[1st Voting Complete] Cute Monsters and Mommy! (18+ H game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [SUGGESTIONS!] Cute Monsters and Mommy! (18+ H game)

Postby Lakeless » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:33 pm

I was honestly about to suggest cooking vore before seeing you'd already put it within your main post. Truth be told, I wish there was far more cooking vore within vore games. It's almost like the foreplay before sex, it just really seems to fit perfectly with the genre. It doesn't even necessarily have to be all "AHHH FUCK MY SKIN'S MELTING", it could just be a state of slight discomfort for the prey without the agonizing nature that it would entail in real life. A really overlooked category, in my opinion.

Hope to potentially see some in a future update ^^
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby olgith » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Lakeless wrote:I was honestly about to suggest cooking vore before seeing you'd already put it within your main post. Truth be told, I wish there was far more cooking vore within vore games. It's almost like the foreplay before sex, it just really seems to fit perfectly with the genre. It doesn't even necessarily have to be all "AHHH FUCK MY SKIN'S MELTING", it could just be a state of slight discomfort for the prey without the agonizing nature that it would entail in real life. A really overlooked category, in my opinion.

Hope to potentially see some in a future update ^^

The issue that I have found with cooking vore is it is easily lumped with hard-vore and graphic digestion due to the nature of it. It can range from an unpleasant ordeal to an absolutely horrifying exposure of suffering in some examples, but I digress that there are many people who like this sort of thing. While I myself would not mind the inclusion of the character being cooked alive (or dead) and then scarfed like any other prey. But say the more realistic and increasingly graphic version of being slowly prepared and cooked alive, then presumptuously eaten bite by bite, most likely still alive suffering the whole ordeal might be a bit much for some people to stomach.

I am not saying you shouldn't do it, in fact if that is what you love then by all means I will support your choices! BUT Perhaps you can include a "No hard-vore/cooking/graphic digestion" button along with a "no Scat button" for those who don't wish to experience these higher caliber fetishes?

I will also second the notion for Unbirth and Anal Vore as these two go hand in hand with sexual intentions with much larger predators or even some same sized ones!
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby kdjlsdk » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:52 pm

I would like to see more or less, oral same size willing vore.

Though I would suggest to add at least 1 of each type of fetish, and double up on the more popular ones if there is room.
kdjlsdk
New to the forum

Postby Monopolus » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:29 pm

Spoiler: show
So the only vore scene is going outside of the camp and getting eaten by the monster-girl? 'Was thinking with the building up with Annabelle's mom, she'd be the one to nom you.
Monopolus
???

Postby runeguden » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:32 pm

I would love to see some Non-fatal Unbirth and cock vore preformed by a milf :3
runeguden
Participator

Postby CakePisces » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:34 am

You could use Crazed cultist's sprite sheet to add to your own game, it would add a LOT of fun to it, just credit him though, he'd appreciate it :D
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby lazulite_sword » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:45 am

i think non-fatal unbirth or endo would be pleasant to have. especially if the monsters are super cute, i think it would add to it
lazulite_sword
Been posting for a bit

Postby joeburp22181 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:46 am

It's funny that bunny girl is in like nearly all RPG maker games. Well. I do love bunny girl predator. The dominatrix with his mom is interesting. Maybe as a form of punishment, if you give him the option to argue. The mother could finally be sick of it. Saying she is doing now, something she should have done a long time ago then she unbirths the main hero. Either regressing him to an egg or cumgesting him as she later sends him back out as a vaginal douche.
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby SnackPup » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:55 am

I would Love lots of cooking vore, there is never enough
SnackPup
Been posting for a bit

Postby b5n » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:07 pm

hello dude intersing project but could you make the player a pred at some point :?: it would be cool :D
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:51 pm

Ryahsson wrote:You could use Crazed cultist's sprite sheet to add to your own game, it would add a LOT of fun to it, just credit him though, he'd appreciate it :D

Thanks for the suggestions fren! But could you link something because upon searching it up I don't think I found anything that could be used for my game. (Or RPGMAKER in general) but maybe I went to the wrong site/link.
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Also - thank you all for the suggestions! I see some popular ones and I'll see what I can do as far as adding them into the next build.

