For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Goblin Quest (RPG MAKER VORE GAME) [Alpha]

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:36 pm

Yeaaahhhh
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Re: Goblin Quest (RPG MAKER VORE GAME) [Alpha]

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:09 am

The release is gonna be pushed back just a few days. Don't worry, though. This isn't one of those "Delay the game and then never deliver" things that I've done in the past. I'm semi-hard at work. (Got a few of the quests done :-D ). I'd be willing to wager that there will most likely be a release of the next version within the next week or two. Like I said before, I don't have a major amount of work to do on the game, but eventing it all still takes time. I'll keep everyone updated with any news on the game until then.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game