Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:38 am

i just think the implementation is garbage

from what i've gathered, every time a new batch of creation club stuff rolls out, it's gonna desynch f4se once again
also i don't know if they've caught wise to this yet but you don't even need to pay for the mods to get them since they're already in the files so you can just, iirc, send them to a zip folder and use nmm to "install from file" them. that's a pretty major oversight

do correct me if i'm wrong
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gat » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:39 am

That happens anyway and is how it allways worked. Nothings changed. An update on the part of beth will always, without exception, make the script extender version obsolete.
I very much doubt they will update fallout4.exe every time they roll out a new batch of mods.You only need to patch in the code for the shop and authentication once.
This isn't malice. This isn't even incompetence. This is beth doing something in a way that is 100% expected by modders, it does not deviate from beth's usual MO at all.

NMM is just tool to make unzipping and copying easier for those who have difficulties with using pc's. Zipping them would not even be required if the creation club dlc's were all in the latest update, hence you can conclude that the mods already being in the files is bullshit.
That and I just looked, they aren't in the files.
Keep in mind that even DLC's like Far Harbor are just big mods. They can't hide stuff like that.
Gat
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:52 am

So in for one of my infrequent check ins, anything really happen in this thread in the last 6 to 7 maybe 8 months? I mean the title is still 2.0 so probably not, but maybe?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jrloken » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:02 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:So in for one of my infrequent check ins, anything really happen in this thread in the last 6 to 7 maybe 8 months? I mean the title is still 2.0 so probably not, but maybe?

I made an addon mod.
Gat announced that we'll be getting belly morphs (ala skyrim devourment) in the future.
They also updated the addon post on the front page to actually include all the addons that we've made.
That's what I remember anyway.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Svor » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:16 am

Great mod i really love it but....
I did everything you said but couldn't vore anyone for some reason although the mod activated :(
Svor
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:28 am

heheh, how can you love a mod you can't use?

anyways, is the game giving you any messages in the upper left telling you why you can't use it? 'cause i can think of one step you might have accidentally skipped
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:45 am

jrloken wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:So in for one of my infrequent check ins, anything really happen in this thread in the last 6 to 7 maybe 8 months? I mean the title is still 2.0 so probably not, but maybe?

I made an addon mod.
Gat announced that we'll be getting belly morphs (ala skyrim devourment) in the future.
They also updated the addon post on the front page to actually include all the addons that we've made.
That's what I remember anyway.

Allright cool.

Thanks.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Svor » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:04 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:heheh, how can you love a mod you can't use?

anyways, is the game giving you any messages in the upper left telling you why you can't use it? 'cause i can think of one step you might have accidentally skipped

No nothing at all :( ....
i got the items but i can't use them and i got also the bellies as an outfits but without their original textures ... the bellies textures are purple instead of a skin color ^^;
Svor
New to the forum

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:18 am

So not really the place for this but given the Creation Club rubbish, and how it stores EVERY mod on your PC even ones you've not bought and no you don't get a say in downloading the creation club, is everyone even going to keep playing Fallout four? I would honestly love to for the sake of this vore mod but given how Creation Club is essentially ransomware, it stores files on your PC that you need to pay to access without giving you an option in the matter, I don't think I will as I just do not want to give Bethesda the satisfaction of statistics. I honestly worry they will try and get things like Nexus shut down and work some sort of system that means non-creation club mods don't work. So yeah with all that in mind will anyone even play it?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:57 am

LunarCataphract wrote:So not really the place for this but given the Creation Club rubbish, and how it stores EVERY mod on your PC even ones you've not bought and no you don't get a say in downloading the creation club, is everyone even going to keep playing Fallout four? I would honestly love to for the sake of this vore mod but given how Creation Club is essentially ransomware, it stores files on your PC that you need to pay to access without giving you an option in the matter, I don't think I will as I just do not want to give Bethesda the satisfaction of statistics. I honestly worry they will try and get things like Nexus shut down and work some sort of system that means non-creation club mods don't work. So yeah with all that in mind will anyone even play it?

Let's not be making a slippery slope out of this. The practice is skeevy as hell and poorly implemented but all it really, truly means for those who don't wanna pay is that they're updating the game again, except you don't get the meat of the updates; just the need to wait for F4SE to update. As for what they'll do in the future, we'll wait and see instead of jumping to conclusions. Assuming Bethesda's just being stupid and not malicious, they've accomplished what they set out to do, and I don't wager they'd feel the need to do more without announcing it first.

And let's not call it ransomeware, either; ransomware actually takes your files and locks them off from you while the creation club is more like your jackass fence neighbor asking you to store some of his stuff in your house because it's not technically his but you can buy it from him if you want. Except none of it really interests you because it's either not anything you're looking for or there's better versions on the mod nexus.

Basically, you're wicked overreacting at this juncture. I ain't telling you to keep playing it or not-- that's your prerogative-- but I know my hen expects me to regularly revisit Fallout Vore and I see no point in denying it such enjoyment over Bethesda being dumb again.

Svor wrote:
Slayerhero90 wrote:heheh, how can you love a mod you can't use?

No nothing at all :( ....
i got the items but i can't use them and i got also the bellies as an outfits but without their original textures ... the bellies textures are purple instead of a skin color ^^;

So you've enabled your chosen predators ingame and I can only assume you've both redownloaded the mod and/or properly built everything in Bodyslide Studio. And if you got all the items that must mean you did properly wait until leaving the vault before enabling the mod.
Which means I can no longer offer any help and can only suggest waiting until someone who has more experience in troubleshooting this mod can come to your aid.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:27 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:
LunarCataphract wrote:So not really the place for this but given the Creation Club rubbish, and how it stores EVERY mod on your PC even ones you've not bought and no you don't get a say in downloading the creation club, is everyone even going to keep playing Fallout four? I would honestly love to for the sake of this vore mod but given how Creation Club is essentially ransomware, it stores files on your PC that you need to pay to access without giving you an option in the matter, I don't think I will as I just do not want to give Bethesda the satisfaction of statistics. I honestly worry they will try and get things like Nexus shut down and work some sort of system that means non-creation club mods don't work. So yeah with all that in mind will anyone even play it?

