Gulp Quest Revival (F/m RPG Maker VX Ace) Now With Patreon

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gulp Quest Revival (F/m RPG Maker VX Ace)

Postby dusterrr » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:43 pm

how about some same size vore with weight gain?
dusterrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:42 pm

un-willing, samesize, fatal, all kind of vore (AV, OV, UB....) is good for me :gulp:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:46 am

Good to see you back first of all.

Maybe the best way to find out is to put up a poll on what people would like to see.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:46 am

A nice scenario is that you go into a room, which is the Maid's changing room, and you hide in a locker. Each locker available to hide in (depending on how many maids are there or whatever) has a different maid and scene. Either a group of maids come in or a single maid, there are plenty of choices. Prefer same size for the most part since the game seemed to resolve around same size to begin with.

Definitely needs a catgirl maid for one, though that being said, being how people want some macro/micro, maybe a scene where you play cat an mouse after being shrunk.

Another scene is where you're drugged by one of the maids who offer you a drink. Passing out and waking up to being devoured.

Personally, I'd love to see a possible relationship where you are released or something. Like X route leads to route Y. Which could have something develop where 2 maids have fun with you after you're devoured again.

So many ideas x.x
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pussylover3 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:45 am

I hope there will be non fatal
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby mas50y21 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:22 pm

I would like to see same size willing oral, unbirth, or even rebirth
mas50y21
New to the forum

Postby jrogelio1 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:18 am

i like to see accidental vore wherever be anal breast cock(if there are herms) oral or unbirth
jrogelio1
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreFiend2099 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:43 am

Holy hell! Finally a revival to the original gulp quest!
VoreFiend2099
New to the forum

Postby dragonknight5 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:59 am

where is the link?
dragonknight5
New to the forum

Postby KingKabal777 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:34 pm

dragonknight5 wrote:where is the link?

Check the post made by the administrator.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:13 am

I don't want to be THAT guy who necro kicks threads, but uh, zarachrest do you mind just telling me if your alive?
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby TheBlueOne » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:52 am

UnknownSource wrote:I don't want to be THAT guy who necro kicks threads, but uh, zarachrest do you mind just telling me if your alive?

They have already said that they are currently dealing with familial issues. These can take a while to pan out. Please be patient, 'kay? :)
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby zarachrest1 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Yeah i'm alive, the reason i haven't updated you guys in almost 3 weeks is because i couldn't actually get onto the site, they've recently been doing work on the internet in my area so it's been extremely slow to the point where i couldn't even load google.

Now as for the update, currently we have 3 very long unfinished vore scenes that i may be removing and replacing with shorter ones so people don't get bored (I allowed my mind to wander and it led to vore scenes almost as long and detailed as the Lord Of The Rings books :lol: ) so if all goes as planned, for once in my life, i will be releasing the first update next weekend with some new shorter scenes that don't leave you with friction burn because you've been fapping for like 30 minutes.

It will probably be on the Sunday that the update is released just like Rick and Morty season 3 because i have a lot to do this week to do with reapplying for college and finding a new place to live
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:25 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:(I allowed my mind to wander and it led to vore scenes almost as long and detailed as the Lord Of The Rings books :lol: )

I'm trying to imagine a story that would fit in your description... So far all I can think of is more hilarious then sexy... But I approve regardless
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby zarachrest1 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:10 pm

Okay guys just thought i'd update you on this, the scenes are almost finished now, there are 5 scenes each with a different girl, now i know exactly what the Maid Cafe was meant to be (A cafe where the waitresses are maids) but i thought it would be funny to change it up a bit so you'll be in for a surprise when you see it.

Also I have found a new place to live and will be moving in there at the end of next month so this will be the last update until i get internet set up in my new house, unless of course i manage to squeeze in some new content before that point we will have to wait and see what i am capable of. I will also be returning to college to get a Level 3 qualification in Art, Photography and Graphic Design, if all works out then i should be able to make art for the vore scenes with the skills i learn on this course.

