Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Beta 2.0

Postby curlytom4637 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:05 pm

Is there a way to activate the mod without making the player a pred?
curlytom4637
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:32 am

curlytom4637 wrote:Is there a way to activate the mod without making the player a pred?

You could uh always just not eat anyone? but if you did that you would miss out as really the only thing in the mod is letting you eat creatures and such. There really isn't anything that can vore you and the system for getting raiders to eat you is pretty eh
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:34 am

There's also a way to console command to get someone to eat you. Just type "help devour 4" and you'll get a list of forms. Look for one that looks something like,
Code: Select all
ENCH: (XX003D49) 'Devour'

XX is the mod ID you replace in the later commands.

For any of these console commands, make sure you click on the NPC with the console open so their RefID appears at the bottom of the screen.

For lethal vore:
cast XX003D49 player voice

It may take a few tries before it passes the check.
For nonlethal vore:
cast XX006373 player voice

If you want a predator to spit you up:
cios XX00543B
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:33 am

pls help i download the vore mod and the Body mod but when i eat a Person my belly is invisible pls help
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:04 pm

Onepiecelover wrote:pls help i download the vore mod and the Body mod but when i eat a Person my belly is invisible pls help

ehhh thats gonna be a tough one...read the guide on page 1. you have to do something with body slides to get it working.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby CyberneticRaider » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:27 pm

I know it been a while since the Fallout vore mod has been updated and I think some people are getting worried. I don't fully remember so don't quote me on this, I think Gat said in earlier post that he is not updating the mod until Fallout VR comes out, I dont know if that was for certain part of mod or the whole mod general, just throwing that one out there so people don't get worried.

Onepiecelover wrote:pls help i download the vore mod and the Body mod but when i eat a Person my belly is invisible pls help

That is a bug or glitch(I don't fully know) that if you don't build the belly outfits for you're body from bodyslide then it wont show up, I tried that once when I just install the mod and didn't do a batch build in bodyslide. Hope this helps. :)
CyberneticRaider
New to the forum

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:16 pm

ForgetfulHatter wrote:

ehhh thats gonna be a tough one...read the guide on page 1. you have to do something with body slides to get it working.

lol have i Forget to read 1 ? but the Nexus Downloads 1 workd the another not 1 i can download the another is error
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:18 pm

hmmm lol my english sucks i must build a outfitt ok ? them i must test it again but Nexus Downloads 1 works the another is error
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby TDWhirlpool » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:17 pm

To help out you have to batch build it and select multi-belly 1 or 3 can't remember and in check the other if you for some reason have 2 multi belly files then build it it should fix the problem otherwise your on your own
TDWhirlpool
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aviator2345 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:48 pm

So, just a quick question. Does anybody know how I can give vore perks to NPCs? I manually set Piper's belly capacity to three but it wound up giving something like 120 indigestion chance.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:13 am

TDWhirlpool wrote:To help out you have to batch build it and select multi-belly 1 or 3 can't remember and in check the other if you for some reason have 2 multi belly files then build it it should fix the problem otherwise your on your own

The first i understand But Nr 2 how i have 2 vore on my pibboy But All the Same and how i can Delete 1? I will test it again later or on a another Day But for Now i have no plan how i can Delete 1 of this 2 vore files
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gat » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:34 am

CyberneticRaider wrote:I know it been a while since the Fallout vore mod has been updated and I think some people are getting worried. I don't fully remember so don't quote me on this, I think Gat said in earlier post that he is not updating the mod until Fallout VR comes out, I dont know if that was for certain part of mod or the whole mod general, just throwing that one out there so people don't get worried.

That is a bug or glitch(I don't fully know) that if you don't build the belly outfits for you're body from bodyslide then it wont show up, I tried that once when I just install the mod and didn't do a batch build in bodyslide. Hope this helps. :)

Yeah that's right. Other then some experiments with animating the bellies and planning out some new stuff anything I do might get completely nullified by the VR version. Considering we are talking about hundreds upon hundreds of hours of work I really don't want to waste any time on something that I may have to throw away.

The belly thing is not a bug. The models simply do not exist until you build them. Since everyone has a different shaped cbbe this is a required step to make the belly flush with the body and works exactly as designed.

@Onepiecelover just follow the steps on page one exactly. You cannot skip steps or take shortcuts.
Gat
Participator

Postby CyberneticRaider » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:51 pm

Oh okay so it is not a bug or glitch it just doesn't show up if you don't build. I personally don't use CBBE I use Atomic Beauty because it is just nicer all around with all the polygons and it is easier to make woman have bigger breasts with Atomic Beauty, without making it look weird or the hassle that CBBE has.
CyberneticRaider
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:29 am

Created a small mod that gives you health on digestion. http://www.mediafire.com/file/t56ood25m ... eRegen.esp
It will continue to regenerate health as long as the digestion bellies are equipped. So it's usefulness could depend on what you have set your 000tickratedigest to.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Yeah that's right. Other then some experiments with animating the bellies and planning out some new stuff anything I do might get completely nullified by the VR version. Considering we are talking about hundreds upon hundreds of hours of work I really don't want to waste any time on something that I may have to throw away.

The belly thing is not a bug. The models simply do not exist until you build them. Since everyone has a different shaped cbbe this is a required step to make the belly flush with the body and works exactly as designed.

@Onepiecelover just follow the steps on page one exactly. You cannot skip steps or take shortcuts.[/quote]

ok but this Nexus mod not works on the webside is error Download and install CBBE: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15/? i Need this ?
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby megafaget » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:52 pm

I was wondering how do you get eaten by raiders or settlers.

can anyone help?
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby megafaget » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:51 pm

nvm, figured it out.

on another note, (keep in mind i dont want to go trought 37 pages just to check if anyone have done the following) if you get yourself eaten and use the tim (ToggleImmortalityMode) command, the pred digests you as usual but instead of getting the death screen, you're set to low hp and have that heartbeat play constantly but you can watch your pred digest your remains. You're still present so unless you have a mod to make you invisible, raiders will still shoot at yous invisible character.

on another another note (that was intended as a joke, if u dont get it, that shows how bad i am at making jokes): you can walk around and eat your prdator as if you werent digested by them, but you cant use pip-boi, so i'd suggest you create a save be4 attempting this.
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby megafaget » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:00 pm

tdetect for undetectable
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:15 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Created a small mod that gives you health on digestion. http://www.mediafire.com/file/t56ood25m ... eRegen.esp
It will continue to regenerate health as long as the digestion bellies are equipped. So it's usefulness could depend on what you have set your 000tickratedigest to.

Thank you thats exactly what I was looking for!
only for the fact most of the time I'm eating food to get the health up so i can close the distance that melee perk Blitz won't allow.
now with this i'll be gaining the health to keep me going. :)

megafaget wrote:I was wondering how do you get eaten by raiders or settlers.

can anyone help?

its a bit tricky..its unlike skyrims vore mod where every female has a vore lesser power.
fallout 4 vore uses a special melee weapon named "devour" to give npc's the power to vore we need to use console commands to give it to them
use console command
help devour 0
then when you've selected the raider or setter or npcs in general use
equipitem XX003d48 1

XX being the position of fallout vore on your load order when you search help devour 0 you'll see the one that says weapon XX003d48 'Devour'

I do think i remember seeing at one point devour being a weapon shove ability....but im unsure where...
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:08 am

I take it there is still no MCM mod for this.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game