Relaunching Predators Gift

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Relaunching Predators Gift

Postby Shortpig » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:06 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:So, with all this alliteration aside,

Alliteration aside? Almost! All alliteration applications always allude amiss answers.
This includes your own use of the word "alliteration". I do not think it means what you think it means, since there's not much of that around.

sweetladyamy wrote:no matter how much I can attest to being impartial and providing both sides of the issue, I'll still get stomped on like Mario to a Goomba.

Well, of course. You can't just claim to be impartial. Impartiality is something that has to be proven through consistent logical argumentation, or random selection. If we put people on juries that knew the accused just because they swore that they weren't biased at all we'd have quite a few more acquittals than we currently do. With that in mind, you might understand why people find your judgement to be clouded, especially since you're mostly asking everyone to take your word for it that Velocity is a much more well-mannered person when he talks to his friends.

Again, I'd strongly recommend evaluating your own biases, and trying to look at multiple perspectives. It's an excellent exercise in critical thinking, if nothing else.

sweetladyamy wrote:Once again, I show my immense vocabulary and understanding of vocabulary, but only to a foolhardy circus camaraderie. With that, I hereby leave this discussion

wewlad
Shortpig
Somewhat familiar

Re: Relaunching Predators Gift

Postby tritrium » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:23 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:So, with all this alliteration aside, one thing remains clear.

He made the right choice.

Why?
I can only imagine the response of people if i posted RAADD in the beginning with the attitude of "this will be the next biggest thing" and then people played the old raadd and had it crash 24/7.
For some reason i cant get it out of my head that people would mock my attitude in relation to what theyre actually trying to play.
Theres nothing wrong with having some pride in your work. But theres pride and then there is arrogance.

sweetladyamy wrote:Another thing that is clear to me is that no matter how much I can attest to being impartial and providing both sides of the issue, I'll still get stomped on like Mario to a Goomba.

I dont get how you can claim to be impartial whilst openly stating you are "friends" with him.
Thats like me saying im an impartial judge when claiming eatme1234 is the nicest person i know. Despite the fact i been working with him for the past 2 years or so.
Difference is, i dont need to act or am pretending to act, as some kind of judge. Eatme's own behavior attests to wether or not what i said holds any merit.
Respect is earned not demanded.

sweetladyamy wrote:2) I've offered in the past for this among many other things, but under duress your mind doesn't quite function as well. He has gone on rants while talking with me one on one, but I did the right thing and simply listened. Compassion goes a long ways, and I know this to be true. I understand his duress, and therefore, know what it is like to be in his shoes.

And an excessive amount of compassion leads to completely clouded judgement.
You can listen all you want, but if you dont challenge or adress things someone is doing wrong, he/she wont learn from their mistakes at all.
They will simply continue doing the same thing untill reality bursts that bubble and then all hell breaks lose.
Being compassionate even when someone is doing something wrong never ever leads to good outcomes for anyone.
Which brings me to your next point:

sweetladyamy wrote:2a) For the Record, he is far more pleasant than this; the stress he's currently under just needs to pass.

So you understand then, that HIS actions are the source for how people are reacting to all this?
And it isnt just everyone being nasty for no reason here?
"He is far more pleasant than this" is you saying exactly why people are reacting the way they are: He isnt being pleasant at all in the publics face.

"Hes under stress"
Okay and how the hell do people know this?
Do you expect everyone to have a chat with him one on one to come to a proper judgement? How is this even practical?
Can i just say "im under stress" everytime i do something wrong and expect people to go "oh well, he was under stress guys. That makes it all ok" -im being sarcastic here.
Here is some help for what you could do:
-When you are under stress and do/say bad things, in order to fix those, you apoligize for what you did and then explain you were under stress and not thinking properly.
Or in other words: You own up to your mistakes.
What you dont do is this:
-Double down, triple down, play the victim card and then proceed to do what is called "projection".

You dont get to play the victim when you're the one starting this.
If he just posted his game like everyone else does without the passive agressive nonsense in it, none of this wouldve happened the way it happened.
What is the point of starting a post saying "i wanted to make a vore themed game but that soon fell apart because of some reasons id rather not get into"
Given the history, other then it being a passive agressive jab at anyone that left the team & instigating drama?
Thats not just a subjective reading of it either because:
-Nobody in this community knew anything about any team.
-There was no reason to question anything about who is making this game.
-There was no reason to assume there even was a team to begin with.
-There was no context whatsoever to any of this.

I can imagine the reaction of people reading that being: "Ehm.. what?"
Its not like the response he got was just more drama.
He got explained why things happened the way they did.
And rather then going with the "what you should do" route he went with the what "you shouldnt do" route.

Either way he can make his game wherever he pleases as far as im concerned.
But dont sit there expecting people to accept your victim play when you're the one instigating it.
And yeah, if you portray yourself as the next big thing and the reality doesnt match up to that self-perceived imagine.
Then yes, this does come across as arrogant or at best, misplaced ego.
Which is very different from taking pride in your work.

And thats the keything you should understand, the public only sees what you say in public and doesnt care nor has the obligation to care to what you say in private.

Allright thats enough rambling from me
tritrium
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game