Saint-Fae Studios [Games Completed -1]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Deli De Micro Vore Game (Completed)

Postby Soroxas77 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:02 pm

Yeah,I definitely saw the blonde and brunette versions of the altered and regular stomach scenes and they haven't unlocked
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby FaeVictus » Mon May 29, 2017 10:40 pm

Rendezvore wrote:I love these types of games and this is such a delicious idea! Well-made and nicely executed! Beautiful art and the variety of customers and dialogue is impressive!
Extremely surprised a vore game of this caliber is totally free and would much prefer supporting you guys by paying/donating something?

I'm so glad you like it! Saint and I both agreed that this game should be free because it was just a small little mini game.
If you'd like to support us you can go to either of our patreons!

Fae Victus: https://www.patreon.com/FaeVictus
SaintXTail: https://www.patreon.com/SaintxTail

Otherwise you can donate here!

Rendezvore wrote:Having to remember a character's order after clicking away from the text is a pretty unique way of doing things, as opposed to using a timer. Unfortunately, this is also what ultimately killed my session when my cat jumped on me and I missed seeing one of the last day's orders. Maybe a way to see an order again, at least briefly? Or you get less in tips or score if you have to ask again? Or just being able to go back to a level that's already been done and start again from there would be nice because ya never know if the game might decide to crash, forcing you to start over from the beginning.

That sucks! I'll keep this in mind I'm about to start working on a patch for some of the bugs reported here.

Rendezvore wrote:While the micros are definitely a cute addition to this game, I'm afraid they do end up a novelty. After I realized they have no gaming mechanic to them other than making sure that every sandwich/wrap was equipped with one, I started skipping through the text when the customer would ask for a micro because they always asked for one. There are no orders without a micro, or more than one micro, or asking for a specific type of micro. Just food for thought.

There was originally some plans for such features, but ultimately we decided against it. It's a game designed around vore, so of course they all want one!
katjademosthenes1 wrote:any chance of a Mac port for this?

Absolutely! Keep and eye out here soon!

eleventh wrote:
Seifens wrote:If you click on the customer, they'll give you their order again. I'm not sure if there are any drawbacks to this, as I only found out by accident and never really needed it otherwise.

The only downside I noticed is that some days that doesn't work, and they just sort of chat with you.

This is intentional, on certain days the girls will begin to idly talk instead of repeating their order.
FaeVictus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seifens » Tue May 30, 2017 3:44 am

FaeVictus wrote:
Rendezvore wrote:While the micros are definitely a cute addition to this game, I'm afraid they do end up a novelty. After I realized they have no gaming mechanic to them other than making sure that every sandwich/wrap was equipped with one, I started skipping through the text when the customer would ask for a micro because they always asked for one. There are no orders without a micro, or more than one micro, or asking for a specific type of micro. Just food for thought.

There was originally some plans for such features, but ultimately we decided against it. It's a game designed around vore, so of course they all want one!

I had a thought about this as I was playing through the game. You could replace the meat varieties with different types of micro. So instead of a ham with lettuce and olives, it would be a brunette with onions and mayo.

A more ambitious approach would be to provide a set of individual micros to choose from. Customers could refer to them by different qualities. Like, 'one with short hair because long hair tickles', or 'one with a lot of meat on her bones'. Leave it up to the player to determine which one (or ones) would qualify, and then remove that one from the serving area and replace it with another random one.

(Just to be clear, this is a released game so I expect precisely no further changes except to fix bugs if we're lucky - I'm just musing on variations.)

Neither option would really help the game be more mechanically about vore per se, but it's tough to imagine a game where vore and only vore could fill a particular mechanical role. It's not just vore either - Pretty much all content choices are cosmetic by their nature. The mechanics of a game can always be bolted onto another set of content - but the content is still an important part of the overall experience. I definitely enjoyed this more than I would have a similar game about say putting together ice cream cones for a succession of increasingly picky toddlers.

FaeVictus wrote:
eleventh wrote:
Seifens wrote:If you click on the customer, they'll give you their order again. I'm not sure if there are any drawbacks to this, as I only found out by accident and never really needed it otherwise.

