Saint-Fae Studios [Games Completed -1]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Deli De Micro Vore Game (Completed)

Postby tommyturkey » Thu May 25, 2017 1:29 am

SaintxTail, amazing work with the game i loved it! i would so love to see more sandwich vore games esspecially 3d eventually and also where a woman makes and eats a man in the sandwich. thanks so much great work be well :)
Tommy turkey either in your sandwich, belly, oven, or underneath you!
tommyturkey
New to the forum

Postby Lemons » Thu May 25, 2017 1:44 am

For the pictures that are not unlocked
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O X O O X X
O O O

And the one on the bottom right

The X are the ones I didn't unlock despite finishing the game.
Lemons
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seifens » Thu May 25, 2017 3:26 am

Nice game! Good mechanics and excellent presentation. :)

Aside from other issues already mentioned I encountered one other: When students have multiple orders, they don't mention the micro on all of them despite her being a required ingredient. At first I thought the game was trying to trip me up by intentionally not asking for one, but apparently I was just overthinking things and got dinged for leaving it off instead.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FaeVictus » Thu May 25, 2017 3:41 am

Let me see if I can hit everything...

NekoYuki wrote:This was adorable and great, a little hard to keep my memory in check, but overall fun~

Lol I don't have the best memory either so it made testing the game for each build a challenge xD

Celestia wrote:EEE! this is exactly the kind of vore game I've always wanted! micro girls getting prepared as sandwiches is my absolute favorite vore scenario! thank you SaintxTail and FaeVictus! *hugs you both*

It is a wonderful scenario isn't it!? ^.^

zapi wrote:For the pictures that are not unlocked
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O X O O X X
O O O

Those are prey scenes, each of the images are unlocked upon seeing them.
However, it's odd that the last two are locked... If you beat the game at least one of those two should be unlocked.
At the end of each stage it shows either a blonde or a brunette prey scene. However, there are two characters that have an altered version.
I'll make a note of this and see if there is some bug happening, and consider beating the game unlock all of the prey scenes regardless in a patch.

Bright wrote:Is there a difference between the micros?

Nope! They are randomly selected, and the one that appears in the scene at the end of each level is random as well!

Bright wrote:Do a sandwich have one bread or two?

Just the first piece as the base of the sandwich, however, I may adjust this in a patch as it seems to be a common issue people have.

NekoYuki wrote:I've had some sandwiches that were simply "and May/mustard" Plus micro,

I can't believe I let that get past me! Noted.

NekoYuki wrote:But i did also have one where it was jsut "and micro" and failed, and took the life before it'd show what she wanted

Gah! I wonder if that's related to the order for some reason skipping or if it's another issue... I'll look into it.

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I'd like a ham sandwich with cheese pickles and then mustard on top

And one micro please.

If I understand correctly, that's normal. It's just a little reminder that they also want a micro as well.

Woo... I think that covers it all. I hope I didn't miss anything! Thanks for the feedback and bugs!
FaeVictus
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorelectric » Thu May 25, 2017 6:01 am

As a Subway worker myself I find this game to be almost like the real deal! (Minus the nastier or otherwise ludicrous customers I get sometimes)

Great game!
vorelectric
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:28 am

FaeVictus wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:I'd like a ham sandwich with cheese pickles and then mustard on top

And one micro please.

If I understand correctly, that's normal. It's just a little reminder that they also want a micro as well.

No I'm pretty sure it was a bug.

I've noticed that each ingredient is a new text color.

The "and" was a different color than the pickles in the sentence and also a different color than the mustard topping as well.

There was a string missing from that sentence.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Birichino » Thu May 25, 2017 8:51 am

This game is so cute! Though if I were to add anything (besides more movement options and captions for the Gallery), I'd have it that after you've served/socialized with a girl enough times, Game Over means being fed to her if she's the one you got the wrong order for.
Maybe there'll be a sequel one day...

My gallery pictures seem to work, btw. I'm only missing what I can already guess is the brunette in the slimegirl's stomach. And whomever has the clear chyme.

I'm sure they've been noted, but my bugs were overlapping text if you complete a sandwich while they're talking, and not a bug, but they don't mention the micro when ordering followups (which isn't too misleading, given the game...)
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Rendezvore » Thu May 25, 2017 11:07 pm

I love these types of games and this is such a delicious idea! Well-made and nicely executed! Beautiful art and the variety of customers and dialogue is impressive!
Extremely surprised a vore game of this caliber is totally free and would much prefer supporting you guys by paying/donating something?

Having to remember a character's order after clicking away from the text is a pretty unique way of doing things, as opposed to using a timer. Unfortunately, this is also what ultimately killed my session when my cat jumped on me and I missed seeing one of the last day's orders. Maybe a way to see an order again, at least briefly? Or you get less in tips or score if you have to ask again? Or just being able to go back to a level that's already been done and start again from there would be nice because ya never know if the game might decide to crash, forcing you to start over from the beginning.

