(Anal vore game) "Do you want a date with Karen ?"

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

(Anal vore game) "Do you want a date with Karen ?"

Postby manv » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:40 am

So, I just made a game with my main character Karen. This is an anal vore game XD It's all anal vore hahahaha
There is nothing much to say, so if you want to play it go to: https://aryion.com/g4/view/402081
manv
New to the forum

Re: (Anal vore game) "Do you want a date with Karen ?"

Postby Dudeox05 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:08 pm

I played it last night. Fantastic! Thanks for giving such a fun thing to the community. ^^
Dudeox05
Participator

Postby DetonaTuto » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:16 pm

AV is not my favorite type of vore but... i love those dating games... good work
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby manv » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:38 pm

DetonaTuto wrote:AV is not my favorite type of vore but... i love those dating games... good work

manv
New to the forum

Postby manv » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Dudeox05 wrote:I played it last night. Fantastic! Thanks for giving such a fun thing to the community. ^^

Thank you ~ I'm glad you liked it e-e
manv
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:12 pm

A very nice game but for some reasons, save and load features didn't worked at all, forcing me to start a new story everytime I wanted to see a different path (Mac Version).
DevS098
Participator

Postby manv » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:45 pm

DevS098 wrote:A very nice game but for some reasons, save and load features didn't worked at all, forcing me to start a new story everytime I wanted to see a different path (Mac Version).

That is so weird. You are the first person to encounter that problem, but it sounds like your pc is blocking the game from accessing your hard drive. Maybe your antivirus is doing it, but I can't be sure.
manv
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:02 am

manv wrote:
DevS098 wrote:A very nice game but for some reasons, save and load features didn't worked at all, forcing me to start a new story everytime I wanted to see a different path (Mac Version).

That is so weird. You are the first person to encounter that problem, but it sounds like your pc is blocking the game from accessing your hard drive. Maybe your antivirus is doing it, but I can't be sure.

I'm not sure either. I did an antivirus scan before opening the game and it told me that the game is safe.
Maybe check the save and load buttons?
DevS098
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:55 am

What antivirus are you using? If you're using windows defender or similar, it might be detected as a trojan virus, but everyone uses different antivirus programs, try doing a virustotal scan and see which ones detect it as a virus and what it gets detected as?

Edit: Try making it into a .zip instead after compression with Winrar. If I have to compress something, I usually compress it as a zip. It's uploaded as a .rar file, and some antiviruses suspect .rar files as untrustworthy. I've scanned most zip files with windows defender and usually this doesn't happen, it just depends on extension and settings.

I scanned with Windows Defender with the latest definitions and I also used virustotal, so there shouldn't be any malware, trojans, or viruses in it. If you don't trust the results
from where you got it, don't download it.

.rar file results link:

https://virustotal.com/en/file/81efdf08 ... 498227040/

You can scan the decompressed files and upload a virustotal result to the creator or use a different AV, whichever you prefer.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Codexwakia » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:06 am

it's not that the save and load feature doesn't work all together, but that it only works during choices, and there is like a 7 second delay when you hit the button before it brings you to the save menu.
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby manv » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:24 am

Codexwakia wrote:it's not that the save and load feature doesn't work all together, but that it only works during choices, and there is like a 7 second delay when you hit the button before it brings you to the save menu.

Very weird. That is probably a problem with the mac version. I can't check it myself because I don't have a mac.
Are you playing the game from the compressed file ? You need to decompress it before playing it, of course.
Still, even if there is a problem with the save option in some mac computers, I can't really fix it because of the engine I used. I have to add that most people didn't encounter any problem with the save option, so this doesn't to everybody. owo
manv
New to the forum

Postby manv » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:27 am

DevS098 wrote:
manv wrote:

I'm not sure either. I did an antivirus scan before opening the game and it told me that the game is safe.
Maybe check the save and load buttons?

The safe and load options are fixed in the engine, if they don't work in some mac computers, then the problem comes from the developers of the engine. If the problem is with mac only, then another choice is to run the game on a virtual machine... though that sounds over complicated XD
manv
New to the forum

Postby manv » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:45 am

JUST CHECKED !
The save and load options work with mac, but some version might give you some problems. Mac Lion works, for example. If the game doesn't work for you, what version of Mac do you have ?
manv
New to the forum

Postby MissLucy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Hey, just to say that the save and load do not work on my computer, running Windows10 but only during the choices. Saving during a choice and then loading it brings me to the image without the option to make a choice. However if I save during normal dialogue it works just fine. ^w^

It's a very fun game, so far the beach was the best part.
MissLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:00 pm

manv wrote:JUST CHECKED !
The save and load options work with mac, but some version might give you some problems. Mac Lion works, for example. If the game doesn't work for you, what version of Mac do you have ?

I currently have the latest, Sierra. Maybe that could be the problem.

Anyway I'm glad to see a game that keeps windows and mac versions on the same level, unlike many others. Thank you! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby manv » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:05 pm

MissLucy wrote:Hey, just to say that the save and load do not work on my computer, running Windows10 but only during the choices. Saving during a choice and then loading it brings me to the image without the option to make a choice. However if I save during normal dialogue it works just fine. ^w^

It's a very fun game, so far the beach was the best part.

That is so weird because I also use windows 10 XD
You got a weird error going there hahahahah
And thank you ewe.
manv
New to the forum

Postby manv » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:07 pm

DevS098 wrote:
manv wrote:JUST CHECKED !

I currently have the latest, Sierra. Maybe that could be the problem.

Anyway I'm glad to see a game that keeps windows and mac versions on the same level, unlike many others. Thank you! :-D

e-e The engine I use hasn't gotten an update for a year, so newer versions of the mac OS might give problems then. If the engine gets updated, I will update the game too.
manv
New to the forum

Postby Idk » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:47 pm

Could you make a .apk edition?
Idk
New to the forum

Return to Vore game