{LF Artists/Sprite Makers. DEMO coming soon!} Making a Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

{LF Artists/Sprite Makers. DEMO coming soon!} Making a Game

Postby DontStealNamePls » Sat May 13, 2017 11:21 pm

UPDATE 6/9/2017: I'm gonna start doing update posts on this every couple of days or so, just to keep those who're interested in this project informed of it's status. I've begun production of a demo of the game, which is just like the example I had beforehand. I don't have a specific release date for the demo, but it should be sometime this month. Last thing, if anybody here is an artist/sprite maker, it would be a great help if you could make some art/sprites for the game. It's completely optional though!

UPDATE 6/6/2017: So, it's been a LOOONG time since I posted an update for this game, and I will say that I ehm... Haven't made much progress. While I have done a bit of brainstorming on ideas and such, I haven't done much with the actual game itself. However, I have been working on little test things like an RPG style dialogue, the Vore/Kink setting thing before the game starts (Since there's so much, I'm afraid that it will take a bit of time to get through it.), and mainly a Telltale style thing in which your actions will lead you to different dialogues and such. Here's what I had the idea of:
Depending on how you talk to people, what you do, etc. For example, let's say there's three characters: Mark, an kind male prey (And a relative of Alice), Alice, a kind female pred, and Maria, an evil pred. I will map out the different things that would happen:
> Kill Mark | Alice is angry. Must kill Alice | You die
> Kill Mark | Alice is angry. Must kill Alice | You kill Alice | Maria joins you (Then branches off to whether you want her to join or not)
> Save Mark | Mark joins you | Alice likes you | Alice joins you | You three fight Maria
> Save Mark | Mark doesn't join you | Alice likes you | Alice doesn't join you | You fight Maria alone

There would be more approaches, but those are the basics I guess. Now, I may make some more posts and stuff, and I also will say that it'd be nice if I could get some eh... Help with this. When I say this, I mean help with sprites and/or artwork. I may be able to draw, but I'm not the best at it, so if people could draw things and PM the picture to me, that would be amazing! Last thing I will say is that I now have two months of free time I can spend working on this game, so I should make progress and hopefully get something out. Hell, I might make that little scenario thing with those three characters above as a game demo or something, who knows~

The survey is still open, so if anybody hasn't done it yet, feel free to do so! It's completely optional though. That will be all for now, and hope to get an update again soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Eka! I'd like to make this post to say that I am working on a game based around Vore. Actually scratch that... Based around many, many fetishes! It's a game that you can customize to fit your preference, and you get to choose how the game flows! You can either:
- Be the target of many others
- Be an ally to others and enemy to others
And perhaps some others if I think of them! However, to make this game work, I'd need a bit of people to answer this survey thing:
https://goo.gl/forms/QBgsY6eJ8N09wTuC2

It's in order to get ideas on what characters I should put in. I am mainly looking for canon characters, but I will also take OC's if you include a ref, as well as a bio. I do not have a time for when the game will be released, since something like this would take a while. I am not so much doing this for sexual pleasure or pleasure of any kind, but surprisingly enough for educational purposes sorta. Doing this so I can practice in continuing my pursuit of a career in game development, or any type of job that involves programming! Anyhow, I will release Beta things of the game if you'd like, and I will say that the final version of the game will most likely be FREE. The only thing I'd do i'd do to get money is maybe a Kickstarter or Patreon, I don't know, but I most likely won't do that unless people really want to donate or something. Anyways, that's all for now. I look forward to checking the answers for the survey and begin the works on the actual story of the game!
Last edited by DontStealNamePls on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
DontStealNamePls
New to the forum

Re: In the works of a game thing.

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun May 14, 2017 1:15 am

Looking forward to this. What's the gameplay like though?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby sizehunter » Sun May 14, 2017 2:07 am

I sent a character request DontStealNamePls, what do you think of Lily?
sizehunter
Participator

Postby DontStealNamePls » Sun May 14, 2017 1:17 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Looking forward to this. What's the gameplay like though?

It's going to be like an RPG, although it will not be made in RPG maker.
DontStealNamePls
New to the forum

Postby sizehunter » Sun May 14, 2017 6:14 pm

Hmm... Perhaps you could put character suggestions you like up here to show them off? Might bring in more folks to support you with ideas.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun May 14, 2017 9:00 pm

DontStealNamePls wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:Looking forward to this. What's the gameplay like though?

