Voragotchi

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voragotchi

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:15 pm

darknessblades wrote:have you already implied console cheat codes:

like get apple 1000 to get 1000 apples.
or set time 10,10,10,0 to make it 10:10,10 PM
or set time 10,10,10,1 to make it 10:10,10 AM
set temp 10 to make it 10C

this for everyting that has a viewable data,
that way bug testing would be easier

Not yet. Most of what you see is really the base functionality available at this date.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:51 am

Is this project (and VT) dead? MK's Patreon only talks about animations and never mentions the games at all.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:05 am

AnonymousRandomAnon wrote:Is this project (and VT) dead? MK's Patreon only talks about animations and never mentions the games at all.

Of course not! I'm in the process of updating the Patreon page this month BTW, so hopefully I'll improve on that aspect. The project is just being slow that's all... lots of things to work on at a time, and I'm rather demotivated by many patrons having pulled out and left us with barely enough money to survive. Both this and Vore Tournament will see new progress over time.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:42 am

Just be careful:
Losing money -> Losing motivation -> Losing progress and slowing development -> Losing Patrons -> Losing money
It's a vicious cycle, don't give up and don't lose too much confidence. If people see that you're panicking, they might not be so willing to believe you are going to continue, and wont donate.
Believe in yourself <3

EDIT: also be careful to avoid making 50 different projects at once. STRESS++, for reals, yo.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue May 08, 2018 6:12 am

Voragotchi has definitely not been forgotten, despite going on a break for several months due to me being busy with other projects more. Git master has recently seen several additions and improvements, to both the engine as well as the gameplay of Voragotchi itself. Major new changes include the following:

• Milk was implemented as a second food type. A new sales person has been added with it, which will also appear randomly and sell you milk when you're in need. Milk costs roughly half as much as apples, but is also only half as filling for your pet. Milk is also the food you start the game with, apples now being the first unlockable food which only becomes available after your pet has aged a little.
  • Constants have been implemented in the engine. You can now define common values to act as settings in mods, which are read-only and will not be saved in the browser cookie. This solves a major annoyance affecting any large game that may be created with this engine, where if you wanted to change a base setting you had to scan thousands of lines of json to remember every place in which you're using it.
  • Layer inheritance has been improved and is now used by default. Any layer in any sprite may now inherit the properties of any other layer from any other sprite, using its properties unless the sprite then overrides any specific one. This helps further reduce and cleanup sprite definitions, once more making it easier to do common changes without having to edit each definition individually.
  • Support for browser tooltips has been implemented. Hovering over certain UI elements will tell you what they mean, useful for new players.
  • Sounds can now be random as well, by defining the sound source as an array of strings rather than a single string.

You may check out the code or clone Voragotchi here: https://github.com/MirceaKitsune/voragotchi
You may play Voragotchi directly from your web browser here: https://mirceakitsune.github.io/voragotchi
Voragotchi and other projects are only possible thanks to your Patreon support. If you want to keep seeing progress please consider pledging: https://patreon.com/MirceaKitsune
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby RandomInjury » Wed May 13, 2020 1:23 am

So has this project died?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed May 13, 2020 10:47 am

RandomInjury wrote:So has this project died?

Not officially but I haven't had time to work on it any more. Truth be told, I'd like to port it to another engine if I ever get that chance... simple HTML / JavaScript is pretty limiting especially in the way I implemented it.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Denisok » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:56 am

Rubiont-47 wrote:MirceaKitsune, I think you need a vore artist for this game.

Опана, здорова
Denisok
New to the forum

Postby cainthemadmanking » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:37 pm

question is feeding people implemented or is that still in the works?
cainthemadmanking
New to the forum

Postby RandomInjury » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:14 am

cainthemadmanking wrote:question is feeding people implemented or is that still in the works?

The game is kind of not in the works Period. And no that was never implemented.
RandomInjury
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game