The only downside I noticed is that some days that doesn't work, and they just sort of chat with you.

This is intentional, on certain days the girls will begin to idly talk instead of repeating their order.

Nice, I'll have to play again to see the extra dialog.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SaintxTail » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:39 pm

I really like that idea of replacing the meat with the micros. I kinda half considered it while we were developing, but that would have been a lot of art assets and I would have had to removed the wiggle animations from the micros to accommodate for the extra workload. I really wanted the animations so I opted to have only 2 sorta diff micros ;___; But you're right that probably would have strengthened the game to have them be two separate ingredients.
Find out how to support me at SaintxTail.com
SaintxTail
Somewhat familiar

Re: Saint-Fae Studios [Games Completed -1]

Postby katjademosthenes1 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:50 pm

i seem to behaving some issues with loading the game on mac. i downloaded and extracted the package but when trying to open it nothing happens, nor do i see anything that seems useful to remedy this when showing the package contents. could anyone advise me as to what i'm doing wrong?
katjademosthenes1
Been posting for a bit

Postby poopyjoe17 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:07 am

is there supposed to be 3 pictures still locked after beating the game? https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnkg2t8yh4nvj ... .jpeg?dl=0
poopyjoe17
New to the forum

Postby meaning4 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Is there a specific unity player i should get, cause i have unity web player 64 and i can only see things when the girls are talking
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby bloodle8 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:20 am

Seems like the download link has 404'd.
bloodle8
Participator

Postby fholgore » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:58 pm

any have the link game?
fholgore
Been posting for a bit

Postby eleventh » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:00 pm

fholgore wrote:any have the link game?

Their games are at https://www.saintxtail.com/games.
The dropbox for this one in particular is https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cwnfih5nn8lfnyp/AADTRCFBdg9BV5-pVoYG2n2na?dl=0
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby deltn259h62 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:45 am

Does anyone have a video gameplay of Deli De Vore?
I'd like to watch it firstbefore I get it....
deltn259h62
New to the forum

Postby Xexy » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:20 pm

Its free and the screenshots basically show it all so no reason to not try it if you like the screenshots
Xexy
Been posting for a bit

Postby trnsoldier » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:10 am

how do i get the game it sounds like a super fun time burner
trnsoldier
New to the forum

Postby JacksonTheEmperor » Wed May 06, 2020 7:23 pm

FaeVictus wrote:
Rendezvore wrote:I love these types of games and this is such a delicious idea! Well-made and nicely executed! Beautiful art and the variety of customers and dialogue is impressive!
Extremely surprised a vore game of this caliber is totally free and would much prefer supporting you guys by paying/donating something?

I'm so glad you like it! Saint and I both agreed that this game should be free because it was just a small little mini game.
If you'd like to support us you can go to either of our patreons!

Fae Victus: https://www.patreon.com/FaeVictus
SaintXTail: https://www.patreon.com/SaintxTail

Otherwise you can donate here!

Rendezvore wrote:Having to remember a character's order after clicking away from the text is a pretty unique way of doing things, as opposed to using a timer. Unfortunately, this is also what ultimately killed my session when my cat jumped on me and I missed seeing one of the last day's orders. Maybe a way to see an order again, at least briefly? Or you get less in tips or score if you have to ask again? Or just being able to go back to a level that's already been done and start again from there would be nice because ya never know if the game might decide to crash, forcing you to start over from the beginning.

That sucks! I'll keep this in mind I'm about to start working on a patch for some of the bugs reported here.

katjademosthenes1 wrote:any chance of a Mac port for this?

Absolutely! Keep and eye out here soon!

eleventh wrote:

Sadly, this isn't compatible with Chromebook.
JacksonTheEmperor
New to the forum

Postby Soroxas77 » Thu May 14, 2020 6:22 am

poopyjoe17 wrote:is there supposed to be 3 pictures still locked after beating the game? https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnkg2t8yh4nvj ... .jpeg?dl=0

From what I can tell, two of them are from basically the other micro being swallowed by the slime girl and Oni. Did you ever lose?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby mlpbrony1 » Wed May 20, 2020 11:16 am

i cant downlaod it
mlpbrony1
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game