Has there been any Vore Games in a Space setting?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Postby Bright » Mon May 22, 2017 4:53 pm

I see a lot of medieval fantasy, some modern, but I don't think I've seen any sci-fi ones.

What do you think?

Is the setting harder to work with if you have to deal with Aliens as predators instead of fantasy races?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: Has there been any Vore Games in a Space setting?

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon May 22, 2017 5:04 pm

I don't think I've seen any sci-fi either.
And I don't think it's a harder setting to work with so much as it's less conventional and less defined, which turns off people who aren't looking to invent whole settings.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Alesleo » Mon May 22, 2017 5:40 pm

In DarkEvilMe's Nomad you can travel in space from planet to planet, there are more monster girls (harpies, lamias...) than aliens though.

Viotoxica is more or less sci-fi, in environment at least.

Can't think about anything else...
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon May 22, 2017 6:02 pm

DarkEvilMe had another sci-fi game which he paused/stopped.

I think there are two vore themed SS13 servers/mods linked from the games forum.

In Duamutef's GVRPG there are art assets for sci-fi equipent such as cyberpunkish arms and space craft. The content was cut during production though.

I don't think there is anything explicitly harder about sci-fi, but a lot of the games here are using publicly available art, and possibly there is less verity of sci-fi pixel art available. If a game developer was doing all their own art, it shouldn't take any longer.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Mon May 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Well sci fi typically focuses on spaceships and the like and far fewer people would be involved. And a ship would have more security. A fantasy setting allows magic which is often easier to handwave vore in than coming up with a reasonable tech excuse. Tech in general helps prey avoid predators or catch and punish them compared to finding someone on a rural road in the dark ages. Vore is almost exclusively melee and giving the prey access to guns really makes things more of a pain. Butas stated, there are some space station 13 servers which have come up with proper excuses and low crew counts to enable vore in space to a degree.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby headhunter732 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:21 pm

Trials in Tainted Space - I haven't encountered vore specifically but it covers a lot of fetishes and it wouldn't surprise me with some of the stuff in that game if vore was included. It's worth a check out anyway
I write stories!
Seeking partner thread

You either die a prey or live long enough to see yourself become the pred
headhunter732
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrLoro » Mon May 22, 2017 6:39 pm

Closest things I can think of are: "Simple Starbound Vore Mod", and "Pokemon vs Aliens".

The Pokemon one though involves shape shifting Aliens that are invading the planet; no intergalactic spaceship flying and stuff (the game is still in works, so it could happen in the future though). There's not much of sci-fi vore games, me thinks...
MrLoro
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon May 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Alesleo wrote:Viotoxica is more or less sci-fi, in environment at least.

I think you mean Viocide. ViotoXica was more of a medieval fantasy setting. You know, with voracious creatures and hungry monster girls.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Benevorlent » Tue May 23, 2017 10:32 am

headhunter732 wrote:Trials in Tainted Space - I haven't encountered vore specifically but it covers a lot of fetishes and it wouldn't surprise me with some of the stuff in that game if vore was included. It's worth a check out anyway

Unlikely, as even mentioning vore is banned in Fenoxo's own forums. Not to mention the difficulty in finding such a scene with how many of them there are in TiTs.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Tue May 23, 2017 10:46 am

Alesleo wrote:In DarkEvilMe's Nomad you can travel in space from planet to planet, there are more monster girls (harpies, lamias...) than aliens though.

Viotoxica is more or less sci-fi, in environment at least.

Can't think about anything else...

...we can't have aliens who happen to be monster girls? I'm curious how these lines are drawn.
darkevilme
---

Postby Alesleo » Tue May 23, 2017 1:21 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:I think you mean Viocide. ViotoXica was more of a medieval fantasy setting. You know, with voracious creatures and hungry monster girls.

Yeah you are correct, I confused the two.

darkevilme wrote:...we can't have aliens who happen to be monster girls? I'm curious how these lines are drawn.

Of course you can. But since in Eka's monstergirls are quite common in fantasy themed games and since the OP asked for a very precise topic, I supposed he was interested in something more like parasites or strange creatures and whatnot. That and Alien and Mass Effect just engraved in me too many of their space things ideas.
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Tue May 23, 2017 1:35 pm

There's Ace's Space station 13 mod/server
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Bright » Tue May 23, 2017 2:48 pm

WEll, of course you can have aliens who are monster girls or the other way around, but my question was more about the lack of sci-fi as opposed to fantasy.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby darkevilme » Tue May 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Bright wrote:WEll, of course you can have aliens who are monster girls or the other way around, but my question was more about the lack of sci-fi as opposed to fantasy.

Funnily enough it's the reason why Nomad is a sci fi game. I felt it was a neglected setting. Even if nomad could of maybe been a very good fantasy rpg in the world not travelled. But we are swimming in fantasy ones it's true.

And I was only asking cause I found it odd to bring up the monstergirls. As for the monstergirls presence...I only have demi everything in nomad cause well, i write mostly inside my fetish, and krogan aren't as sexy to me as a good lizard girl is.
darkevilme
---

Postby Bright » Tue May 23, 2017 4:54 pm

darkevilme wrote:And I was only asking cause I found it odd to bring up the monstergirls. As for the monstergirls presence...I only have demi everything in nomad cause well, i write mostly inside my fetish, and krogan aren't as sexy to me as a good lizard girl is.

Hmm, I reckon I should play some nomad then.

If I had to make a game in space, it'd probably be something like the Captain Kirk version of Star Trek where a bold space captain attempt to flirt with voracious alien species that look similar to humans.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Benevorlent » Tue May 23, 2017 5:57 pm

Bright wrote:
darkevilme wrote:And I was only asking cause I found it odd to bring up the monstergirls. As for the monstergirls presence...I only have demi everything in nomad cause well, i write mostly inside my fetish, and krogan aren't as sexy to me as a good lizard girl is.

Hmm, I reckon I should play some nomad then.
If I had to make a game in space, it'd probably be something like the Captain Kirk version of Star Trek where a bold space captain attempt to flirt with voracious alien species that look similar to humans.

Then Nomad is perfect, flirting is a method of combat!
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game