Looking for specific vore game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for specific vore game

Postby Binx » Mon May 15, 2017 7:37 am

Im looking for a game similar to Forest Monster. demi's or furries and in the RPG maker setting, with fatal vore and that sorta...."willingness" that was nice in that game where ya could just ask them to do it. help would be much appreciated I stumbled on that game and was like "wow this is a thing." instantly hooked
Binx
New to the forum

Re: Looking for specific vore game

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue May 16, 2017 5:44 am

Gonna need a little more to go on.

Who did you play as?

I Assume its was RPG maker?

Was there Combat?

Were there Monsters?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Tue May 16, 2017 9:44 am

So yeah, while every little detail provided helps a lot in narrowing down what you're looking for...I just have to throw in one possibility... JAVRPG?
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Binx » Wed May 17, 2017 2:19 am

Anesthetic I was leaving it alittle open with just tho's concepts but yep there was combat and it was in RPG maker. and that was the name of the game Forest Monsters, they where monster and animal demi's basically. they jsut had some really neat walk up to them and ask to get eaten mechanics I digged with no combat

and Nouvi someone did suggest that one but I dug into it a bit more, doesnt have as much fatal aspect as I would of liked and wasnt RPG maker style but thanks^^
Binx
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed May 17, 2017 5:37 am

Binx wrote:Anesthetic I was leaving it alittle open with just tho's concepts but yep there was combat and it was in RPG maker. and that was the name of the game Forest Monsters, they where monster and animal demi's basically. they jsut had some really neat walk up to them and ask to get eaten mechanics I digged with no combat

and Nouvi someone did suggest that one but I dug into it a bit more, doesnt have as much fatal aspect as I would of liked and wasnt RPG maker style but thanks^^

Why are you talking about forest monsters?

If you think "Like Forest Monster" narrows it down, you'd be wrong.

There are like 10 million RPG maker games on this forrum.

Did you play as a girl or guy, were you pred or prey, what did you look like.

Vagueness does not help.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Thu May 18, 2017 11:20 am

Binx wrote:doesnt have as much fatal aspect as I would of liked and wasnt RPG maker style

Well, I don't want to sound rude or anything, but....whatever you found out from your digging, I have no idea how you ended up with. JAVRPG fits with nearly every criteria you had, and it IS rpgmaker.

Javrpg in a nutshell: Rpgmaker XP, only a handful of non-fatal scenes (just like...3 or something?), vast majority of scenes have both willing and unwilling approaches and are fatal.

Only other potential games you may be looking for that I can think of off my head would be The Chosen One or Nyan Adventures, possibly Mysta's myst adventure/vore rpg games or The Cursed Village. There are some really old ones like vore night or consuming ocean, but those are less likely.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby warbrand4 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:22 am

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33898

would this happen to be it?
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore game