Gulp Quest Revival (F/m RPG Maker VX Ace) Now With Patreon

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gulp Quest Revival (F/m RPG Maker VX Ace)

Postby tritrium » Tue May 09, 2017 12:49 am

The easiest way to check is to just download RPGmaker games from an official source and do the test again.
I did, several steamgames & DLsite games. All of which got flagged by ClamAV with the exact same trojan alert.

Its a little weird to presume that all the other AVs are wrong and this one is right,
since its almost always the case that the one AV in question is simply flagging it because it doesnt know the extension.
Hence you do the aforementioned test, if it gives the exact same positive each time, you can be pretty sure that the problem is with the AV.
tritrium
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Tue May 09, 2017 2:24 am

tritrium wrote:The easiest way to check is to just download RPGmaker games from an official source and do the test again.
I did, several steamgames & DLsite games. All of which got flagged by ClamAV with the exact same trojan alert.

Its a little weird to presume that all the other AVs are wrong and this one is right,
since its almost always the case that the one AV in question is simply flagging it because it doesnt know the extension.
Hence you do the aforementioned test, if it gives the exact same positive each time, you can be pretty sure that the problem is with the AV.

Well I don't use ClamAV, only Windows Defender for constant monitoring, MalwareBytes for other scanning, and SuperAntiSpyware for tracking cookie and PuP
removal. Best thing to do regarding this .exe file issue regarding it should be to contact Microsoft forums on this issue.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Tue May 09, 2017 7:29 am

Well, I'm just glad this has been cleared up and can get back to normal.

Anyway, until zarachrest1 drops by again with a progress report or drops a new version (which I, like I assume most of us are, actually hope is soon), the old version (that was also linked in first post) is still avaiable at Sarus original thread
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Eka » Tue May 09, 2017 9:08 pm

also see the mediafire dowload zarachrest1 had linked it's http://www.mediafire.com/?0nbyc198rrbvnro
Eka
Administrator

Postby QuickDeath007 » Thu May 11, 2017 12:44 am

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:
QuickDeath007 wrote:Huh. Well this is nice and frustrating. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but how am I supposed to get past Kate at the very beginning?

Check out the jail below the town hall...

Gah, you mean I had to let her out? She confessed and everything. Geh, this game isn't really my thing... good on you though for working to bring back one of the classics.
QuickDeath007
New to the forum

Postby Koseki » Thu May 11, 2017 5:20 am

im so tired of promises that are never fulfilled in the vore game section. i understand these people work for free abd that wheb they start working in a game they probably have the expectation to finish it and release it.

pls, if you are not sure you can finish or release a game dont make a post. i wont name examples of this but there are games that started 3-5 years ago and will never be released. this is a failed reboot of one of my favorite games so im just very tilted at the empty promises.
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu May 11, 2017 6:03 am

Koseki wrote:im so tired of promises that are never fulfilled in the vore game section. i understand these people work for free abd that wheb they start working in a game they probably have the expectation to finish it and release it.

pls, if you are not sure you can finish or release a game dont make a post. i wont name examples of this but there are games that started 3-5 years ago and will never be released. this is a failed reboot of one of my favorite games so im just very tilted at the empty promises.

That's a bit rude to say. They're taking their own time to do something for free for everyone or at least try to, yet bad mouth them? Did you not even bother to look at the comments to see what they said about the status? As shown here:
zarachrest1 wrote:Ha ha thanks dude, I started college again today so updates are going to take a bit longer but I'll be sure to try and get that Maid Cafe update out this week

They're working on it and busy with college. So don't expect a set date when they have their own life to deal with on top
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Thu May 11, 2017 6:38 am

Koseki wrote:im so tired of promises that are never fulfilled in the vore game section. i understand these people work for free abd that wheb they start working in a game they probably have the expectation to finish it and release it.

failed reboot? this has only been going on for about a month.
Also, this might surprise you, but people who work for free are under no obligation.
Also, most folks who start vore games are people who are starting out in making games period(because by the time you've gotten skills you usually have to stop offering them for free). This means they are often less than adept at scoping out how achievable a project is and often encounter unforseen difficulties. Also rl comes up and again, these are people working for free.
I think everyone with the exception of myself* sets out with an expectation of being able to complete their project, no one is trolling you with broken promises out of some form of insane malice and if everyone obeyed your demand then there'd be only enough vore games to count on one hand.

*Nomad is too big a project for me to complete on my own, but I refuse to let that stop me and you're welcome to tell the game's fans that I should never of released pre alpha 0A over a year ago.
darkevilme
---

Postby zarachrest1 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:18 pm

To the people who are complaining about the fact I am taking so long to bring out the update I would like to inform you that my partner had a miscarriage recently so I've had more important things to deal with and haven't been up to continuing with the update, so before just assuming that I am making "empty promises" how about you actually message me and ask why the update is taking so long first. I am extremely offended by the fact that you have come onto my post and started having a go at me because I actually have a life and am not a robot who will endlessly vomit out updates for you.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby joeburp22181 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Zarachrest,

So sorry to hear about the loss in your life. I hope things get better soon. I know something like that would take a long time to heal, and probably won't be something she'll ever forget. That's cool though she has a friend like you to be able to lean on in a time of need. I hope things keep looking up and that you don't get the feeling of being overwhelmed in this forum. Vore and Games are fun. But RL comes first and always first.

Best of wishes,

Joe
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby NiceGuy18 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 pm

I am sorry to hear that and I hope things will get better soon.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby SoSayWeAll » Sat May 20, 2017 2:30 am

Sorry to hear of your loss :( take as much time as you need, RL is much more important than a game.
Just remember, some people on the forum are always here to talk if you need.
You knew him?
Know him? He was delicious!
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby mas50y21 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss and take as much time as you need.
mas50y21
New to the forum

Postby zerothx16 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:10 am

Very sorry about your loss, but taking it out on your eager supporters wont make things better. The update is appreciated and informs those concered about whats going on.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:33 am

Okay folks the hiatus is over, I'm back and I'm going to be continuing with the update that I started. I am expecting that everybody will be patient since I am just 1 person who is working on this alone, I cannot promise that my scenes will be up to your expectations as I do not own the rights to any artwork which means everything will be completely text based or animated if I can figure out how to do animated sprites, I hope you do not mind this but it's all I can offer you. Now onto the Maid Cafe update, I would like to know what types of vore people would like to see in there, before I can finish the update I need to know the answer to that question
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnakeFan » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:20 am

As it is maybe a cafe i would say its a good chance of us being shrunked and being prepared in one of the cafe's menu card.
SnakeFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:43 am

That will be added to the list of possibilities :-D
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby kdjlsdk » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:40 pm

Willing oral vore, or something along that line?
kdjlsdk
New to the forum

Postby AMCJavelin » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:47 pm

I do prefer willing and samesize
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby DevS098 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:03 pm

An unbirth with shrinking, maybe unaware and non-fatal if it's possible (but fatal too can be fine)
DevS098
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game