Goblin Quest (RPG MAKER VORE GAME) [Alpha]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Goblin Quest (RPG MAKER VORE GAME) [Alpha]

Postby fichetto881 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:05 am

the potion or the magic are a solution.
Try ask a witch to make one by doing a side quest like collecting 3 mushroom.
After the quest you take the potion for the naga.
(the witch may ask you to have some fun with her later)

ps sorry for bad english
fichetto881
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zomulgustar » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:26 am

Other than some shape changing, perception filter or illusion magic I don't see how if they're on foot. The whole 10 foot scaly tail in place of legs is kind of a giveaway. If they could be riding a wagon something she could hide her tail then there are options. Personally I think some kind of glamour or mass hypnosis to alter perception fits the naga thing better than a true shape change. Though as the guy above me mentioned, it would create new possibilities.....
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:37 am

Zomulgustar wrote:Other than some shape changing, perception filter or illusion magic I don't see how if they're on foot. The whole 10 foot scaly tail in place of legs is kind of a giveaway. If they could be riding a wagon something she could hide her tail then there are options. Personally I think some kind of glamour or mass hypnosis to alter perception fits the naga thing better than a true shape change. Though as the guy above me mentioned, it would create new possibilities.....

Well, I'm planning on taking the game in a modern direction, so no illusion magic or any other magical things, but I have an idea of having an experimental pill that you can get ahold of that will make devoratores look human for a limited amount of time. the next update may be a big one in terms of changes to the game. thanks for the suggestions. Got my mind going.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:34 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:Not sure if I should even post this, but I need some help with figuring out the logic behind a plot-related thing that I'm wanting to happen in the game. I'm planning to have a part where Ella and Cerys have to disguise themselves as humans. Ella would be pretty easy, since all that would need to be done is cover the horns and ears. But with Cerys, it's kinda impossible considering the fact that she has a huge, scaly tail and it decently covered in scales.

Maybe this isn't the right way to go about this blockage, but I figured maybe someone on here could add some logic. :|

I mean, the game it self isn't a super serious genre, no? Because characters such as Solid Snake or the hero from WoW for example use boxes and walk past the enemies in enemy territory. What I'm trying to say here is you could add a slight bit of comedy that might not be the most realistic, but wouldn't hurt the game.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:31 pm

Vent time: So, I was just working on the game, and everything was working just fine, and then after a vending machine event was created, the text boxes started to progressively shrink with each text box, until the boxes are just lines one pixel long. And the passability for certain tiles will change on it's own(Tiles set to be walked over will suddenly set themselves to block the player). Plus, certain events crash when they didn't before. I'm pretty sure that the vending machine is the cause, since all this didn't start until I created that event. I wanna keep the vending machine event cause it can help with the player's relationship with Ella and Cerys. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the glitching, cause it happens, and then there's no trace outside the testing. I'm not very happy right now. I'm putting so much effort into the next update, and it seems like it's on the verge of completely unraveling itself.
Plus, some events I'm been putting together have randomly cleared themselves. Fuck.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:58 am

Always way more bugs then there should be. On behalf of all of us here that enjoy your games, thanks for battling them. I had a couple other ideas about the naga sneaking in. In a futuristic world there could be a shrink ray and she could be smuggled in..... some kind of container. Or maybe she could just take a route only a naga could, like swimming really deep or something. Good luck
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Paty » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:20 am

Kill the bugs.
Thank you for your perseverance.
Paty
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:24 am

Very nice game. BTW I came upon manga with name "goblin is very strong" - about goblin girl with 99 level owning heroes like Saitama from onepunchman. Is that source of your inspiration?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:03 pm

I've notice single bug in Lasha update version, there is no Audio -> ME -> level up sound and therefore game would crash when reaching level. Also I've notice there is no escape (retreat) option. I've also notice that in this game (current build) all is about being fast in initiative as dmg you and your enemies are dealing are OP mostly everything is oneshot for Ella due to her atack.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby anema_sesuna » Fri May 11, 2018 5:30 pm

is there more updates coming for this game?
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri May 11, 2018 5:50 pm

I honestly can't say yes or no. I haven't worked on the game in a while, due to trying to focus more on YouTube and my other RPG Maker game which is non-vore related. I might work on it some more this weekend.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Hey, fuckers! Guess what I'm doing? That's right. Hoping back on the Goblin Quest development train after about a year of barely any development! Let's see if I can get an update out in the next couple days. DRAGONPREY OUT!
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:12 pm

Welcome back
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:18 pm

Don't wanna spoil much about the game, but I just couldn't help but give you guys a screenshot.

future.PNG

I don't quite know when I'll be able to get the new build released, as I'm working midday shifts for the next couple of days, and I'm still trying to focus on my YouTube channel and Twitch channel. Maybe a couple days, who knows. There's a lot I have to implement before I release it.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:32 am

Happy vore day, everyone! I wish I could release something today, but like in my last post, I still working on a good bit.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lich1993 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:33 pm

here's a stupid question :will there be anal vore in the game ?
lich1993
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:53 pm

lich1993 wrote:here's a stupid question :will there be anal vore in the game ?

Probably not.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby naert » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:30 pm

yeeii
naert
New to the forum

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:45 pm

How's it coming along? :)
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Natolin » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Oooh just learned about this game, tis wonderful! Hope ya update soon :D
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game