Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:27 am

1)Galmar1313's Health regen from digestion Mod
-Not an issue. No scripting changes

2)Jrloken's Vore weapon and Dogmeat add-on
-Not an issue. Uses leveled list injectors for weapons

3)More then 3 prey by Nine11
-Already uploaded patched version

4)Vore Queen Settlers[/quote]
-Not an issue. Uses leveled list injectors for settlers
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:52 am

now does't work Ctrl+V for console to incert comands
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:55 am

gazpig wrote:now does't work Ctrl+V for console to incert comands

That's not an issue that would be created from a loose script.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:07 am

and i can't get rad from ghouls away

console commands are working not right still this fix
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:39 am

The rad issue has always been around. Ghouls and super mutants both apply rads in the script. To get rid of the, rads in the console, type 'player.getav rads' Then whatever the number is, you'll want to type 'player.modav rads -#' That'll reset it to 0.
Carreau
---

Postby gazpig » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:04 am

Carreau wrote:The rad issue has always been around. Ghouls and super mutants both apply rads in the script. To get rid of the, rads in the console, type 'player.getav rads' Then whatever the number is, you'll want to type 'player.modav rads -#' That'll reset it to 0.

player.getav rads
rads are 64.48
player.modav rads -64.48
player.getav rads
rads are 157.00
player.modav rads -157
rads are 47.36.... ect
endless loop
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:25 am

try setav instead of modav.
Carreau
---

Postby SegaCD » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:55 pm

setav forces it to stay at that value no matter what. Even if you go skinny dipping in the glowing sea you would gain no rads.
SegaCD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:49 pm

SegaCD wrote:setav forces it to stay at that value no matter what. Even if you go skinny dipping in the glowing sea you would gain no rads.

Setav doesn't force an AV to stay at the value specified. What it does is set the base. The mod assigns rads randomly when you digest ghouls and mutants. It uses modav. While this doesn't set the base, it does modify the maximum value. For adding damage to things like health and rads, damagevalue() should be used.

Taken from the wiki:

ModActorValue is distinct from DamageActorValue because it adjusts the maximum value for the AV, while DamageActorValue or RestoreActorValue only adjust the current value. For example, if an actor has 100 Health, ModActorValue by -10 will lower the health total to 90/90, whereas DamageActorValue by 10 will result in 90/100 Health

The effect is similar on rads. So, you can never get back to 0 because the maximum (minimum in this case?) is moved from 0 by modav. This is why rad-away never works completely after you digest ghouls and mutants. To reset the base to 0, setav as a console command is alright.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot of me going to the glowing sea, checking my rads, setting them to 0, and then letting it run for a few second before I check them again.

ScreenShot22.png

As you can see, the value was reset to 0.0, and the rads stacked up again as expected.

I apologize if I come off defensive about this, but it's something I've had to do in the past and have never had an issue where it forced a value to stay a certain value.
Carreau
---

Postby Zezi13 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:49 am

Sorry if this is something obvious. As someone who only puts mods in with the nexus launcher, i cant figure out how to put galma1313's regen addon into the game, since the nexus launcher says it cant be added. can anyone help? i cant figure this out, i even tried putting it in the data folder as like a quick google search told me to. please help!
Zezi13
New to the forum

Postby gazpig » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:22 am

i just made rads -380 and stoped in this.... run near glowing sea a few and got normal rads
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Golnor » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:03 pm

Zezi13 wrote:Sorry if this is something obvious. As someone who only puts mods in with the nexus launcher, i cant figure out how to put galma1313's regen addon into the game, since the nexus launcher says it cant be added. can anyone help? i cant figure this out, i even tried putting it in the data folder as like a quick google search told me to. please help!

Put the .esp in a zip file, then add the zip file with nexus.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zezi13 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:37 am

Golnor wrote:
Zezi13 wrote:Sorry if this is something obvious. As someone who only puts mods in with the nexus launcher, i cant figure out how to put galma1313's regen addon into the game, since the nexus launcher says it cant be added. can anyone help? i cant figure this out, i even tried putting it in the data folder as like a quick google search told me to. please help!

Put the .esp in a zip file, then add the zip file with nexus.

god that was so stupidly simple, thank you, im glad it was something easy though!
Zezi13
New to the forum

Postby Alexdu122 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:29 am

i have some questions, first one is.. is it possible that the npcs ((enemies and friendlys) eat you?, second one, there is a way to see how your pred digest your character? like in skyrim, you can see their stomach shrinking slowly.

Sorry for the "stupid" questions but this is my first installing and test it this mod.
Alexdu122
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nirili » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:24 am

Anyone know if there will be a mod like the stranger mod in skyrim devourment
Nirili
New to the forum

Postby lyingunderfire » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Carreau wrote:I’m sure he’ll read all this once he gets back. Just hang tight.

EDIT: I have a workaround I think. I'm going to make a small patch and test it tonight to see how it works. So far in early testing, it shows promise.

Double EDIT: I made a quick patch. Unzip and copy this to your fallout 4 folder

https://mega.nz/#!vZ0kFaja!5yQUJJ75fpHX ... YtlFnN12Jc

It'll only work on mobs going forward. All it does is after the kill action of a prey, it makes them invisible, and then drops them back at their editor location. Super simple and it worked with a test leveled spawner. I was able to resurrect the NPC properly, and when I forced the cell to reset, the NPC respawned as expected.

The only problem I was able to find with this patch is that I no longer get experience for killing an enemy by digestion.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby lyingunderfire » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:55 pm

lyingunderfire wrote:

EDIT: I have a workaround I think. I'm going to make a small patch and test it tonight to see how it works. So far in early testing, it shows promise.

It'll only work on mobs going forward. All it does is after the kill action of a prey, it makes them invisible, and then drops them back at their editor location. Super simple and it worked with a test leveled spawner. I was able to resurrect the NPC properly, and when I forced the cell to reset, the NPC respawned as expected.

The only problem I was able to find with this patch is that I no longer get experience for killing an enemy by digestion.

Never mind. For some reason yesterday I was not getting experience yesterday after installing this mod, but it is working now. Maybe it was some other conflict solved by a restart. Overall, my game has been acting weird lately. Sorry to have bothered you.
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:06 pm

I did not change anything with regards to how NPCs are killed. The base script uses the kill command and passes the pred as the killer, meaning the pred should be credited experience. The lines I added happen during the clean up phase after the prey is dead.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:08 pm

lyingunderfire wrote:
lyingunderfire wrote:

Never mind. For some reason yesterday I was not getting experience yesterday after installing this mod, but it is working now. Maybe it was some other conflict solved by a restart. Overall, my game has been acting weird lately. Sorry to have bothered you.

It’s fine. I think there’s some issues with how papyrus handles killing. Someone made a note that xp isn’t awarded eith the kill() command on the CK wiki, but I’m consistently awarded xp with it. It’s probably one of Todd Howard’s features.
Carreau
---

Postby lyingunderfire » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:39 pm

Scratch that. It is still happening randomly.

Then again it could be something to do with my load order or my game. Fallout 4 has been much more unstable on my computer lately and I have not been able to find out why. Some days it seems fine, others it is a performance nightmare.

[Only Bethesda games behave this way on our computer.]
lyingunderfire
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game