Goblin Quest (RPG MAKER VORE GAME) [Alpha]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Goblin Quest (RPG MAKER VORE GAME) [Pre-alpha]

Postby icarus20105 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:54 pm

This is a 7z file right? For some reason my computer isn't running it.
icarus20105
New to the forum

Postby eleventh » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:59 pm

7z is an file archive format, you'll need 7zip to extract it.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:13 pm

Making some progress. Should have a new demo done in about a few days.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lakeless » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:22 am

That's some pretty sweet news! This project is one of my most anticipated games to come out currently on the forum. Cannot wait to see what's been added ^_^
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:04 pm

NEW UPDATE RELEASED! Now you can explore the entire country of Lacha(within reason)! :P
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:19 am

When level up, game crash because "Audio/ME/LevelUP"
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:23 am

Ryuu27 wrote:When level up, game crash because "Audio/ME/LevelUP"

Patch will be coming in maybe 8 hours. I've got it uploading right now, but I'm about to go to work, so I may not be able to post it until I get off.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby runeguden » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:48 am

DragonPrey3200, I would love to see some unbirth.... and if you can, with entrapment XD either with the pred aware or unaware XD
and if you can, some futa pred would be awesome
runeguden
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:33 am

runeguden wrote:DragonPrey3200, I would love to see some unbirth.... and if you can, with entrapment XD either with the pred aware or unaware XD

Well, sorry, but futa preds will not be included in the game. I am willing to branch out into things I don't like, but futa one of the things I draw the line at. I mean, you do you, but it's just not for me. I'm gonna try to do some unbirth, but the scenes may not be as fleshed out as the normal oral vore scenes, as I'm not a huge fan of unbirth. I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone of "no sexual things in the vore scenes", and so some scenes may have some sexual stuff.

Hope I didn't sound too hateful or anything with the whole "no futa" thing.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby runeguden » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:42 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:
runeguden wrote:DragonPrey3200, I would love to see some unbirth.... and if you can, with entrapment XD either with the pred aware or unaware XD

Well, sorry, but futa preds will not be included in the game. I am willing to branch out into things I don't like, but futa one of the things I draw the line at. I mean, you do you, but it's just not for me. I'm gonna try to do some unbirth, but the scenes may not be as fleshed out as the normal oral vore scenes, as I'm not a huge fan of unbirth. I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone of "no sexual things in the vore scenes", and so some scenes may have some sexual stuff.

oh dont worry, its completely understandable :3
runeguden
Participator

Postby Hansony » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:11 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:

And keep to that standard
I always suggest what I would like to see in a game but I also always hope the developer knows that at the end of the day I would rather see the game finished without the things I think could improve it, then the game dying because the developer tried to include everything everyone suggested and couldn't handle it.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Goblin Quest (RPG MAKER VORE GAME) [Alpha]

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Finally got around to trying your game, pretty good I'd say. I attempted to try your other vore games but for one of them I couldn't get out of the house so I gave up. Question though, is there a way to make it so that Ella is done digesting? Can't seem to find the way to let her finish. Also, on the first post it said there was non-fatal vore but so far I haven't come across any. Is it for the next update?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:35 pm

UnknownSource wrote:Finally got around to trying your game, pretty good I'd say. I attempted to try your other vore games but for one of them I couldn't get out of the house so I gave up. Question though, is there a way to make it so that Ella is done digesting? Can't seem to find the way to let her finish. Also, on the first post it said there was non-fatal vore but so far I haven't come across any. Is it for the next update?

You should be able to make two days pass by sleeping at an inn or sleeping in your bed in your house. And the non-fatal is with the black harpy in the southern mountains.(She only spawns after you take on the "Painted Black" quest from Mayor Lorenzo in Haran) You can obtain the scene if you fight her, lose to her(and subsequently get eaten by her), and then choose to accept the situation, in which case, she will cough the protagonist up, call him a weirdo, and fly away.
And the other vore games are broken, since I didn't really know much about RPG Maker then.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:11 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:
UnknownSource wrote:Finally got around to trying your game, pretty good I'd say. I attempted to try your other vore games but for one of them I couldn't get out of the house so I gave up. Question though, is there a way to make it so that Ella is done digesting? Can't seem to find the way to let her finish. Also, on the first post it said there was non-fatal vore but so far I haven't come across any. Is it for the next update?

You should be able to make two days pass by sleeping at an inn or sleeping in your bed in your house. And the non-fatal is with the black harpy in the southern mountains.(She only spawns after you take on the "Painted Black" quest from Mayor Lorenzo in Haran) You can obtain the scene if you fight her, lose to her(and subsequently get eaten by her), and then choose to accept the situation, in which case, she will cough the protagonist up, call him a weirdo, and fly away.
And the other vore games are broken, since I didn't really know much about RPG Maker then.

Just so you know, when I tried it I encountered the black harpy before I got the quest from the mayor.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:24 pm

Possibly gonna change the game's world and the game's story with the next update.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carfam » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:52 am

what is the password to extract the file?
Carfam
New to the forum

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:29 am

Carfam wrote:what is the password to extract the file?

Password? I didn't put a password on it.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:37 am

Who's up for the idea of protagonist customization? Changing clothes and hairstyles.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:45 pm

I am but I know the sprite work that it requires so not sure.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:51 am

Not sure if I should even post this, but I need some help with figuring out the logic behind a plot-related thing that I'm wanting to happen in the game. I'm planning to have a part where Ella and Cerys have to disguise themselves as humans. Ella would be pretty easy, since all that would need to be done is cover the horns and ears. But with Cerys, it's kinda impossible considering the fact that she has a huge, scaly tail and it decently covered in scales.

Maybe this isn't the right way to go about this blockage, but I figured maybe someone on here could add some logic. :|
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game