Dragon Servant Simulator [nsfw]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Dragon Servant Simulator [nsfw]

Postby wierdo2000 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:21 am

a simple Dragon servant sumulator game i found that includes some vore

dwgwgy wrote:Serve your (young, brash, silly) dragon master!

3 minigames: Dinner time, Teeth brushing, and a bedtime massage! (or more)

This is a concept demo for a lewd game jam and my first "game" I've actually released, Its probably full of bugs and its definitely full of programmer art.

Game made in unity, models/assets made in blender.

also NSFW, its sorta hidden in the 3rd stage

also soundless, because I decided not to include my music that sounds like it came from a ghost who haunted Steve Reich's butt

feel free to leave any comments/critiques/suggestions/bug reports/etc

https://dwgwgy.itch.io/dragon-servant-simulator

enjoy!

wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Re: Dragon Servant Simulator [nsfw]

Postby Krono » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:11 am

Weird that nobody's commented yet. Awesome little game! I can tell a lot of work went into this! I couldn't find any bugs either! :gulp: :D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sizehunter » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:13 am

Krono wrote:Weird that nobody's commented yet. Awesome little game! I can tell a lot of work went into this! I couldn't find any bugs either! :gulp: :D

Dangit, can't play, and getting windows back on will take too long to be worth it, almost a month due to lost software that I can't download. Would it be possible to get a video of the demo?
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Trebortron3 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:53 am

I'm in the same boat as sizehunter. Video would be great ^_^
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby ShadowedFigure » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:57 am

Fun little game!
ShadowedFigure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emberell » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:35 pm

This is a wonderful little game! I must say, I am quite looking forward to seeing it grow - as has been mentioned, the dragon is entirely adorable, and I think all of the little minigames so far are fun and intuitive! This is definitely one that someone can get lost in for a good while, even in its current beta state!

Thanks so much for sharing!

- Ember
Last edited by Emberell on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emberell
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eolwin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Very fun little game ^,=,^ I can't wait to see more of it.
Eolwin
Somewhat familiar

Postby dwaggywaggy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:53 am

Creator here, it was just a silly demo for a gamejam, but I know I've had a lot of people enjoy it, and I do want to do something more with it (or something else vore related) someday. It was my first released content, and was done under a time limit, so it really shows. I like to think I've gotten a bit better since then, but I still don't have much motivation, heh. A friend alerted me to it being posted here, really cool!

I recently got a Gear VR headset with my new phone, so that's kinda motivating. Vore in VR would be especially interesting! Maybe a dragon petting simulator where you hand feed him meat or something, hmm...

I'm open to hear any ideas/fantasies you'd like to see involving dragons (or other creatures) and noms and stuff! Those are good at getting me motivated.
Attachments
nomnom.jpg
dwaggywaggy
New to the forum

Postby Eolwin » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Would love to feed a draggy and rub his belly while he digests XD
Eolwin
Somewhat familiar

Postby wierdo2000 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:22 pm

dwaggywaggy wrote:Creator here, it was just a silly demo for a gamejam, but I know I've had a lot of people enjoy it, and I do want to do something more with it (or something else vore related) someday. It was my first released content, and was done under a time limit, so it really shows. I like to think I've gotten a bit better since then, but I still don't have much motivation, heh. A friend alerted me to it being posted here, really cool!

I recently got a Gear VR headset with my new phone, so that's kinda motivating. Vore in VR would be especially interesting! Maybe a dragon petting simulator where you hand feed him meat or something, hmm...

I'm open to hear any ideas/fantasies you'd like to see involving dragons (or other creatures) and noms and stuff! Those are good at getting me motivated.

awesome! i would like to have this ported to Htc Vive very much! i would enjoy having feed him squirmy preys and watch them slip down his neck, then to rub over his belly while he digest.
seeing the belly shrink and become softer would be amazing. <3

https://youtu.be/lZ_0l4jYt9Q
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby dwaggywaggy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:32 pm

wierdo2000 wrote:awesome! i would like to have this ported to Htc Vive very much! i would enjoy having feed him squirmy preys and watch them slip down his neck, then to rub over his belly while he digest.
seeing the belly shrink and become softer would be amazing. <3

https://youtu.be/lZ_0l4jYt9Q

Awesome vid! I only got to try out the Vive for a weekend at a buddy's place, but I had so much fun! I'd love to get one once I have the spare cash.

