Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby wolveren100 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:51 am

I just wanted to know if this mod requires CBBE or can you use something like atomic beauty instead.
wolveren100
New to the forum

Postby iasiney » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Carreau wrote:https://mega.nz/#!eIFUFJZI!422mIPkxX4vYEfonmYkqpnFNS-_1mvNQvaXtCPwnxTc

I put out a three prey version of my patch back when I made that oh so long ago. There's some internal limits that require being set in the core script. The perks are only a part of the puzzle.

Edit: in response to how i handled the respawns. The fix only works going forward. When a prey dies, it’s turned invisible and moved back to its editor location. All prey that died before you run the patchwill respawn in the stomach cell. They will not reset.

Thank you for your response again. I'm using bria where both are fixed? But I'll consider using that patch. Is that added the same way as the previous patch.

I tried to keep some immersion by added the bigger capacities later.

So 14-75 was normal. Then any level I didn't gain a perk I kept up ticking the maximum prey so was up to seven prey by level 70, and all the way up to 16 before I decided to try to reset and use the bria patch from start and eat everyone in the commonwealth XD

Now.... to get permission to put Zoe and Jackal's skin on them, perhaps fox ears and tails :oops: : https://aryion.com/g4/view/364912 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSjU4LuczGk

hee hee heee *dies*
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Bria doesn’t use any custom scripting for core fovore. I did that on purpose. I added three prey support to thicc vore since I have highly modified scripts for the core scripting.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Golnor » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:10 pm

wolveren100 wrote:I just wanted to know if this mod requires CBBE or can you use something like atomic beauty instead.

Maybe? Try it out and see what happens. You will still need bodysilde though.

Edit: Forgot why I came here.

So, I was playing around with this mod, and I gave my companion (Bira, from voremersion) the stomach teleporter to see if would work for her. It did, but she accidentally hit me with it, and caused something weird to happen. Maybe I entered Vats at the wrong time? Anyways, I got out and reloaded an earlier save (before I gave her the gun) and now everything seems to have embraced pacifism. In which I mean they don't attack anything, even when attacked.

I think I remember this (and a fix) coming up somewhere in this topic but for some reason the site won't let me search in here. Also I'm a bit lazy. Can anyone point me to that fix?

Edit the second: I can now search. Still lazy.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:36 pm

Golnor wrote:
wolveren100 wrote:I just wanted to know if this mod requires CBBE or can you use something like atomic beauty instead.

Maybe? Try it out and see what happens. You will still need bodysilde though.

Edit: Forgot why I came here.

So, I was playing around with this mod, and I gave my companion (Bira, from voremersion) the stomach teleporter to see if would work for her. It did, but she accidentally hit me with it, and caused something weird to happen. Maybe I entered Vats at the wrong time? Anyways, I got out and reloaded an earlier save (before I gave her the gun) and now everything seems to have embraced pacifism. In which I mean they don't attack anything, even when attacked.

I think I remember this (and a fix) coming up somewhere in this topic but for some reason the site won't let me search in here. Also I'm a bit lazy. Can anyone point me to that fix?

Edit the second: I can now search. Still lazy.

Try tdetect 1 in the console.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:43 pm

Restart the game. The player is set to no detect when eaten/ported. It carries over during load like god mode. A restart of the game fixes it. I plan on adding a detect reset to an onload event in my patching with voremersion.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Golnor » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:13 pm

Yep, restarting worked. Probably should have tried that first.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby futavorelover » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:54 pm

this may have been answered somewhere in here but is it possible to access the belly inventory of your companions to get the things they have eaten?
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:03 am

It’s added to your belly inventory automatically.
Carreau
---

Postby futavorelover » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:27 am

Carreau wrote:It’s added to your belly inventory automatically.

i have defection on and it doesn't appear there, does it only appear in the belly inventory then?
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:42 am

It definitely appears when you have scat turned on as that's how I play. Companions and characters that are apart of the Workshop NPC factions should add to your belly container (which is the same container scat uses). Once they fully digest something, the inventory is moved to the belly container, and then once you take a shit, it should be in there.

