Dragon Servant Simulator [nsfw]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Dragon Servant Simulator [nsfw]

Postby dwaggywaggy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:31 pm

Trebortron3 wrote:If you're planning another game similar to this, the option of feeding live prey would be wonderful - seeing the wriggles and bulges down the throat and then as you're massaging the dragon's belly :p

Also, would you ever be interested in including any anal vore stuff?

yus, and yus, I think exploring all sorts of dragon caves is pretty cool!
dwaggywaggy
New to the forum

Postby DitteStunde » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:34 pm

The itch.io site for the download was removed, I was wondering if I could get a download.
DitteStunde
New to the forum

Postby dwaggywaggy » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:38 pm

DitteStunde wrote:The itch.io site for the download was removed, I was wondering if I could get a download.

Its not really worth it but I'll PM you a link!
dwaggywaggy
New to the forum

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:44 am

dwaggywaggy wrote:
DitteStunde wrote:The itch.io site for the download was removed, I was wondering if I could get a download.

Its not really worth it but I'll PM you a link!

I used to have this as well and I would like to try it out since I lost the files. And my memory of this game was that it was really neat, so I wouldn't be so negative about your own work like that!
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:40 am

I don't know about you guys but the itch.io link on the original post still works for me, and you can still download the game from there. I just downloaded it and messed with it. It is sort of nostalgic.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby dwaggywaggy » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:29 pm

RakeVuri wrote:I don't know about you guys but the itch.io link on the original post still works for me, and you can still download the game from there. I just downloaded it and messed with it. It is sort of nostalgic.

I had it hidden until yesterday, and adjusted my user URL one letter when I noticed I truncated it wrong. Luckily the site automatically forwards it to the newer url, and it should be available again.

Maybe I'll get back into gamedev someday.

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:I used to have this as well and I would like to try it out since I lost the files. And my memory of this game was that it was really neat, so I wouldn't be so negative about your own work like that!

Thanks for the kind words, I just know I could do better if I really put the effort in. It wasn't really meant to be a vore featuring demo but I couldn't help but add a silly nom "bad" end.

What I really need is a VR headset so I can dev with that!
dwaggywaggy
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game