While the micros are definitely a cute addition to this game, I'm afraid they do end up a novelty. After I realized they have no gaming mechanic to them other than making sure that every sandwich/wrap was equipped with one, I started skipping through the text when the customer would ask for a micro because they always asked for one. There are no orders without a micro, or more than one micro, or asking for a specific type of micro. Just food for thought.

As for bugs, same as the person above me. Text skips or overlaps while characters were talking. Pretty sure they say things as they leave the scene, but I can't make out what they're saying.
Can I report my cat as a bug? :P

EDIT: Some of my sentence syntax was a bit redundant..
Last edited by Rendezvore on Fri May 26, 2017 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seifens » Fri May 26, 2017 3:16 am

Rendezvore wrote:Having to remember a character's order after clicking away from the text is a pretty unique way of doing things, as opposed to using a timer. Unfortunately, this is also what ultimately killed my session when my cat jumped on me and I missed seeing one of the last day's orders. Maybe a way to see an order again, at least briefly?

If you click on the customer, they'll give you their order again. I'm not sure if there are any drawbacks to this, as I only found out by accident and never really needed it otherwise.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zephy231 » Fri May 26, 2017 7:08 am

Damn, this game is great!
I do wish there was a save function, though, I wanted to see the "death scene" halfway through the game, and it's a bit tedious to get back to where I was... even though it was completely my fault. >_>
Zephy231
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Fri May 26, 2017 7:31 am

Seifens wrote:If you click on the customer, they'll give you their order again. I'm not sure if there are any drawbacks to this, as I only found out by accident and never really needed it otherwise.

The only downside I noticed is that some days that doesn't work, and they just sort of chat with you.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby vorelectric » Fri May 26, 2017 8:02 am

eleventh wrote:
Seifens wrote:If you click on the customer, they'll give you their order again. I'm not sure if there are any drawbacks to this, as I only found out by accident and never really needed it otherwise.

The only downside I noticed is that some days that doesn't work, and they just sort of chat with you.

That's one of the best parts! It gives the characters a bit more depth of character other than "Pretty Monster Gal" and also gives the game a reasonable spike in difficulty. A Small Tutorial to explain that part of the game would've been nice though as I discovered that by accident as well, but it definitely makes the game harder for anyone who struggles to remember the orders.
vorelectric
Participator

Postby Rendezvore » Fri May 26, 2017 8:58 am

Seifens wrote:
Rendezvore wrote:Having to remember a character's order after clicking away from the text is a pretty unique way of doing things, as opposed to using a timer. Unfortunately, this is also what ultimately killed my session when my cat jumped on me and I missed seeing one of the last day's orders. Maybe a way to see an order again, at least briefly?

If you click on the customer, they'll give you their order again. I'm not sure if there are any drawbacks to this, as I only found out by accident and never really needed it otherwise.

Thanks for trying to help, but that only works for the first couple of days while you're experimenting and learning to play. I was on the very last day, so that wasn't available for me. :?
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby katjademosthenes1 » Sat May 27, 2017 6:58 pm

any chance of a Mac port for this?
katjademosthenes1
Been posting for a bit

Postby tonyvld » Sun May 28, 2017 1:16 am

Heh, love the game, just wish there was a full screen mode. Awesome work guys!
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Sun May 28, 2017 5:01 am

zapi wrote:For the pictures that are not unlocked
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O X O O X X
O O O

I'm having this issue too, seems it could very well be a bug, cause I don't have those either and like him, I beat the game as well.
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Sun May 28, 2017 6:12 am

Very nice game! My memory is quite bad but I eventually managed to win.

By the way, how is your other game, Erovia's Quest going? Quite curious how things are progressing.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gabristar2 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:52 am

please help me, how i do a wrap? i don't understand.. i'm italian
gabristar2
Been posting for a bit

Postby hydranoid2009 » Sun May 28, 2017 8:47 am

use the tortilla instead of the sandwich bread
hydranoid2009
New to the forum

Postby ShadowNightclaw » Sun May 28, 2017 1:46 pm

It's a rather interesting, fun game so far I have to say ^..^ One suggestion I have, is for those who're prey-minded. Possibly have more than one failure type of scene? Such as the next hiree putting the failed server into the sandwich and one of those earlier girls you'd failed to serve being the one getting you to eat, as an example?

Occasionally if I make a sandwich/wrap correctly and it transitions to the next girl, it'll show a one or two speech bubbles overlapping. Like it's attempting to display a speech bubble for if I'd messed up even though I had succeeded.
ShadowNightclaw
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game