That being said, Unity is pretty good for porting to different platforms, but it would be kind of difficult to really perfect the experience without a Vive of my own. The Gear VR is good, but its controller is only really good as a pointer rather than a tracked hand. I can imagine just changing control schemes for Vive, Gear VR, and non-VR based petting/feeding, because I would want to make something everyone can use as well! Don't wanna leave those linux/android peeps out of all the fun!
I have a nice empty VR-ready Unity project sitting open, I just need to start doing stuff. If I do get anything done, I will hopefully remember to post any progress here, and I will definitely upload it to the same itch.io page!

as I mentioned, any ideas kinky or not are appreciated! whether here, my email, or otherwise
dwaggywaggy
New to the forum

Postby jasamprn » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:38 pm

Pritty neat. Did have some issues with meat collisions on level one making it take too meny attemppts to win. But the loss screen was neat so =3
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:59 pm

Ahhh... Unity. It seems to be working through Wine surprisingly (on Potato quality that is) though a native Linux version would be appreciated if possible. In any case, this is definitely something I will just love to try out :-D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby dwaggywaggy » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:03 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:Ahhh... Unity. It seems to be working through Wine surprisingly (on Potato quality that is) though a native Linux version would be appreciated if possible. In any case, this is definitely something I will just love to try out :-D

The vore content in this one is pretty minimal, only a "bad end" for the first stage, the rest is just lewd dragon fun. I will be sure to export any new projects to more platforms though, for sure!

As for right now, I want to work on some soft body type work, managing soft things like necks and bellies and butts to pet and stretch. I think I can do something neat with scaling bones and vertex shaders! I also need to re-rig my dragon and change some of his topology. I love giving him cute expressions!

For now I want to make a dragon feeding simulator, and go from there if I get that done!
dwaggywaggy
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:44 pm

dwaggywaggy wrote:The vore content in this one is pretty minimal, only a "bad end" for the first stage, the rest is just lewd dragon fun. I will be sure to export any new projects to more platforms though, for sure!

As for right now, I want to work on some soft body type work, managing soft things like necks and bellies and butts to pet and stretch. I think I can do something neat with scaling bones and vertex shaders! I also need to re-rig my dragon and change some of his topology. I love giving him cute expressions!

For now I want to make a dragon feeding simulator, and go from there if I get that done!

Lewd dragon fun is just as nice in and of itself ^^; It can definitely go with more vore of course. +1 for cute expressions also, not to mention soft body physics! And yeah... I'm definitely interested in seeing what more you plan to make.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Phietto » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:36 pm

Adorable dragons always make for good games, yes.

This was fun, and cute! You've certainly got an eye for modelling~

And yes, making Dragon Petting Simulator 2017 would be amazing. Game of the Year, for sure :v
I do stuff, but also I made a text adventure!
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:25 am

Sadly the game seems to be linked to a vulnerability in Linux, which allows for the OS to be frozen in place and the computer crashes (not the fault of the game). I did give it a try briefly though, it is fun stuff :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby exit_man2003 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:25 am

Not sure if it would fit in the style of the game, or if others would be interested in anything like that, but I would love to see scenarios dealing with some sort of macro/micro size difference.
exit_man2003
Somewhat familiar

Postby dwaggywaggy » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:22 pm

exit_man2003 wrote:Not sure if it would fit in the style of the game, or if others would be interested in anything like that, but I would love to see scenarios dealing with some sort of macro/micro size difference.

I know in VR this has quite the striking effect, seeing everything at a huge scale, including a huge scaly and hungry derg! Its actually pretty trivial to do that kind of thing, so I'll keep it in mind.
dwaggywaggy
New to the forum

Postby Trebortron3 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:35 pm

If you're planning another game similar to this, the option of feeding live prey would be wonderful - seeing the wriggles and bulges down the throat and then as you're massaging the dragon's belly :p

Also, would you ever be interested in including any anal vore stuff?
Trebortron3
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game