Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby LunarCataphract » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:12 pm

So can someone talk me through how to use the level injector to get Queen Settlers to work? Or is it just a case of downloading the injector and being good to go?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Aviator2345 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:49 pm

None of my items are working, I use them, they go away, but none of the effects. And does that "VORE GIRLS" sign come with the mod? If not where could I get it?
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Rasati wrote:Edit 1:
Looking great so far with one exception!
the Burp sound and the successfull swallow are getting played in the wrong order now. One has to gulp down and then burp to expell gas, thats the natural order! Testing continues!

Also, with scat activated. Would it be difficult to show the smallest belly as long as we have items in the belly? as an indicator its time to look for a nice place to do our business?

Edit 2:
Context activated vore is so great and so overpowered *grins* as if the raiders hadn´t it hard enough. I love it!

The burp sound is with context vore only I assume? I don't quite understand how the engine is passing everything to the script there. For example if you have a weapon with the unlethal keyword on it equipped it seems you are doing friendly vore.
That and the little exploit I accidentily introduced. Try zooming in with a sniper on a distant snack.
Scat belly eventually. Something I want as well but i do not want to change the bodyslide setup. that took me way to long to build. So I'll need to cheese it.

Rando wrote:In addition, I've found that I can't digest a single prey, and I'm still incapable of being eaten. I've checked my female prey unblocked setting and it's set at 1.
-Is there a way to alter the global swallow chance? Because even Vore Queens, I needed to add the Swallow Chance 4 perk for them to be able to do it.
-When eaten, and following the pred around as the clear version of myself, I could still devour the pred, which led to needing to reload a save. Just an observation.
-Being eaten and following them around as a clear person was good, but would it be possible to have it that you also get to watch yourself digest and get disposed of? Is there a way to have the camera follow the pred yet? If not, no worries, just a point I personally would want to see.

The block is for preds, not preys.
Vore queens have the swallow 4. While they suffer indigestion a lot they can actually eat all humans and ghouls. Their level scales with you up to level 42, at wich point a few of them will swiftly gobble up any invading raiders or gunners.

Bug about eating a pred that has eaten you noted. I'm going to collect a bit more bugs before I do anotherf fix round as all seems playable and fun now.
Not going to expand the being eaten bit further in the main mod. just bugfix it and try to get the followcam working. For VR fallout later this yeat I want to make stomach internals.

LunarCataphract wrote:So can someone talk me through how to use the level injector to get Queen Settlers to work? Or is it just a case of downloading the injector and being good to go?

The injector is for modders, not for end users. It's a technique to mod leveled lists without fucking up save files. I reworded that post be more clear because it did kind of look like a requirement
Just download the mod and ignore the injector if you don't intend to make your own mods.

Aviator2345 wrote:None of my items are working, I use them, they go away, but none of the effects. And does that "VORE GIRLS" sign come with the mod? If not where could I get it?

Did you activate the mod in the holotape? Each item should automatically be replenished when you use it.
The sign is made with neon letters from one of the DLC's.
Last edited by Gat on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gat
Participator

Postby Aviator2345 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:17 pm

I did. It gave me the items, but they just don't do anything.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:27 pm

do they have 3d models and textures?
Anyway go pick up the copies in the vore basement, see if those work.

If it doesn't, reinstall the mod and make sure the whole data folder is copied over. I get the feeling something went wrong and you have an esm without a ba2.
Gat
Participator

Postby Kirah » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Damn, this is very comprehensive. Nice work!

Is there any non-fatal NPC-on-player vore? Like in Devourment for Skyrim?
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aviator2345 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:40 pm

How do I check if it has a ba2?
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aviator2345 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Yes, they do have models and textures. No, the vore basement copies don't work.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby kiriaflurry » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Whats the script source folder for?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rasati » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:04 pm

Gat wrote:The burp sound is with context vore only I assume? I don't quite understand how the engine is passing everything to the script there. For example if you have a weapon with the unlethal keyword on it equipped it seems you are doing friendly vore.
That and the little exploit I accidentily introduced. Try zooming in with a sniper on a distant snack.
Scat belly eventually. Something I want as well but i do not want to change the bodyslide setup. that took me way to long to build. So I'll need to cheese it.

Oh? and here i thought it would be obvious. maybe its only my game...
no, its happening with every "normal" devour attack and with the teleporter too. it starts with a burp, and the swallowing sound happens after that. actually context vore is the only situation i haven´t noticed it.
am i the only one with the problem?

i just feel it should be the swallowing first and the burp after that. i guess if that is complicated we could scratch the burp on swallow enirely as we will burp again when wie trigger digestion.

(also on a completely different note, i really like the reduced volume on the sloshing sound with the steps. i think its tuned very well now)
Last edited by Rasati on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kirah » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:19 pm

By the way, is there any way to force a friendly NPC to eat either me, or another NPC?
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:37 pm

kiriaflurry wrote:Whats the script source folder for?

