Goblin Quest (RPG MAKER VORE GAME) [Alpha]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Goblin Quest (RPG MAKER VORE GAME) (DEMO RELEASED)

Postby The_Prof » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:50 pm

hmmm I'd advise making plot progression stuff have a chance to cause a vore scene and end the game. Odds are that people with bad(or good luck depending on how you see it) will be unable to figure out how to progress. My thoughts would be to have a branching choice where one option is guaranteed. The 50/50 is fine for side scenes though
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:09 am

EYYYYYY. Just got the holstaur scene working, thanks to someone on the RPG Maker forums. VORE AHOY. :gulp:
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vayne358 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:40 pm

yay!
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:21 pm

The_Prof wrote:hmmm I'd advise making plot progression stuff have a chance to cause a vore scene and end the game. Odds are that people with bad(or good luck depending on how you see it) will be unable to figure out how to progress. My thoughts would be to have a branching choice where one option is guaranteed. The 50/50 is fine for side scenes though

I assume you meant 'advise against'.
I'd recommend just letting the player pick an option too. The 50/50 chance thing can get in the way of people progressing and people who just want to see a vore scene. If you want the player to feel all nervous and unsure as to whether or not they'll be eaten, just have the options be a tad vague, or do it in a fight.
empatheticapathy
---

Re: Goblin Quest (RPG MAKER VORE GAME) (SCREENSHOTS UPDATED)

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed May 03, 2017 7:58 pm

Nice demo~
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krono » Thu May 04, 2017 1:42 pm

My only complaint is that nighttime is too dark. It's nearly impossible to find your way around with the darkness at that level.

Otherwise great start!
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silverspec » Thu May 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Like the concept the a vore-centric world. I second the idea of chanced story vore encounters as a bad thing too.

Good game!
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soroxas77 » Fri May 05, 2017 3:20 pm

I third the idea that chanced story vore encounters are a bad idea game design wise. I have yet to progress after FIVE resets.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatLurkerGuy » Fri May 05, 2017 4:47 pm

I agree with the above. Games are about player control. If we missed talking to someone in the village who could warn us about some trait of the monsters and not knowing that means we're going to get belly'd, that's one thing. Random is something totally different.

You could make the game a lot smaller by not including the rpt.

*Starting game, first impression:*

Ah! Mom's a shapeshifter! 8O
"I have no idea what I'm doing."
ThatLurkerGuy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xorus777 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:23 am

So, how can i get the black harpy scene? Or it's not included in current build?
Xorus777
New to the forum

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:37 am

Xorus777 wrote:So, how can i get the black harpy scene? Or it's not included in current build?

Sadly, it isn't. I plan to release a new version once I get the entire country of Lacha done, side quests and all. i'm maybe about...30%-40% done with it right now.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Sat May 06, 2017 2:36 am

isnt much in the game yet so there's not a whole lot to say atm, though the wriing font is really annoying to read thats the only real complaint i have.
just a question though, is the whole game gonna be oral vore? it seems like there will be more than just oral vore but you never know. helpful if you could list all the fetishes the game will include in the main post.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby anema_sesuna » Thu May 11, 2017 11:35 pm

In enjoying it so far . I am curious on if the goblin girl will be able to eat every box in the game or only certain ones?
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri May 12, 2017 2:14 pm

anema_sesuna wrote:In enjoying it so far . I am curious on if the goblin girl will be able to eat every box in the game or only certain ones?

I'm thinking of setting it up so that once you get to a certain point in the game, then you gain an ability called "Respect", which will allow you to have the option of having Ella eat any non-important NPC you're talking to. That would bring your karma down by about 10 or 20, and any quests related to that person would be automatically failed (Unless they wanted to get eaten, in which case, it'd be completed.)

I've not really started work on the eating system, and I'm still trying to figure out how to go about doing it. May even allow Cerys to eat people. Who knows.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Goblin Quest (RPG MAKER VORE GAME) [Pre-alpha]

Postby anema_sesuna » Fri May 12, 2017 10:30 pm

I'm diggin the concept of that
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:43 pm

DragonPrey hard at work?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:59 pm

UnknownSource wrote:DragonPrey hard at work?

As much as I can be. I've been trying to figure out a way of implementing the "Ella/Cerys eat NPCs" feature. I may have to cut it if I can't figure it out. I've also been spending abit too much time on Reddit. Particularly /r/nosleep. But don't worry. I'm still working on it. It's not quite dead yet.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby runeguden » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:22 pm

DragonPrey Is there gonna be cock vore in the game? as iwould love to see a futa centuaress cock vore the MC XD and just keep him in her balls XD
runeguden
Participator

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:53 pm

runeguden wrote:DragonPrey Is there gonna be cock vore in the game? as iwould love to see a futa centuaress cock vore the MC XD and just keep him in her balls XD

No, sorry.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:53 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:
UnknownSource wrote:DragonPrey hard at work?

As much as I can be. I've been trying to figure out a way of implementing the "Ella/Cerys eat NPCs" feature. I may have to cut it if I can't figure it out. I've also been spending abit too much time on Reddit. Particularly /r/nosleep. But don't worry. I'm still working on it. It's not quite dead yet.

The way I would try and do it, would be to set a keyboard button to run a common event with this script here:
https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmv ... on-events/

Then that common event would check the space one block in front of the player for an event with an id following a naming convention (Like npc16 or something), and then have your vore scene.

After that, have the script enable the switch with the number following the 'npc' part of that naming convention (16, in this case), and have a blank page on the NPC's event set to show if that switch is enabled (Therefore hiding the NPC after he has been eaten).

From what I've seen while having a look through available scripts, this should all work. I found some scripts for RPG maker MV for event sight, if you could find one for VX Ace you should be able to adapt it to check the space in front of the player and get the event ID. Not sure how one would go about reading only part of the event's id though.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game