That is all for now guys, i look forward to you finally getting to see my work
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby ccccccccccc » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:02 pm

hi zaza,
I havent been on eka forum since recently(I only view on gallery)
And i am excited to see someone pick up an old unfinished game and start to work on it
gulp quest is also one of my favourite vore game which make me even more excited.
I want to ask I only saw the link admin post and the original one was deleted,
is that link up to date?Because I saw you saying about new update after the link

Also,can I post this news to our forum?Someone translate the old version and post it on our forum and quite a lot of people like it :)
if not then i will not do it.
thank you.
I am Chinese.
I know some English.
I may ask for permission to translate or post your game or article on some Chinese forum.
Thank you.
ccccccccccc
New to the forum

Postby zarachrest1 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:34 pm

ccccccccccc wrote:hi zaza,
I havent been on eka forum since recently(I only view on gallery)
And i am excited to see someone pick up an old unfinished game and start to work on it
gulp quest is also one of my favourite vore game which make me even more excited.
I want to ask I only saw the link admin post and the original one was deleted,
is that link up to date?Because I saw you saying about new update after the link

Also,can I post this news to our forum?Someone translate the old version and post it on our forum and quite a lot of people like it :)
if not then i will not do it.
thank you.

I'm glad you enjoy the game so far, the current game as you know was not made by me so i cannot take credit for what is already there, however i am glad to be able to pick up where the original creator left off as i too loved this game and was sad to see when it didn't get finished. One of the reasons i picked up this game is not just because the community loved it but because i loved it so much that i wanted to be able to play more of it and have lots more fun even if i already knew what was gonna happen.

The current link is completely up to date but a new update is being worked on and should be out on Sunday if all goes as planned, if the update is delayed then it will only be till next weekend and that's a promise.

Yes you are free to link this on your forum, the more people who get to see the work i'm doing the better as i would like to be remembered in the vore community for the games i make for everyone to enjoy.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:39 pm

This post is not intended to bump this thread but instead to make an announcement i never wanted to make.

So it comes with great sadness that i have to give you this news, i have received an eviction notice so i will be moving a lot sooner than expected, this means that the update is going to be delayed again. However that does not mean i will be stopping with updates completely, basically i will not have internet for a very long time so in order to upload any updates i make i will have to find WiFi hotspots around town in order to upload anything and update this thread for you, that does mean though that it will take a while for me to find a place where i can get free internet in a brand new town so i can upload updates. I know i am repeating a lot of things but that is because i want to make it very clear that i'm not trying to screw people around i just have a very difficult life and am going to be living in a homeless hostel again.

I understand that many of you will probably be pretty angry at me for keeping you waiting for so long only to announce that you're gonna have to wait longer but this is beyond my control and i had always intended to get the updates out when i said they would be out. Please do not hate me for this as all i ever wanted to do is bring people what they wanted, it's just sometimes life drops things on you that you can't avoid.

Now onto a bit of good news, since i will be living in a hostel i won't have many chores to do, other than cooking and cleaning my clothes, which will give me more time to work on bigger updates rather than an update that is basically just fapping material. I will also be returning to college to study Art, Graphic Design and Photography which means i should in theory be able to add art to the game so that you don't have to try and imagine everything.

I will be working on updates for this game even though i won't have internet so nothing will be delayed due to lack of internet it will only be delayed by me moving house, now i did state that the update for the Maid Cafe will be out this Sunday which means that there is still time for me to get it perfected so it can be released as i hate releasing unfinished updates because it feels like i've done a half-arsed job.

I would like to thank you all for your patience so far and i hope that you are able to continue to be patient until i am able to bring out this new update for you, to thank you all for waiting as soon as i get internet i will give you the update and also a free copy of mine and my friends cover of 9 Crimes by Damien Rice
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:07 pm

That sounds like a really horrible spot to be in. I hope you get better luck and things calm down for you. Bad spots in life dont last forever. I noticed there is no link for the older downloads. Is it supposed to be like that?
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby NiceGuy18 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:11 pm

zerothx16 wrote:That sounds like a really horrible spot to be in. I hope you get better luck and things calm down for you. Bad spots in life dont last forever. I noticed there is no link for the older downloads. Is it supposed to be like that?

This is just a guess but I think the older link was terminated due to a virus issue. That is just a guess, I am not 100% certain on that.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game