To edit the scripts and recompile them in the CK when you made the changes you want. Without the sources, you can't edit any scripting part of the mod, which is why Devourment was so hard to edit, we didn't have the source scripts.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Rasati wrote:
Gat wrote:The burp sound is with context vore only I assume? I don't quite understand how the engine is passing everything to the script there. For example if you have a weapon with the unlethal keyword on it equipped it seems you are doing friendly vore.

Oh? and here i thought it would be obvious. maybe its only my game...
no, its happening with every "normal" devour attack and with the teleporter too. it starts with a burp, and the swallowing sound happens after that. actually context vore is the only situation i haven´t noticed it.
am i the only one with the problem?

i just feel it should be the swallowing first and the burp after that. i guess if that is complicated we could scratch the burp on swallow enirely as we will burp again when wie trigger digestion.

(also on a completely different note, i really like the reduced volume on the sloshing sound with the steps. i think its tuned very well now)

You ain't alone. I'm getting burp sounds before swallow sounds. Definitely with the original mode, I think with the context mode too but not as certain because I haven't used it as much.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Longbow » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Aviator2345 wrote:I did. It gave me the items, but they just don't do anything.

I'm having this issue as well, I've activated the mod in the holotape but whenever I use an item (disposal/digest/Vore Stat Distendix/etc) it disappears from my inventory and nothing happens.
I can't draw.
Longbow
New to the forum

Postby Dragonlord » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:34 pm

From my current experience I can't seem to get the context vore to activate but aside from that everything seems to be working well and playing nicely with my other mods thus far, I haven't yet hit the point of any vore queens showing up nor have I seen any vore npcs (which some people seem to be talking about but I've not noticed them being officially listed in the mod so I'm not a hundred percent one way or the other).
Dragonlord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gelios » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:14 am

Longbow wrote:
Aviator2345 wrote:I did. It gave me the items, but they just don't do anything.

I'm having this issue as well, I've activated the mod in the holotape but whenever I use an item (disposal/digest/Vore Stat Distendix/etc) it disappears from my inventory and nothing happens.

Confirm, chemicals don't work (but weaponry as stomach teleporter does). Latest patch fixed problem with animals. And I install bsa file alongside with others.
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:50 am

So silly question, but what to you mean by above all ESPs and below all ESMs, you mean in the mod itself, you mean in all my mods, you mean in a mod manager?

Cause it doesn't show up in my Mod manager unless I do a spearate step you never listed, and I don't know how to arange ESMs and Ps without a mod manager.

And uh, which part by the way? The folder, the Zip, ESM's or P's.

Honestly if anyone can make a step by step instructional Video that would be WONDERFUL... Lookin at you Paperairplaneclip.

[EDIT]

I got it working regardless. Didn't do that last step but it's working.

I seem to have a problem with the belly texture. It's comming up WAY too light, and I have my character set to the lights possible skintone.

Anyone know whats up. Boy I hope someone does an atomic beauty conversion for this by the by.

[Edit Edit]

Found a bug. I'm not sure what caused this, weather or not it is just something completely random, or weather it's because I had more then 1 Vore perk point at one time, but I cant use my perk point's anymore. I click on the use perk point button, and it takes me to a blank screen, and the Refresh list button is not there.
Last edited by 0Anesthetic4u on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gelios » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:12 am

Manual digestion doesn't work
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rasati » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:16 am

I have pretty much the cleanest save possible, starting from the beginning.

i have no problems using manual digestion or the items in general. Context activated Vore is working like a charm, belly colors are fine.

Make sure you are going through all the steps mentioned by Gats in the original post to clean up the old Fallout 4 Vore version. If you have no experience with FO4 Modding and Bodyslide i have a step by step guide in my signature. It was written for the 1.1 version, but the steps still apply (with exception of the experement tape which is now called Fallout Vore Settings.)

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
[Edit Edit]

Found a bug. I'm not sure what caused this, weather or not it is just something completely random, or weather it's because I had more then 1 Vore perk point at one time, but I cant use my perk point's anymore. I click on the use perk point button, and it takes me to a blank screen, and the Refresh list button is not there.

This is no bug. its just that you never stop gaining perk points and there are only a limited amount of perks available. if your vore level is to low you might not have any perks you can buy available at that time. just raise your vore level and new options will show up eventually.

with the advent of Nuka Acid its very likely you have a lot of perk points with comparetivly low vore level. Just keep gulping!

Spoiler: show
Edit: (Bug) You are right, perk menu is defective right now.

My apologies. you are absolutly right, even with vore level 100 there are never more options then enhanced swallow and enhanced acid Tier 1, its always a empty menu after it. How did i not notice that before??

*mumbles* maybe because the new swallow calculation and context vore make it so easy we hardly need the perks anymore. haah. what a good time to a pred.

Still. thats on hell of a bug of course. Sorry for my arrogance, the question comes up so often i didn´t even bother to check right away.

(Spoiler is just me being dumb. please ignore)
Last edited by Rasati on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rasati
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rando » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:27 am

One more thing I forgot to mention:
during my attempts to get eaten, I gave an NPC the stomach teleporter, and they hit me with it, but it just acted like a normal gamma gun. When I used it on them, it worked fine. Not sure if it had anything to do with the swallow chance not being high enough for them or something.
Rando
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game