Vore scene on RPG Maker

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore scene on RPG Maker

Postby Talex » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:42 am

Hello!
I present to you a project done on RPG Maker.
The aim of this project to show the possibilities of this engine. To show that this engine can be implemented minigames without serious programming skills. This project is just a demonstration, not a complete game. I plan to finish the game, but not in the near future.
The game itself is aimed at the mini-games and action. You play as Sonya. During a thunderstorm, she walks past someone's house and decided to ride out the storm in it. However, all will end not as happy as we would like.

Some gameplay features:
Spoiler: show
  • The game has no battles, but the main character can die.
  • In demonstrating the main character will survive the vore scene, divided into 4 stages.
  • Each stage is different from the rest of the filling and minigames.
  • The game has a branching events.
  • The game provides hints. They can be disabled using a special item in the inventory.

Some of the problems that you may encounter:
  • Bad English (I do not know much English and translated the game with the help of Google translator)
  • Glitches and bugs (I do not do programming professionally so that the code can be mistakes that will give character to jam)
  • Sometimes the animation is not displayed correctly

This is not a commercial project, and anyone can download it for free. If you want to help the development of the project, you can do this in two ways:
1) You can support me on https://www.patreon.com/AlexTish or You can send me some donations, which will be a great motivator to continue work on the project. (I remind you that do not necessarily)
Wallet number:
R143724068184
Z346835532211
E795760262971

2) Materials:
You can send sprites of characters and objects, tilesets, pictures, sounds and music that I can insert into a game in the future.

Corrent version:
New things:
Energy bar added

Download link:
https://mega.nz/#!0gQUkJBb!48-7lNyEciMTnKNeVD0agayk11qWUy5SPEBVt5N7ojY

Older versions:

Screenshots:

Last edited by Talex on Thu May 04, 2017 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry. My speaking bad in English
Talex
New to the forum

Re: Vore scene on RPG Maker

Postby LightningLord2 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:16 am

There's no way to track the state of digestion or anything like that - it's impossible to figure when to advance, when to rest up or anything. The acid burns and slowdowns are effectively completely random.
LightningLord2
???

Postby bartek21 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Please more!!
I've already finished this game

my English is poor
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:26 pm

LightningLord2 wrote:There's no way to track the state of digestion or anything like that - it's impossible to figure when to advance, when to rest up or anything. The acid burns and slowdowns are effectively completely random.

Yeah, and since the Health remains at 100%, it's really just a guessing game as to how far you're going to get.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Talex » Thu May 04, 2017 7:17 am

A small fix is added, which adds a energy bar.
I ask you to share your ideas and problems you found. I will try to fix them as quickly as possible
Sorry. My speaking bad in English
Talex
New to the forum

Return to Vore game