But just a few things to be mindful of:

- At it's core, this a hentai Monster Girl game with vore elements (that usually will be optional for game overs) please try not to suggest anything that wouldn't make sense for the story.
Like the MC being a predator, simply because it really wouldn't make sense for our human to be able to consume people. Cuz yeah, he's a human.

- Vore will be saved mostly for monster girls, but could probably squeeze in something optional for the milf.

- And regardless of the vores I add next I'll try to make it much more of an experience! I really appreciate the support and will try and put in as much of vore elements into my game as possible (still noting that they will all be optional.)

Thanks for supporting me, leaving comments and feedbacks and what not. If you wanna vote for scenes or characters upcoming (vore will be included) you can head over to my Patreon. Right now there is a Patreon only voting but you don't have to pledge because I WILL RELEASE A FREE VOTING OPEN TO ANYONE. So you could just check for that if you want but I'll update when there is a PUBLIC voting. I do want to try and add as many fetishes within the game, but not for it to feel rushed and for EACH scene to developing further. Patreon Link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6499506

- Another thought was that depending on your choices, you get more of that fetish. That's something I'm still thinking about though.
- Cockvore haha. With a futa correct? Well that could actually be possible to fit into the story if enough people want it!

Thanks for reading the absurdly long text!
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby OSaV » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:43 pm

Holy damn, the music used in the main menu of the game was stunningly beautiful. Where did you find it? I can't get enough of it; it might just be the best composition I've ever heard.

// Uh, on a topic of the game - Milf, incest and ballbusting aren't really my thing to be honest, but I found the demo surprisingly enjoyable. I suggest you write some additional description of the game and attach some screenshots on the main post to explain the central focus of the game - what it is about, the storyline, etc.

Regarding the fetish suggestions - Anal vore is personally my favorite by far. I also like anything to do with digestion and scat. And I'd really like to see some unwilling femdom stuff with Annabelle :P.
OSaV
New to the forum

Postby pussylover3 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:42 am

is it possible to give when it comes to the fetishes warning
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby dreyk » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:54 pm

seems interesting :"3 (nice demo by the ways )

well a part where you're shrink and get to explore a village with some interaction ( unbirth, vore etc....) when you are tiny or a mini games, like a cat girl that would mistake you with a mouse and chase you in the village or the forest.
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:41 pm

OSaV wrote:Holy damn, the music used in the main menu of the game was stunningly beautiful. Where did you find it? I can't get enough of it; it might just be the best composition I've ever heard.

// Uh, on a topic of the game - Milf, incest and ballbusting aren't really my thing to be honest, but I found the demo surprisingly enjoyable. I suggest you write some additional description of the game and attach some screenshots on the main post to explain the central focus of the game - what it is about, the storyline, etc.

Regarding the fetish suggestions - Anal vore is personally my favorite by far. I also like anything to do with digestion and scat. And I'd really like to see some unwilling femdom stuff with Annabelle :P.

Thanks so much! While playing through it, I have to admit I stopped multiple times just to listen to the music myself haha! Anal seems to be a very popular vote so you can expect that in the next build along with digestion. Scat too in the future but of course that will be behind a choice wall.
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:42 pm

pussylover3 wrote:is it possible to give when it comes to the fetishes warning

Yeah. Femdom is kind of going to be in the game without question but if you prefer not to be dominated and dominate others you will have the choice too.
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:43 pm

dreyk wrote:seems interesting :"3 (nice demo by the ways )

well a part where you're shrink and get to explore a village with some interaction ( unbirth, vore etc....) when you are tiny or a mini games, like a cat girl that would mistake you with a mouse and chase you in the village or the forest.

Shrinking and exploring the village isn't as likely. However the cat girl idea could be possible as I have some ideas, you'd most likely be just restricted to exploring the catgirl's home though. At least as far as the next build goes.
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:02 pm

I'd like a way to end up Annabelle's chair, like she threatens you with. Preferably willingly.
I'd also like to be able to skip those two scenes with his mother.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby cutemonstersandmommy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:48 am

empatheticapathy wrote:I'd like a way to end up Annabelle's chair, like she threatens you with. Preferably willingly.
I'd also to be able to skip those two scenes with his mother.

As far as chair (willingly and unwillingly) both will be options as a choice in the future.
Mom scenes are more complicated, while pretty much every other characters scenes will be avoidable, MOST (not all) of the mother scenes might not be.
cutemonstersandmommy
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game