Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby LaurenSparkle » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:45 am

Do you think its possible getting some audio from the prey? like moans or something would try myself but got no clue what to do.
LaurenSparkle
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:26 pm

how do i make the menu in mcm register me and my companion as a predator? its under THICC Vore but i cant find a page for that.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Carreau » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:56 pm

nuggholio wrote:how do i make the menu in mcm register me and my companion as a predator? its under THICC Vore but i cant find a page for that.

Eat something when the mod is enabled through the MCM.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby nuggholio » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Carreau wrote:
nuggholio wrote:how do i make the menu in mcm register me and my companion as a predator? its under THICC Vore but i cant find a page for that.

Eat something when the mod is enabled through the MCM.

thanks for the info, its working now, i didnt have the mod enabled.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:53 pm

YurriiTheShark wrote:
nuggholio wrote:
SkyGuy wrote:Hey everyone!

I recommend that you use this mod to get the most out of your experience with this mod as it turns most hostile NPC's into girls!

what mod?

I see your clever marketing, not including a mod in this post to make people want to know what mod it is, I'll play your game, what mod?

I don't know how I could have possibly forgotten to include the mod I was talking about ^^; Lol this Is why I stick to the gallery
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4916/
Sorry about that!
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingLoner » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:14 am

Okay gunna be completely honest here, I am a MORON at mods and probably screwed up along the way on installing this mod, so this is what I did and this is the issue(s) I've met along the way.

1) Downloaded the Vore Mod

2) Realized it didn't work unless I got the body-slider and CBB mod or whatever it's called

3) Got the other two mods

4) Realized I hadn't properly installed them

5) Properly installed them, did the whole "body groups" things and everything else too.

6) Got the mod to work and even played a bit.

7) Met the following issues...

Issue #1) The nude/unarmored/etc Character had a very morphed skinned body, WAS tan but has a mix of dark, tan, and pale skin across the body in random patches.

Issue #2) The stomach was always purple and black (missing textures like Gmod actually lol)

Issue #3) The above mentioned issue with the stomach ALSO occured with waste from the character too

I am CERTAIN it is not a game issue but an issue with my OWN use and installation but I would LOVE if someone could show me where I messed up? I'm going to try to re-install everything in a few days and see if that fixes it? Idk as it's actually my first mod tbh lol

Also, I AM using Nexus Mod Loader like everyone else.
This signature is inspiring.
KingLoner
New to the forum

Postby Voreakin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:10 am

KingLoner wrote:
Issue #1) The nude/unarmored/etc Character had a very morphed skinned body, WAS tan but has a mix of dark, tan, and pale skin across the body in random patches.

Issue #2) The stomach was always purple and black (missing textures like Gmod actually lol)

Issue #3) The above mentioned issue with the stomach ALSO occured with waste from the character too

I am CERTAIN it is not a game issue but an issue with my OWN use and installation but I would LOVE if someone could show me where I messed up? I'm going to try to re-install everything in a few days and see if that fixes it?

If it is a steam installation you just need to validate game cache instead of a full reinstall.

It sounds like you might not have changed the fallout4.ini file to allow mods. This is a guide to fix that https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4421/

If you have already done that and the issue persists, then make sure you do not have any other body texture mods like CBBE installed. A mod list would be appreciated if this doesn't work.
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Big_D » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:59 pm

ok I might be asking something that has been answered but, where can you find the VR lab to use the advance vore levels? I got a meassage saying I have a new perk but nothing appears in the manage perk section of the holotape, so I'm guessing I have to go to the VR lab it mentioned
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:06 pm

It's a two-fold issue. It's legacy wording, and incorrect verbage. It plays when you gain a perk point, which should be every 5 vore levels. So it really should say "You've gained a vore perk point." The VR suite is legacy wording from the 1.0 version. The VR suite was kicked to the curb for 2.0. You still check your pip boy for perks in the holotape. Perks will only show up in the pip-boy menu when you reach the appropriate level. There's a huge level gap between levels 15 and 30 where there are no perks to purchase.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Big_D » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:50 pm

thank you Carreau, I'll keep that in mind
Now to solve the mistery as to my non-naked model despite having cbbe naked and 2 other mods that should leave my females in the buff
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jrloken » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:00 am

Big_D wrote:thank you Carreau, I'll keep that in mind
Now to solve the mistery as to my non-naked model despite having cbbe naked and 2 other mods that should leave my females in the buff

Plugging my mod.
If you want to fix the legacy wording and poor verbage then you should download my mod on that's on the second post.
It fixes the poor grammar and outdated messages in the notifications, among other things.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby MDLucy » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:32 am

I foud some interesting stuff on deviantart if someone is interested

https://coldsteelj.deviantart.com/art/F ... -730902010

as the link says its weight gain but the modder plans vore as well
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:36 pm

MDLucy wrote:I foud some interesting stuff on deviantart if someone is interested

Isn’t that Workout Through the Fallout?
Carreau
---

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:11 pm

"start Bodyslide and customise your female body. Save the preset you made"
I'm unfamiliar with BodySlide and while trying to install this mod I seem to have run into an error where the belly's don't show, and I think it's because I was unsure what to do when following the instructions at this step. Can someone help me with this issue?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby acualsims » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:08 am

Carreau wrote:
MDLucy wrote:I foud some interesting stuff on deviantart if someone is interested

Isn’t that Workout Through the Fallout?

No I have been talking to the guy and he admits he was inspired a bit by that mod and I showed him to your weight gain mod as well. His uses his custom SSBBW2 body that he made that can be a bit customized in bodyslide. As for the mod itself (I know a large number of people will hate this), but he isn't releasing the mod till a total $300 donation is meet. I assume he lives off that money since he's almost always doing paid commissions for people.
acualsims
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:32 am

I started looking into it more after I posted. I had seen the alpha video a while back from when he was showing off the pommel horse and just jumped to the conclusion it was WttF. I don’t know if he ever followed through on checking out Thicc Vore, he’s never posted in my thread or PMed me.

I would like to clear up one thing though. Thicc Vore may be inspired by WttF, but that’s about it. It shares 0% of its resources with WttF. I began coding it with a blank notepad file. There have been a ton of lessons learned through the process.
Carreau
---

Postby MDLucy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:51 am

would be nice if we can reach the 300$ :D he puts a lot of effort in his work
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:49 pm

So I uploaded alpha 8 for Thicc Vore last night. I included a FOVore MCM so we can ditch the holotape, and was curious if anyone would prefer a standalone version of the MCM
Carreau
---

Postby Faraw » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:57 pm

OK, maybe a stupid question but does the Clothes Ripping setting actually do something or is it just a ripping noise ?
Faraw
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:23 pm

It's supposed to unequip your outfit. I've never had it actually do it though.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game