Let's not be making a slippery slope out of this. The practice is skeevy as hell and poorly implemented but all it really, truly means for those who don't wanna pay is that they're updating the game again, except you don't get the meat of the updates; just the need to wait for F4SE to update. As for what they'll do in the future, we'll wait and see instead of jumping to conclusions. Assuming Bethesda's just being stupid and not malicious, they've accomplished what they set out to do, and I don't wager they'd feel the need to do more without announcing it first.

And let's not call it ransomeware, either; ransomware actually takes your files and locks them off from you while the creation club is more like your jackass fence neighbor asking you to store some of his stuff in your house because it's not technically his but you can buy it from him if you want. Except none of it really interests you because it's either not anything you're looking for or there's better versions on the mod nexus.

Basically, you're wicked overreacting at this juncture. I ain't telling you to keep playing it or not-- that's your prerogative-- but I know my hen expects me to regularly revisit Fallout Vore and I see no point in denying it such enjoyment over Bethesda being dumb again.

Well I probably will keep playing...but only for this mod's sake. Perhaps I did overreact a little with the ransom ware comment but still I am concerned, and immensely saddened, about what's the next step. Call me a cynic but I am concerned Bethesda will make all non-creation club mods impossible to use. Still let's wait and see what happens.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:50 am

For a company that has gone out of their way to provide the creation kits to their two most recent releases, outright hosted on their Bethesda.net launcher for literally anyone who has a copy of the game and a Bethesda.net account, when they could have just left modders to their own devices, with whatever tools they could scrounge up, I both have good reason to doubt they'd go that far and a skepticism of being even remotely capable of enforcing such a policy.

One reassuring thing to remember is that, among game companies out there, Bethesda has a track record of being nowhere near as ethically deficient as the others. They're just... kinda dumb and kinda bad at learning from their mistakes.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LunarCataphract » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:For a company that has gone out of their way to provide the creation kits to their two most recent releases, outright hosted on their Bethesda.net launcher for literally anyone who has a copy of the game and a Bethesda.net account, when they could have just left modders to their own devices, with whatever tools they could scrounge up, I both have good reason to doubt they'd go that far and a skepticism of being even remotely capable of enforcing such a policy.

One reassuring thing to remember is that, among game companies out there, Bethesda has a track record of being nowhere near as ethically deficient as the others. They're just... kinda dumb and kinda bad at learning from their mistakes.

I honestly want to believe that....but I have my doubts.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:43 pm

I hate to drag this dreary conversation long past its due, but what exactly are your doubts? What are their foundations? What about them makes my claims hard to believe? If these cannot be answered with conviction, then perhaps your doubts are irrational.

I'd like to assuage your fears until Gat or anyone else who knows the systems by which modding works far more intimately than me can come along but until then, I s'pose it shall me my mantle to guide people away from senseless panic.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gat » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:47 am

@LunarCataphract could you go back one or two pages and read what I wrote about creation kit please? almost all gamers are completely overreacting.
Beth is doing nothing unexpected.
F4SE breaking when fallout4.exe updates is NORMAL and has allways happened. SKSE also "breaks" when skyrim updates. It's to prevent script extended mods from straight up destroying save games. It's a good thing.
Beth is not breaking F4SE to stop free mods (what nonsense)
They really are not paid mods. They are mini dlc's from a third party contractor where the contractor is a modder Beth is giving a boost into the industry. They aren't lying, you are misunderstanding. (and beth is being really fucking bad at communicating)
There is NO next step to kill free mods. The nation of Somalia will conquer Alpha Centauri long before the tech to stop hackers and modders exists.

Also, this:
How it stores EVERY mod on your PC even ones you've not bought and no you don't get a say in downloading the creation club

Where is everyone getting this idea?
Because that's not what happening. Look in your files. they aren't there. I see a new binary blob that reserves hard drive space for when you do download 3rd party dlc's, that's all.
It would be retarded if they did because:
1- Takes about 3 minutes to turn all those pre-downloaded 3rd party mini-dlc's into free mods.
2- Takes about 1 hour to make a silly mod (like a simple rename dogmeat mod)for PS4 and xbox that has ALL of these mini-dlc's hidden in there as mods. And they can't check for that.

As carmack said: "The client is in the hands of the enemy, trust only the server"
Gat
Participator

Postby LunarCataphract » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:54 am

Meh. To avoid being a bigger pest I've decided to merely remove my points.
Last edited by LunarCataphract on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:21 am

i don't think you can call yourself a cynic anymore so much as thoroughly and utterly fucking paranoid

i'm as done with this conversation as you are
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Stuffmeintoyourguts » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:05 pm

sounds awesome
Stuffmeintoyourguts
New to the forum

Postby coldsteelj » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:17 am

Guys, I wanted to change this awesome mod a little to add new belly meshes which character wear when I vore more than 3 preys, but I can't understand how the game actually understand which model it need to equip. Can someone help me with that or maybe there is a mod already which do this?
coldsteelj
Somewhat familiar

Postby deatheater87 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:05 am

cheese130 wrote:
deatheater87 wrote:For some reason the mod says "female vore set to 0", and I cannot find where to turn that off. Any ideas

Thanks

go to the holotape click settings and then click "unblock female preds"

That is not showing up, it worked just fine for a while, then it just crapped itself and that setting isn't appearing.
deatheater87
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game