Gulp Quest Revival (F/m RPG Maker VX Ace) Now With Patreon

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Gulp Quest Revival (F/m RPG Maker VX Ace) Now With Patreon

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:10 am

Hello everyone,

I recently got permission from Sarus to continue his game Gulp Quest. Now this is a game I used to play a lot when I first discovered vore games and when my father finally allowed me to set my computer up in my bedroom rather than in the living room (Just to be clear I don't still live with my parents). I do not plan to change any of the lore in this game and I certainly don't intend to change anything that Sarus has already worked hard on (Unless there are bugs which I will fix)

What to expect: F/m vore scenes, lots of enjoyable quests with even more enjoyable rewards, a deep story that will keep you coming back for more, lots of different types of vore to keep everyone happy, scat is optional, NPCs of me and Sarus in a hidden location.

I will be trying to update this game as often as possible but I am just 1 person who is still studying so I can't promise a release date for each update I make.

Current Version: 1.05

Please enjoy and check back regularly :-D

P.S If you wish to help me and my partner out of our predicament of being homeless and internetless and also get updates out quicker then please donate to our Patreon, it has a lot of nice benefits too and also some rather important goals that we are hoping to reach.

https://www.patreon.com/zarachrest
Last edited by zarachrest1 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Re: Gulp Quest Revival (F/m RPG Maker VX Ace)

Postby Nekiame » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:20 am

I remember Gulp quest!! I loved playing it so much. I was so sad that it didn't seem to continue, so im exited to see it being worked on now.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby DetonaTuto » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:34 am

OMG i can't belive that someone is finally taking over this game. it was like... the very first v game i ever played. really eager to see what will happen now.
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:41 am

I didn't expect people to react to this so quickly, I'm currently waiting for Sarus to send over the files so I can begin
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby nbe21 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:47 am

Hope this goes well. is a great game.
nbe21
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 am

Zara, I'm in the same boat as you :) That was my first v game and I absolutely loved it! I'm so happy you''re taking up the project! Godspeed! :D
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kasev » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:11 pm

Please, don't leave this project more! I beg you! It was my first vore game...
Kasev
Been posting for a bit

Postby CakePisces » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:15 pm

DAMN THE MEMORIES OF MY FIRST GAME AND THE GAME THAT MADE ME LOVE VORE!

It is so good to see the game being revived!I'll be looking up to this from now on :-D
And thank you zarach for continuing this, you have my respect :D
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:17 pm

Well you'll all be happy to know that the update i am currently working on includes the... MAID CAFE!!!
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:34 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:Well you'll all be happy to know that the update i am currently working on includes the... MAID CAFE!!!

It's great to hear that someone finally picked up the Gulp Quest mantle, and I can only hope that you can add awesome stuff to an already good game.

Can you give a changelog about what's newly implemented, or at least hints without spoiling new encounters?
Monopolus
???

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:53 pm

That will be done as soon as I implement new things, at the moment the current download is the one that Sarus uploaded before he stopped the project.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:07 pm

Wow. Glad to see this getting picked back up. Gulp Quest was what lead me to make some vore games. (The Chosen Ones, Hero's Re-Gulp-tion, and most recently
Goblin Quest) I'll admit that I did KINDA borrow most of the vore assets I have from Gulp Quest. That's how I add bellies to battlers. Lasso the belly from the lamia or bee girl or something and then paste it on the battler I'm editing(with appropriate overlaying)
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:38 pm

Spoiler: show
Oh yes, I have the XP version, which after taking a look at, seems to have options to play as either male or female.

My only suggestion is to include that option because...

Some of us have that preference to play as a female character, vore related or not *raises hand*

It also appeared to me to be like a Love Hina kind of dating simulator (if not as complicated).

Edit...

Wrong game. Ha. But my suggestion to be able to play as a female character still stands.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Since I am now the owner of Gulp Quest I have no problem with people using the assets from this game in their own games as it helps people to get decent assets so they can make good quality games.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby darksign13 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Sweet looking forward to your progress. This was always one of my favorites, too, and I love to see more of it.
A hand on the bird is worth two hands in the bush.
darksign13
Been posting for a bit

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:37 pm

Amy I will be sure to consider that but it won't be released for a while because I would need to write a whole different story for a female character, it will definitely have to wait until the first female village is released, but don't worry I will get around to adding it in.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby pussylover3 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:34 pm

Is it just me or is there censorship
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koseki » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:48 pm

i am really excited for this. can't wait for the new content
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby Striker » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:09 pm

This was also one of my first vore games. I was intrigued by the concept of women who not only ate men, but seemed rather confused about how men felt about the ordeal. That initial woman acted without aggression yet as if she was doing him a favor. A very weird and interesting form of domination that I had not seen replicated too often. So was sad when we never got to see this village of large women that was mentioned to exist. Glad to see it get a revival, and look forward to the updates. Best of luck.
Striker
Been posting for a bit

Postby jyoster » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Yes, it's coming back! This was my first vore game I play and what got me into the Vore community. :gulp: Glad it getting continued, thanks for continuing this amazing game that not only me, but others also enjoyed. :-D
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game