It’s hard for me to be 100% certain as I’ve messed with the faction names on the code side, which broke it (and then my breaking was fixed for my mods). But looking at the base mod untouched in FO4Edit, the faction names should be linked properly, so that logic should be happening.
Carreau
---

Postby futavorelover » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:58 pm

Carreau wrote:It definitely appears when you have scat turned on as that's how I play. Companions and characters that are apart of the Workshop NPC factions should add to your belly container (which is the same container scat uses). Once they fully digest something, the inventory is moved to the belly container, and then once you take a shit, it should be in there.

It’s hard for me to be 100% certain as I’ve messed with the faction names on the code side, which broke it (and then my breaking was fixed for my mods). But looking at the base mod untouched in FO4Edit, the faction names should be linked properly, so that logic should be happening.

when you say workshop npc faction, does that include the vanilla companions?
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:06 pm

The vanilla companions are added to the current companion faction when you pick them up, and are in the hasbeencompanionfaction so long as they haven’t left you permanently. Workshop npc faction is for actors that are friendly to the settlement system.
Carreau
---

Postby DanalSalmon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Carreau, would you be able to make mod/script/update (not sure which it would be) so prey can't escape on their own, but only by way of you using the regurgitate Fallout Vore Settings holotape or via the regurgitate AID Item?
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:56 pm

It's doable, but it's not something I want to deal with.
Carreau
---

Postby DanalSalmon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:56 am

One other thing, do you know why it is that with all perks, companions digest everything (with Holotape vore settings at 1 second per tick, (even though that function doesn't seem to work for me,) and with maximum vore perks) in like 2/3 ticks, when my character still takes up to 40-50?
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:32 am

That's because when the player is the pred, the ticks for how long the prey is stuck in the belly is calculated differently. So, say the prey is level 50 and you have max vore level as well as your companion (while it can go higher, I typically look at 100 as the cap)

The companion will see: (akPrey.GetLevel()/ (2*akPred.GetValue(VoreLevel))) as part of its ticks calculation, so this basically ends up becoming 50/200 or 0.25. Since this goes into an integer, this value is basically 0 as far as the code is concerned.

The player will see: (akPrey.GetLevel() - akPred.GetValue(VoreLevel)/10) as part of its ticks calculation instead of the above. So, this part ends up becoming 50-100/10 or 40.

The rest of the ticks calculation takes a base number, adds a value based on prey health (0-10 based on the overall health), and then adds the above to the mix. The ticks number is then reduced based on perks. (-2,-5,-10 IIRC)

So you can see that the player can get severely hampered compared to all other actors.
Carreau
---

Postby DanalSalmon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:54 pm

Since I don't understand coding all that well, would it be as simple as tweaking the players ticks calculations to be roughly as powerful as the companion's tick calculations, or is it like most coding things and much more complicated and probably something that needs another patch? Also, thanks for explaining all of this, it's nice to why codes act the way they do, I really appreciate it.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:29 pm

It's not a "patch" per se, but you'd need to create another version of the core script to implement it. The reason for the way it's set up is that the player gets perks, 99.9% of the NPC actors don't. So, at max perk ranks, the player can knock off 10 ticks. The main issue is that the whole system doesn't scale with level very well. So, you could change it, but then once you apply perks, the player will have a tough time chaining prey. Once a prey begins digestion, the ability to swallow is blocked, so if you speed up the time between swallowing and starting digestion, you've effectively limited the amount of time you can swallow successive prey.

Now, with that said, the vanilla FOVore systems are on my up coming punch list to tackle for Voremersion (shameless plug). I have some ideas on how to better handle prey holding and damage application. I plan on getting away from the current system of calculate a number of ticks to hold, wait, then either kill or release. Instead, I plan on shifting the focus to dealing damage per tick. So, say you have a mob with 200 HP, and you can do 30 pts of damage per tick, I'll set a hard limit of the max number of ticks (this can be raised by perks) that a creature can be kept in, and if you can do enough damage in that time, the prey dies. Else, it escapes. The final perk in the series will hold the prey indefinitely.

I've got a lot of work ahead of me before I get there. The new perk system needs to be made. I want to figure out how to implement a perks menu like LevelUpMenuDX that is solely for vore perks, and then I need to do som testing.
Carreau
---

Postby DanalSalmon » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:49 am

Again, thank you for the explanation, and you plug Voremersion as shamefully or shamelessly as you darn well please in my opinion, given how helpful you are. It really is hard to chain a lot of prey, as it's just a plethora of savescumming.
DanalSalmon
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game