Gulp Quest Revival (F/m RPG Maker VX Ace) Now With Patreon

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gulp Quest Revival (F/m RPG Maker VX Ace) Now With Patre

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:03 pm

Zulthar wrote:Is there any micro?

Until now, no.
Perhaps in the future, but that only knows zarachrest1.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:13 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:Sorry for the wait guys, just connected my laptop to the internet and it decided to do all the updates without asking me first, so once they are done I will finish my first update for the game and then I will release it to you m, if it’s not done tonight it should be done tomorrow. Me and Spirit are working very hard to get this update ready for you guys.

when will u release the update?
can u guess this?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zarachrest1 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:23 am

There will not be any micro stuff in this game, only same size stuff, also there will not be any male preds due to the already made lore that states that women are preds and that’s why they live separately from males. Also I’m very sorry that the update hasn’t been released yet, we are having some technical difficulties with the internet and are waiting on an engineer to come out and fix it, please bare with us and we will have it out for you as soon as the internet is fixed, the update is completely ready to be released it’s only the internet that is stopping it from being released. I’m currently using the internet in the doctors surgery to update you guys on what is going on.

EDIT: Also I am currently working on another game at the same time as this one which is a title I purchased the rights for as the original creator no longer had any interest in it, on top of that I am also doing real life work for my own business which is making wooden furniture for people due to the fact I am qualified to do so. So please keep in mind that Spirit will be working on this a lot more than I will, if you wish to ask her about anything just send me a PM and I will get her to reply.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby kdjlsdk » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:59 pm

Will there be post vore pictures like in the original?
kdjlsdk
New to the forum

Postby zarachrest1 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:30 am

Sadly there won’t be pictures at the moment, we will add them in eventually but at the moment we don’t have good photoshop skills, however if people would like to play through and make some pictures then that would be greatly appreciated.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingKabal777 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:54 am

Saurus has a latest game that featured a new girl with a toilet scat scene. There's no video uploaded for her yet, but the character names are found below:

Saurus usually gets most of the characters from hentai like shows or games and the like.

Kate: http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/ ... p?id=17956
Christelle: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4597007
Molly: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1498054

For anyone who wants source, here you go. Saurus had photoshopped some of the pictures, such as Kate and Christelle, Sankakucomplex provides a good check and most of them are likely to possibly be photoshopped, provided you do a iqdb search for Christelle and Kate (Molly is fairly new, a lot of people on 4chan kind of much weren't certain on who Kate was, but she was Neko Anekura from Ane ni mo Makezu ~ Onee-chans wa Shigekiteki!

My advice is if you want a program similar to Photoshop, you can try getpaint.net or you can try GIMP for edits, as they're free.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zarachrest1 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:07 am

We’d rather not use pictures from Mangas, Animes or published games as if we get in trouble for copyright we wouldn’t be able to afford the fines.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Black_Knight » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:13 am

if I remember correctly copy right issues only apply to products (games, movies, boks, etc.) if you try to sell them, if they are free I think it is ok?... as long as you credit them and if they tell you to remove them then of course you need to remove them... if I remember correctly, of course
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:37 am

We’re still gonna play it safe just in case
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingKabal777 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:51 am

I'd recommend you speak to a lawyer or prosecutor, as this website isn't legal advice. Don't take what people mention about copyright seriously, as every answer is different. I'm not a prosecutor or a lawyer, so I can't help on legal matters. Just my advice.

Make it however you like it, if the person who made it is fine with it.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Black_Knight » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:57 pm

^ Agreed... It was poor judgement on my part to offer advice that I am no expert in, I apologize
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:52 am

Good news everyone, our internet should be fixed by Friday so the update should be out on Friday night (We live in England so I mean night for us)
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:00 am

I am aware that yesterday was Friday but due to unforeseen circumstances I am currently laying in a hospital bed, now I would be uploading the update here as we speak but the laptop is at home so I’m just waiting to be told I can leave, also due to Sarus’s most recent update I might have to rework some things cause I think the area he used for the new pred was the same area I turned into the Maid Cafe judging by the video Zikik uploaded to YouTube that I saw about 10 minutes ago.

For anyone who wants to know why I’m in hospital it’s because I went out for a drink and to watch my friend’s band performing and apparently someone decided they weren’t a fan of my existence and attempted to end it by beating me up while I was too drunk to defend myself and then stabbed me, the guy who did it has been arrested and he’s now banned from every single bar in town.

So anyway I will be home soon and then you guys can judge whether me, my ex and my new partner have done a good job on this update.

Thank you all for your patience and support, love and light,
Zarachrest
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby QuakeImperial » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:53 am

That's terrible getting stabbed... I hope you get better and thx for persevering with ur friends
QuakeImperial
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ezunbiirth » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:37 pm

Get better soon dude
this is probably not the place to ask but is there a walkthrough for Gulp Quest?
Ezunbiirth
New to the forum

Postby mas50y21 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:00 am

Hope you feel better Zarachrest that sucks that someone stabbed yoy
mas50y21
New to the forum

Postby zarachrest1 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:19 am

Cultivar wrote:Get better soon dude
this is probably not the place to ask but is there a walkthrough for Gulp Quest?

I don’t believe there is as the game is fairly simple at the moment, what part are you stuck at?
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmaxTheDestroyer » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:53 am

Oh my god. That’s horrible. Hope you get better soon man. Take however long you need to recover.
SmaxTheDestroyer
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:15 pm

Sorry guys but we have a massive technical issue that I don’t know how to fix since this laptop doesn’t have a disk drive, here is the issue https://imgur.com/gallery/7bsQz

EDIT: The only options we have are to either completely reinstall Windows and lose all the files that are on this laptop or we have to wait for my ex to contact me with the password cause the pin i put on it isn’t working

EDIT 2: Okay it’s no longer asking for the password which is slightly worrying but it said it won’t delete my personal files so let’s see if it’s telling the truth

EDIT 3: It deleted pretty much everything so please give me a couple of weeks to put it all back the way it should be, i remember pretty much all of it but i have to rebuild the area again which takes time, sorry for this massive inconvenience, if i had known that this issue was going to happen i wouldn't have promised to release the update as soon as i got home. Once again thank you for your patience, this should be the last delay.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby SoSayWeAll » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:52 am

That's a real kick in the unmentionables :(
It's always a good idea to email your work to yourself as an attachment (.zip or .rar) at regular intervals, so there's a recent version of it that's easily accessible if something catastrophic happens with hardware, basically a free version of an external hard drive if you can't afford one.
Good luck with the recovery!
Sláinte
You knew him?
Know him? He was delicious!
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game