58 am

Is the mod activated in your mod list? Make sure it's deactivated until after you leave the vault.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:04 am

None of my mods are working. They are all activated and I edited the ini files but it still doesn't work
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:31 am

Did you edit the INI files in Documents\My Games\Fallout 4 ? That's the one that counts.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby JAIDEN2207 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:37 am

yes I did
JAIDEN2207
Somewhat familiar

Postby Souliguide » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:17 pm

I seriously have no idea how to operate this.

I just wanna be playing a male character, and have other female enemies trying to vore me. I spend too much time trying to figure it out and im burned out :/

Cant figure this out. I also dont have even the naked bodies, or some characters are walking around with invisible bodies. Just flying heads...
Seriously, I did reinstall all mods and its the same bullshit
Last edited by Souliguide on Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:59 pm

As promised, Thicc Vore Alpha 2 is up. Go to the OP of my thread for Bria. It's hidden behind a spoiler tag at the bottom of the OP. Happy bug hunting! The feedback I'm mostly interested in is balancing and bugs. I did accelerated tests to make sure scripting was working, but haven't really PLAYED with it on. Requirements and known issues are listed in my thread.
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:14 am

Carreau, do you know how make enemies impossible to escape from stomach(console command)
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby cheese130 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:41 am

gazpig wrote:Carreau, do you know how make enemies impossible to escape from stomach(console command)

"player.setav 000stomachstrength 100" <-- that should do the trick
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:48 am

cheese130 wrote:
gazpig wrote:Carreau, do you know how make enemies impossible to escape from stomach(console command)

stomach strength doesn't do anything. It's an actorvalue that is input into the main script, but it's not used. I think the intent was to include something to keep prey down. As it stands, prey escaping is handled completely in script with only a few conditions to allow it. There's a 10% chance on each tick, use regurgitate, or the prey has stayed in the belly for too long. The last one is more of a "something went wrong" condition as the prey should have died and not been in the belly that long.
Carreau
---

Postby piecheese10 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:43 pm

Anybody know why the bellies are invisible for me? EDIT: They're only showing up when I'm digesting.
Last edited by piecheese10 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
piecheese10
New to the forum

Postby gazpig » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:32 pm

Carreau wrote:
cheese130 wrote:

stomach strength doesn't do anything. It's an actorvalue that is input into the main script, but it's not used. I think the intent was to include something to keep prey down. As it stands, prey escaping is handled completely in script with only a few conditions to allow it. There's a 10% chance on each tick, use regurgitate, or the prey has stayed in the belly for too long. The last one is more of a "something went wrong" condition as the prey should have died and not been in the belly that long.

I want them to stay inside whatever. I want to swallow and enemy wil NOT escape, just die.
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby piecheese10 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:15 pm

Question: How do I get the bellies as clothing items? I want a ridiculously large gut regardless of whether there's anything in it or not.
piecheese10
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:21 pm

piecheese10 wrote:Question: How do I get the bellies as clothing items? I want a ridiculously large gut regardless of whether there's anything in it or not.

Go to the vore basement. The trunks and dresser have the attachable bellies.
Carreau
---

Postby piecheese10 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:54 pm

Carreau wrote:
piecheese10 wrote:Question: How do I get the bellies as clothing items? I want a ridiculously large gut regardless of whether there's anything in it or not.

Go to the vore basement. The trunks and dresser have the attachable bellies.

Oh, thanks! I'll head there now.
piecheese10
New to the forum

Postby Heretic01 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:43 pm

PLEASE add a mirror. MEGA's BS download quota makes downloading anything at college literally impossible. I've tried psiphon, megadownloader, VPN's, everything. Doesn't work.
Heretic01
Been posting for a bit

Postby AnimeLover112 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:36 pm

I'm having trouble getting this mod to work.
I recently acquired Fallout 4, and tried to get the mod to work with Nexus Mod Manager.
That didn't seem to quite work - at best, I got the vore basement to appear alongside most of the items (no Regurgitate though), and all of the Devour items just turns into ineffectively whiffing at people with punches, no context sensitive vore commands appear and no matter how much I try I can't get enemies or friendly NPCs to eat me.

I'd really like some help here, if possible!

Win 10, if that helps
AnimeLover112
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game