That's really cool. What kind though? Turn-based? 2D?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby DontStealNamePls » Mon May 15, 2017 11:12 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
DontStealNamePls wrote:

That's really cool. What kind though? Turn-based? 2D?

I still need to figure that out. It might be a mix of two, mainly turn based but perhaps a bit of action if things go south. For example, depending on the personalities of the pred, if you try to run, they might chase after you.
DontStealNamePls
New to the forum

Postby DontStealNamePls » Mon May 15, 2017 11:14 am

sizehunter wrote:Hmm... Perhaps you could put character suggestions you like up here to show them off? Might bring in more folks to support you with ideas.

Yeah, I suppose I can do something like that. I'll need to make a list though. While I don't discourage making large lists, there is a lot of characters people would like me to add. Also, about your character Lily, I definitely would add her into the game, however if you have a ref of some sort, that would help.
DontStealNamePls
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon May 15, 2017 3:20 pm

DontStealNamePls wrote:
sizehunter wrote:Hmm... Perhaps you could put character suggestions you like up here to show them off? Might bring in more folks to support you with ideas.

Yeah, I suppose I can do something like that. I'll need to make a list though. While I don't discourage making large lists, there is a lot of characters people would like me to add. Also, about your character Lily, I definitely would add her into the game, however if you have a ref of some sort, that would help.

I feel like having a list might just restrict what people suggest; they might feel like they're supposed to be picking from that list.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby sizehunter » Mon May 15, 2017 4:03 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
DontStealNamePls wrote:

I feel like having a list might just restrict what people suggest; they might feel like they're supposed to be picking from that list.

The list would simply be a little teaser is all, picking a small number of the characters as examples. As for a reference, I don't have a picture, but she wears a shrine maiden outfit and has blue furred tails with white tips.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon May 15, 2017 6:19 pm

sizehunter wrote:The list would simply be a little teaser is all, picking a small number of the characters as examples.

As long as he's careful to present it that way.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby sizehunter » Mon May 15, 2017 7:04 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
sizehunter wrote:The list would simply be a little teaser is all, picking a small number of the characters as examples.

As long as he's careful to present it that way.

We'll see how it goes then. I wish him and us luck.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby DontStealNamePls » Tue May 16, 2017 12:42 pm

Okay, here's what I'm going to do:
I've decided to not do a list yet, just to get more responses. Also, I did get a comment on the survey about someone giving advice (At least I think it was) on my approach towards this game, and now that I think about it, he/she is absolutely correct.

About the character Lily, I might attempt to draw her, although if you can give me a full description on her that would be great. For example, I know what she wears and her tail colors, but what color is her hair, her eyes, her skin, size of breasts, size of ehm... ass I guess, how tall (Or maybe you posted that, need to check again). Please know that I am not an amazing artist, and that I usually don't color. Mainly just paper line art with a bit of black and white shading, however I may go over the lines with ink, scan it to my computer, and trace it so I can digitally color it (While I do have a drawpad, I am still not used to it.).
DontStealNamePls
New to the forum

Postby sizehunter » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:15 am

DontStealNamePls wrote:Okay, here's what I'm going to do:
I've decided to not do a list yet, just to get more responses. Also, I did get a comment on the survey about someone giving advice (At least I think it was) on my approach towards this game, and now that I think about it, he/she is absolutely correct.

About the character Lily, I might attempt to draw her, although if you can give me a full description on her that would be great. For example, I know what she wears and her tail colors, but what color is her hair, her eyes, her skin, size of breasts, size of ehm... ass I guess, how tall (Or maybe you posted that, need to check again). Please know that I am not an amazing artist, and that I usually don't color. Mainly just paper line art with a bit of black and white shading, however I may go over the lines with ink, scan it to my computer, and trace it so I can digitally color it (While I do have a drawpad, I am still not used to it.).

I'll give you more details here. Her hair color is also blue, her eyes are green, her skin is like that of a tanned surfer, her breasts are in the middle tier, her ass is unknown due to her hiding it under her tails, so I'll let you decide that, and she's about 6 foot 3 inches with a lean build.

Last bumped by DontStealNamePls on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:15 am.
sizehunter
Participator

Return to Vore game